Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,759 comments
So, I'll give these a tweak in due course, and post a revised version set of cams here for those that enjoy replay mode...
sportsland_sugo_mts__racealot-cams.png

Here are the revised cams for sportsland_sugo_mts (now placed in front of 3D Trees) + an additional three NEW cams from yours truly...

racealot-cams

@ludwig6666 - thanks for sharing your TreeFX update!

It s in one of theses folders, was posted on here a few days ago have a look
The car is not from BE modding and even if there are some Corvettes in the pack posted here a few days ago, this one is not.

The author seems to be "DK Modding Team". I havent heard about them yet. Does anybody know who is DK Modding and where I can contact them? The car seems to be a GTR2 conversion, but would be the optimum starting point to improve it further for the use in the BPR Recreation Project.

Thanx Daniel

Last edited:
View attachment 1226352

Here are the revised cams for sportsland_sugo_mts (now placed in front of 3D Trees) + an additional three NEW cams from yours truly...

racealot-cams

@ludwig6666 - thanks for sharing your TreeFX update!
i working together with Ludwing on an update for this track (which has required an update for some kn5 for the normals). Can we put together also your cam and release as a standalone update for everyone so we can avoid 3-4 standalone updates and 3-4 different track names?

Last edited:
Hi guys,

has anybody seen a Callaway Corvette for AC yet. View attachment 1225855
The car was used in BPR in 1994 and 1995 and also competed in Le Mans in these years. My next skin pack after the Paris 1000 km pack will be the Vallelunga race, in which the car had its first appearance in BPR. I would be very grateful if you could point me to an existing model for AC. Even if there might be just a private GTR2 conversion, I would try to talk to the creator to update and use it for the BPR Recreation Project.

Thanx
Daniel
Have you check the trello yet under 1994 BPR Season?

Nurburgring 2001 v1.01

Screenshot_ferrari_f2002_nurburgring2001_27-0-123-15-29-54.jpg

Old layout of Nurburgring, Germany.
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP recommended
-32 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original Track by ISI
GTR2 Converted by @Zwiss
-Thank you for giving me permission (ZWISS)

AC Converted by @shi (shin956)
.lua and font by @gunnar333
logo.png and sections.ini by @Fanapryde
Terrain and some textures by kunos
Test and Feedback by @Fanapryde , @Breathe , @slider666

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.
Converted upon request by Patreon member Connor - Timonike.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
v1.01 changelog;

-Added GP layout. (Thanks to @Juppek for the suggestion.)
-Fixed Deutsche Post logo. (Thanks to @slider666 for the report.)
-Updated D2 and Deutsche Post logo.
-AI upscaled scoreboard textures.

Last edited:
I would like to think of Austin Allegro mod for AC which is converted from BeamNG...
bandicam2018-07-3122-44-17-825-jpg.443809

Picture not mine.
This is an allegro.
classic_and_sports_car_buyers_guide_austin_allegro_lead_JB.png

I've converted some cars from beamng which are incredible models, and that thing you posted is not a good example of beamng.
It is in fact a very bad model of an Austin Princess, which is in itself a very bad model, but not THAT bad as in your pic.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
The car is not from BE modding and even if there are some Corvettes in the pack posted here a few days ago, this one is not.

The author seems to be "DK Modding Team". I havent heard about them yet. Does anybody know who is DK Modding and where I can contact them? The car seems to be a GTR2 conversion, but would be the optimum starting point to improve it further for the use in the BPR Recreation Project.

Thanx Daniel
He has a discord called: Assetto Corsa MrDK. I believe he was on this forum at some point. From his profile on GTP: Join my discord: https://discord.gg/EJ5cR3ggdE

shi
Nurburgring 2001 v1.0

View attachment 1226369
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP recommended
-32 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original Track by ISI
GTR2 Converted by @Zwiss

Test and Feedback by @Fanapryde , @Breathe

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

Thanks a lot. The old chicane after s/f is much more fun to drive than the Mercedes-Arena.

shi
Nurburgring 2001 v1.0

View attachment 1226369
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP recommended
-32 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original Track by ISI
GTR2 Converted by @Zwiss

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

What about adding the layout with the other chicane too?

Hi, i'm new here

I've recently decided to upgrade some tracks for Assetto and would like to share them.

First off, Montreal

I have redone most of the shaders and overhauled the trees and some minor changes i cant remember.
I dont know how to do lightning and rain etc. so i've also uploaded the editor files so someone else can have a go at it.
I'm still running at an older CSP so depending on your setup and filter it might look awful.

I also dont know if it will work by simply dragging the file into content manager, probably better to just copypaste the folder into the tracks folder manually.

Big thanks to Terra21 for the original conversion and Pyyer, Reboot team and JohnR from which i borrowed some textures and animated screens.

View attachment 1223912
View attachment 1223913

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hgftrykpyg5tixx/fln_montreal.zip/file

And since i see other folk having a go at making Long Beach a bit more decent, i'm also working on it :)

w.i.p.

View attachment 1223914View attachment 1223915

Hi. The visuals in Montreal look amazing, but do you or someone know why I always get an error message for this track when I start the game? Drove some laps around the track through CM, but in the game, the track doesn't even appear...

shi
Nurburgring 2001 v1.0

View attachment 1226369
Conversion from GTR2.

-CSP recommended
-32 pit/start
-AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
Original Track by ISI
GTR2 Converted by @Zwiss

Download (mediafire)

Enjoy.

Another shin956 masterclass

Screenshot_grc_porsche_962_c_joest_nurburgring2001_27-0-123-16-1-19.jpg

Loving it 100%

I think i'm done with the polishing of this little guy and i think he looks way better as before. 😁
Now he just needs new LODs and maybe Timo will do some rework on sound and/or physics.

View attachment 1226395View attachment 1226392View attachment 1226393View attachment 1226396View attachment 1226394View attachment 1226390
View attachment 1226388View attachment 1226389View attachment 1226391
I've always had a thing for Guerilla mods in general, good quality in looks and handling - but surely man - your pics could use a bit more narrative as to what has actually been done (polish you say)... It's not the shami type of polish I gather, but what, you've updated shaders and stuff. Could you be a tat more descriptive with the many posted pics??? eg. On this image, you'll notice the gear-knob is now a bit brighter and pointy-er... or whatever it is that you've done.

I for one am no expert on this polishing-stuff, so I could do with some learning, and I'm sure the rest of the community would also appreciate it if there were more details, and not just pics. Regards and TIA.

Last edited:

3 fun tracks from the Android game
  • Offroad is a sandy course
  • Rally is a broken tarmac rally course
  • Sport is a touge/city Point-to-Point course

All in one folder!

• 4 pit/start per course
  • full AI on all courses (Touge too!)
  • CSP GrassFx, WaterFx, VAO
  • unique surfaces per course
  • all prior fixes applied
- super fun w/AI ! (try with RallyX, Toyota or Audi 4x4 type)

Conversion Credits:

Original Content Credits:
By SammyCaroline Studio
https://www.tap.io/developer/65348/apps
https://www.tap.io/app/150363

:: DOWNLOAD v1.0 ::
Dirt Car Racing - v1.10 (update)

changelog:
  • rain config by @DiscoveryJoke
  • hotlap start added
  • more cameras
  • Time Attack mode added
  • surface grip reduced on dirt layouts, fixes unrealistic skid sounds and adds proper CSP skidmark style for dirt/gravel
  • AI remake
  • small visual updates
  • loading screens added

:: DOWNLOAD v1.10 ::

note: this is a mobile game rip and not a "high quality" release, but very fun. Enjoy!

Last edited:
I've always had a thing for Guerilla mods in general, good quality in looks and handling - but surely man - your pics could use a bit more narrative as to what has actually been done (polish you say)... It's not the shami type of polish I gather, but what, you've updated shaders and stuff. Could you be a tat more descriptive with the many posted pics??? eg. On this image, you'll notice the gear-knob is now a bit brighter and pointy-er... or whatever it is that you've done. TIA.
😅
ok, i will try to list all the things i've done:

• remapped the ext_carbon + AO
  • added new interior
  • added new or reworked textures for interior
  • added new exhaust texture
  • smoothed the edges of the wheel arches and the headlights
  • smoothed the edges of the daylights
  • reworked textures and normal maps for exterior
  • separated, reworked, adjusted/positioned and remapped (textures+NM) metal exterior parts (like screws, pins, towing belt bracket...)
  • new body AO
  • reworked and positioned/adjusted/ interior parts and deleted some unnecessary and wrong positioned interior parts
  • repaired some defect meshs
  • reworked and set new shader for almost all parts and objects
  • separated headlights and taillights + mapping
  • reworked the skins to fit with the new carbon and body AO and mapping
  • added interior glass for rainFX (mapped exterior & interior glass)
  • added wiper config (big thx to @El Locho )
  • added internal Banner
  • reworked the extension config

think that was it all...maybe... i can show you later a comparison between the old and reworked SF-R if i'm at home later tonight 😅

Last edited:
This is an allegro.
View attachment 1226380

I've converted some cars from beamng which are incredible models, and that thing you posted is not a good example of beamng.
It is in fact a very bad model of an Austin Princess, which is in itself a very bad model, but not THAT bad as in your pic.

View attachment 1226381
Oh.

Hopefully, the Austin Allegro mod will be existed in AC soon...

😅

• added new interior
  • separated, reworked, adjusted/positioned and remapped (textures+NM) metal exterior parts (like screws, pins, towing belt bracket...)
  • new body AO
  • reworked and positioned/adjusted/ interior parts and deleted some unnecessary and wrong positioned interior parts

think that was it all...maybe... i can show you later a comparison between the old and reworked SF-R if i'm at home later tonight 😅
Awesome update - yes, comparison pics are soooo good to illustrate the differences - it ought to be day vs night changes by the list of items you've quoted - thanks a bunch! Looking forward to it.

Awesome update - yes, comparison pics are soooo good to illustrate the differences - it ought to be day vs night changes by the list of items you've quoted - thanks a bunch! Looking forward to it.
😅

• added new interior
  • new body AO
  • added interior glass for rainFX (mapped exterior & interior glass)
  • added wiper config (big thx to @El Locho )
  • added internal Banner
  • reworked the extension config

forgot these things to list 😅

Last edited:
I'm surprised the Porsche 911 2.7 from the TC Legends pack is the only one of the group who doesn't have lights. Not even brake lights. Am I the only one to have that problem ? I don't remember changing anything with it

Hello, friends.
I'm not a modder, but I paying for two versions of the same car. One version is for drifting with 3 one of a kind skins, and the other for hillclimb with 2 skins.
I have this car in my AC if you needed, Chevrolet Caravan from 70s.

I`m sorry, I don't find another topic for requests. Reply here.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back