Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,766 comments
1996 Renault Spider V6 GT1

antYOYy.jpg

MNrmbBM.jpg
thanxs

Hey folks . . . question:
Can anyone tell me if there's such a thing as a RL Ferrari GT4?
I thought I'd seen a mod for AC somewhere recently, but I'm unable to locate it now.
I can find examples of GT1, GT2 and GT3, but not GT4. Just curious.

Hey folks . . . question:
Can anyone tell me if there's such a thing as a RL Ferrari GT4?
I thought I'd seen a mod for AC somewhere recently, but I'm unable to locate it now.
I can find examples of GT1, GT2 and GT3, but not GT4. Just curious.
There's a fictional Ferrari 488 GT4, that might be what you're looking for.

There's a fictional Ferrari 488 GT4, that might be what you're looking for.

Wow. Who knew? Thanks so much. Seems to do a decent job of blending into the Guerilla Mods GT4 series.

I can't seem to find 964 Carrera Cup mod post....just some feedback. At first when I saw the alignment setting and the most rear toe-in you can run is 0, it seems sketchy especially for a old 911. Then I drove it and its super planted, a bit probably too planted. Mid corner and a full lift and the car won't rotate.....um very not 911 like...

i working together with Ludwing on an update for this track (which has required an update for some kn5 for the normals). Can we put together also your cam and release as a standalone update for everyone so we can avoid 3-4 standalone updates and 3-4 different track names?
late to the party as usual... go for it!

Has anybody seen one of these little nissan micra`s, or called march..I found a rally version would love the basic one.

Attachments

• Nissan_Micra_(K11)_back-1366008171.jpg
    Nissan_Micra_(K11)_back-1366008171.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Micra+K11+vorne-1876565836.jpg
    Micra+K11+vorne-1876565836.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 8

URD Radical SR3-XXR - extension config - v0.31

screenshot_urd_radical_sr3xxr_2023_rmi_gtr2_spa1993_30-1-123-8-33-11-jpg.635346

• add proper oil temperature to display
  • updates for some shaders
  • exhaust smoke
  • sparks
  • audio-pitch adjustment adds more growl, less shrill
  • orbiting/moving intro camera
extract to:
assettocorsa\content\cars\
*mod does not overwrite any files

Attachments

• urd_radical_sr3xxr_2023_extension - v0.31.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
I dont think its possible to set a race only with time, closest you can have is to check the time with laps in RACE
Really? Because I have seen some races online where they set time instead of laps. Maybe it can only be done in online mode?

• exhaust smoke
  • sparks
extract to:
Thanks for this, but I don't know where to put the folder 😅

I'm wondering if anyone can give some tips of where to start looking.
When I got my new laptop, I had backed up my old AC data, and copied it across to the new laptop. Being an 11th Gen i9 with an RTX3600 I started looking at the good graphics, I had SOL but with the new machine went to Pure. I went a step further and decided to try out the reshade f1 thing and it killed the FPS, going from consistently over 100 to struggling to get above 30. I uninstalled the reshade software, but ever since my FPS are lower than they had been, but still smooth enough to drive, but the biggest issue is that I get an intermittent black flickering in the sky and some other textures, at random. I've tried reinstalling & resetting pure, reinstalled the high res sky etc but it stays, and nothing I do increases the FPS back to where it used to be, over 100.
Im not sure where to start to get back to how it was before reshade. I want to avoid a fresh install, as many mods I have installed put files all over the place, like the RSS mods as an example. Im fearful that a fresh install will break some of the tracks and mods. I dont think the tracks are as much of an issue, but nearly 1100 cars, its going to be a massive task to try finding all the mod install files again.

I'm wondering if anyone can give some tips of where to start looking.
When I got my new laptop, I had backed up my old AC data, and copied it across to the new laptop. Being an 11th Gen i9 with an RTX3600 I started looking at the good graphics, I had SOL but with the new machine went to Pure. I went a step further and decided to try out the reshade f1 thing and it killed the FPS, going from consistently over 100 to struggling to get above 30. I uninstalled the reshade software, but ever since my FPS are lower than they had been, but still smooth enough to drive, but the biggest issue is that I get an intermittent black flickering in the sky and some other textures, at random. I've tried reinstalling & resetting pure, reinstalled the high res sky etc but it stays, and nothing I do increases the FPS back to where it used to be, over 100.
Im not sure where to start to get back to how it was before reshade. I want to avoid a fresh install, as many mods I have installed put files all over the place, like the RSS mods as an example. Im fearful that a fresh install will break some of the tracks and mods. I dont think the tracks are as much of an issue, but nearly 1100 cars, its going to be a massive task to try finding all the mod install files again.
If you backup the whole "content" folder you shouldn't suffer too much trouble for a fresh install, maybe "extension" too. But too be honest, I wouldn't search for a solution in your case in the game's folders.
We shall adress the elephant in the room : REshade is a nightmare. I mean, it's a great tool, a fantastic one, but a sucker of performance, and a pain in the cheeks to delete really. It's not news. Sorry If you just discovers that.

I would recommend a GPU software check, pilot update and clean S&D of everything RE-S related, for starter

Howdy! Long time Assetto Corsa player but first time poster here:)would love to know if there are any recreations of some of the tracks from RRT4 available, Shooting Hoops in particular :D

• exhaust smoke
  • sparks
extract to:
That´s why I love this community here at GTP. Issue reported, issue fixed. Even at RD the audience did not even reply to my given hint.

That´s why I love this community here at GTP. Issue reported, issue fixed. Even at RD the audience did not even reply to my given hint.

I'm surprised the Porsche 911 2.7 from the TC Legends pack is the only one of the group who doesn't have lights. Not even brake lights. Am I the only one to have that problem ? I don't remember changing anything with it
Wellllll, not every tiiiiiiiime HINT HINT :lol:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back