Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,130 comments
Check a few pages back for Long Beach RainFX:

Also not just Long Beach for some weird shadows, I get the same at the corkscrew at Laguna Seca.
Hi there,

I just got round to testing the fix you mentioned and it doesn't work. :(

Random issue.

I have downloaded two Track Skins for Brands Indy - when I select either of them, I get the "snowy" version of the track. Not sure what I have done for this to happen lol.

edit. ignore. found the skins

Attachments

• 5780995016_7781afd054_b.jpg
    5780995016_7781afd054_b.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 11
  • preview.jpg
    preview.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
@TechnoRacerX you appear to be selling Reboot Team's Lime Rock Park on your Patreon, a track we released completely for free. If you've created an 8k skin for it using all-new textures (and not just our original ones, upscaled to 8k for some unfathomably pointless reason) then you can do what you like with that skin, assuming you can find people willing to buy it. But please don't sell our track. It's not yours to sell. It should always remain free, as originally intended.
If you want something useful to do, update the trees. They've never been all that great on this track.

Last edited:
question for the physics gurus, is there any mods that have adjustable caster in the setup screens? if not, is it possible to include?
Have checked quite a few different cars and even searched on google for adjustable caster, and cant find anything that is actually useful. I'm surprised that this isnt an option as many race cars have adjustable caster settings, not just the usual roll bars, spings toe and camber.
Am I overlooking the info of how to do it or something?
iirc you can do adjustable caster using cosmic suspension

Hi does anyone have a good extension file for ks silverstone, i made the mistake of doing the latest one on CSP and the stand disappears, I thought I'd backed it up, in fact I have but cant find it in the reams of half finished and yet to start mess of downloads and what not.

thanks, not sure what that means. I have had a tip of a mod to look at to try to work out how to do it.
AC has 3 (4?) vanilla suspension types you can configure: DWB, McPherson strut and axle

with cphys, there is a new suspension type cosmic, which essentially removes a lot of the constraints of vanilla suspension types and allows for the creation of more complex linkages (think like android vs. ios)

using cosmic I believe you can do the adjustable camber in setup like you initially asked

Last edited:
AC has 3 (4?) vanilla suspension types you can configure: DWB, McPherson strut and axle

with cphys, there is a new suspension type cosmic, which essentially removes a lot of the constraints of vanilla suspension types and allows for the creation of more complex linkages (think like android vs. ios)

using cosmic I believe you can do the adjustable camber in setup like you initially asked
Thanks. Still trying to find my way around where to find all these things, understanding how to use them is usually my biggest issue.
Am trying to work on the physics of a current FIA f3 spec car. Have recently picked up the help of a race engineer that has worked on the cars and 2 drivers to help with feedback, which has been useful. I've been told that it's pretty close to feeling like the real thing.
I'd like to redo the model conversion as it is encrypted. The original converter has been happy for me to use his model

@Bart Bowles i was working on them (not on everyone, but i've shared few months ago a list of updated ones with working lights and so on) but, due to the amount of work in progress i never finished all of them yet

here's a list of what i'm working on (KN5 fixes, full config, lights, cameras and so on):

Almofrei
Coppa Nissena
Fasano Selva
Iglesias Sant'Angelo
Reventino
Glava Zete
Krajiska Zmija
Assetto.es - Subida Al Fito v100719 by Assetto.es for AC 1.16.4
CSR - Loros Hillclimb v290220 by CSR for AC 1.16.4
CSR - Parakueyos Hillclimb v290220 by CRS for AC 1.16.4
CSR - Pujada Pollastre v0.7 (040820) by CSR for AC 1.16.4
CSR - St Luzia v290220 by CRS for AC 1.16.4
CSR - Subida Al Fito 2020 v090520 by CSR for AC 1.16.4
CSR - Ventoses Hillclimb v290220 by CSR for AC 1.16.4
TomSimSide - iBergrennen v0.9 by TomSimSide for AC 1.16.4
TomSimSide - Waldau Freies Bergrennen v0.9 by TomSimSide for AC 1.16.4
CSR - Halisa Hillclimb v290220 by CRS for AC 1.16.4
CSR - Iba Hillclimb v290220 by CSR for AC 1.16.4
CSR - Subida A Chantada 2020 v110620 by CSR for AC 1.16.4
EMI - Subida Al Garbi v1.0 by EMI for AC 1.16.4
TomSimSide - Bergrennen Shelsley-Walsh v0.9 by TomSimSide for AC 1.16.4
TomSimSide - Bollenbachtal v0.91 by TomSimSide for AC 1.16.4
CSR - St Ursanne v290220 by CRS for AC 1.16.4
CSR - La Braguia Hillclimb v290220 by CRS for AC 1.16.4
Superstage - Falougha Hillclimb v1.0 by Superstage for AC 1.16.4
TomSimSide - Bergrennen Prescott Speed Hill Climb v0.9 by TomSimSide for AC 1.16.4
TomSimSide - Bergrennen Skradin / Nagrada Grada Skradina v0.91 by TSS for AC 1.16.4
Very interested to understand the progress on these alongside all your other work @CrisT86

With the Rolex 24 running I've been running on the rt_daytona all day, has there been any fix for lighting that seems to flickers on and off at various part of the track when the lighting is on? Or is there any CSP setting I need to adjust to fix that? Also the road surface looks like glare ice near the back stretch going towards the chicane....Already running 1.3.1 version of the track which afaik is the newest one that exists?

Last edited:
not completely true ;)

View attachment 1226548
I miss Arrested Development... Buster Bluth was hilarious. Nice one!

And what is the question/request? You want some extra skins?
If so, check here , there's a 70s caravan just posted yesterday that has 30 skins.
Might fit on the 2 versions you have...
( If you don't know how to try this, send a link to a copy and someone can do it for you and create a package to drag and drop in CM. Another option is you create extra skins yourself, using CM Showroom -> Paint Shop (if the mod is not encrypted)
Or if you want to make some fancier skins with logo's , stickers and numbers, you can check out this easy tool with which you can make your own skins from within the game (no other software or special skills required).
Hello, friend, thanks for help.
This is a Chevrolet Caravan (any year) converted for Hillclimb and Drift, not just the skins. In that case, I want to honor my grandfather who passed away years ago.
He was a endurance racing driver in the 60s and 70s. He used a DKW for racing, but when I was a kid he had the Caravan.
When I started to like motorsport I became interested in drifting and hillclimbing, which is what I like.
So it's a tribute, precisely with skins that I designed. If I know of someone who can create for me based on this Chevrolet Caravan, I'll buy it.
Thank you very much!

The model is Chevrolet Caravan Diplomata 4.1/S, or the 70's, it doesn't matter.
For drift with wide body kit, and for hillclimb Pikes Peak style with lots of downforce and hp.

Last edited:
Very interested to understand the progress on these alongside all your other work @CrisT86
@samdale12 After what happened with two modders few weeks ago, i've decided to stop release anything.

After i've spoken with some people of this community via DM, i've decided that those guys (extremely talented and which ALWAYS had my gratitude for what they do) don't deserve my attention anymore.

I never stole and never asked money for my work, i always credited the original modders, always leaved the original file as backup in the folder, so i've decided to not stop doing what i like and what this community seems have appreciated since day zero. Then if they will go ahead with their threat to stop releasing their stuff, they are free to do whatever they want and be childish as they've showed to be.

Anyway, those tracks are done*, but due to the fact many of them are unknown release (few of them are done upon request via DM of users), i don't know if/how/when i will release them at the moment.

*they were done back then, but with some new tricks learned meanwhile in the latest months, they for sure requires some updates too (which is an infinite loop with the few free time i had) XD

Last edited:
@samdale12 After what happened with two modders few weeks ago, i've decided to stop release anything.

After i've spoken with some people of this community via DM, i've decided that those guys (extremely talented and which ALWAYS had my gratitude for what they do) don't deserve my attention anymore.

I never stole and never asked money for my work, i always credited the original modders, always leaved the original file as backup in the folder, so i've decided to not stop doing what i like and what this community seems have appreciated since day zero. Then if they will go ahead with their threat to stop releasing their stuff, they are free to do whatever they want and be childish as they've showed to be.

Anyway, those tracks are done*, but due to the fact many of them are unknown release (few of them are done upon request via DM of users), i don't know if/how/when i will release them at the moment.

*they were done back then, but with some new tricks learned meanwhile in the latest months, they for sure requires some updates too (which is an infinite loop with the few free time i had) XD

Sorry to hear that. I have always appreciated your work, and the option to add a little extra sparkle (via config and/or cameras) to a variety of circuits.

Thanks man, btw not a big deal, just a childish behaviour of two who could have used the DM instead of what they've done, but i don't care and i don't want to talk about it anymore since i don't care and since i didn't done anything against them.

About the tracks, i just only have to decide how to release them (if i release as standalone updates, which probably i will, who downloads them will need to find the tracks because as said i don't know the origin of all of them, if free or not).

@TechnoRacerX you appear to be selling Reboot Team's Lime Rock Park on your Patreon, a track we released completely for free. If you've created an 8k skin for it using all-new textures (and not just our original ones, upscaled to 8k for some unfathomably pointless reason) then you can do what you like with that skin, assuming you can find people willing to buy it. But please don't sell our track. It's not yours to sell. It should always remain free, as originally intended.
If you want something useful to do, update the trees. They've never been all that great on this track.
If you wanting to contact him, think its better to communicate over his Yt channel https://m.youtube.com/@TechnoRacerX/videos
as I guess he is not that active at GTplanet.

Would it be cool if this Mitsubishi Galant GTO mod would be in AC...?View attachment 1226803
I found this model for San Andreas in GTA mods website. Thinking if this one can be converted.
god I hope you soon realise that your constant requests keep getting skipped. That Mitsi along with the Allegro look terrible to even consider porting to AC

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back