Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,021 comments
2 things, (1) I think that Porsche is LTK's...maybe? (2) Is there a decent conversion of Bryce Canyon from RF1 kicking about? That was a fantastic track with huge elevation changes.

Got some weather questions for anyone who lives close to Virginia, USA.

Typically speaking:

1.) What month(s) of the year has the greenest grass? I.E., when everything looks the most vibrant.

2.) Is July or August the driest looking month when the grass really starts to brown out?

3.) Does September get kind of green again before everything begins to die out once fall hits?

Strange bug with surfaces has begun to appear again: they are mirrored / transparent.
It used to be like that some time ago, but later it's somehow were fixed. Now it has reappeared again.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

Attachments

• hmmm.png
    hmmm.png
    270.2 KB · Views: 9
Would be fun if i do a remake version of Top Gear's Taxi Racing...
top-gear-taxi-race.jpg

1674867242878.jpeg

While i had the Lydden Hill mod, I need some cars that are the same in the Top Gear Taxi Race, here listed below:

Mods that i don't have and mods that should exist:
-1997 Fairway Driver (in game, would be called London Taxi) (For UK)
-Hindustan Ambassador (This car should exist in AC as mod) (For India)
-1994 Toyota HI Ace (This car should exist in AC as mod) (Could replace with Estima that i have) (For South Africa)
-Lincoln Town Car 1991 (This car should exist in AC as mod) (For Russia)

Mods that i have:
-1970 VW Beetle (Fusca) (For Mexico)
-Ford Crown Victoria (For USA)
-Mercedes E Class W210 (For Gemany)
-Lydden Hill Rallycross Track mod

Last edited:
Would be fun if i do a remake version of Top Gear's Taxi Racing...
top-gear-taxi-race.jpg

View attachment 1226511

While i had the Lydden Hill mod, I need some cars that are the same in the Top Gear Taxi Race, here listed below:

Mods that i don't have and mods that should exist:
-1997 Fairway Driver (in game, would be called London Taxi) (For UK)
-Hindustan Ambassador (This car should exist in AC as mod) (For India)
-1998 Toyota HI Ace (This car should exist in AC as mod) (Could replace with Estima that i have) (For South Africa)
-Lincoln Town Car Stretch (This car should exist in AC as mod) (For Russia)

Mods that i have:
-1970 VW Beetle (Fusca) (For Mexico)
-Ford Crown Victoria (For USA)
-Mercedes E Class W210 (For Gemany)
-Lydden Hill Rallycross Track mod
Just a suggestion: You could tie all these cars together then use an Austin Allegro as weight to help them sink to the bottom of the nearest lake! :yuck:

Just a suggestion: You could tie all these cars together then use an Austin Allegro as weight to help them sink to the bottom of the nearest lake! :yuck:
Lol

I just downloaded Hindustan (GTA SA), Hiace 1994 (GTA 5), Lincoln Town Car 1991 (GTA 5) and London Cab (GTA 5) and see if anyone can convert these GTA models to AC.

Got some weather questions for anyone who lives close to Virginia, USA.

Typically speaking:

1.) What month(s) of the year has the greenest grass? I.E., when everything looks the most vibrant.

2.) Is July or August the driest looking month when the grass really starts to brown out?

3.) Does September get kind of green again before everything begins to die out once fall hits?
Might be quicker and easier (and more accurate) to just Google Image 'Virginia grass January' or whatever?
Or better yet, images of the actual track itself?

Last edited:
question for the physics gurus, is there any mods that have adjustable caster in the setup screens? if not, is it possible to include?
Have checked quite a few different cars and even searched on google for adjustable caster, and cant find anything that is actually useful. I'm surprised that this isnt an option as many race cars have adjustable caster settings, not just the usual roll bars, spings toe and camber.
Am I overlooking the info of how to do it or something?

Last edited:
question for the physics gurus, is there any mods that have adjustable caster in the setup screens? if not, is it possible to include?
Have checked quite a few different cars and even searched on google for adjustable caster, and cant find anything that is actually useful. I'm surprised that this isnt an option as many race cars have adjustable caster settings, not just the usual roll bars, spings toe and camber.
Am I overlooking the info of how to do it or something?
Caster is baked in to the data.acd file, or if you unpack the data, it is a function of measurements in the suspensions.ini file - you can change it, but not as a simple setting - you will need to move the geometry (pickup points) to achieve the caster angle you are after.

Caster is baked in to the data.acd file, or if you unpack the data, it is a function of measurements in the suspensions.ini file - you can change it, but not as a simple setting - you will need to move the geometry (pickup points) to achieve the caster angle you are after.
thanks, and yes I found that..
the mod I am working on, the real car has adjustable caster, as many race cars have, but no way to do it in game, that you can adjust it in the pits settings. Adjusting the caster in data files would break online compatibility.
I guess the answer is not possible.

There's no Truck or any Airport vehicles mods in AC...

For Taxi, it was easy because some models like the Ambassador, Hiace and etc. Would be converted from GTA SA/5 to AC...
Still looking for a AC Model Conversion requests...
not completely true ;)

1674897732000.png

Last edited:
Hello, friends.
I'm not a modder, but I paying for two versions of the same car. One version is for drifting with 3 one of a kind skins, and the other for hillclimb with 2 skins.
I have this car in my AC if you needed, Chevrolet Caravan from 70s.

I`m sorry, I don't find another topic for requests. Reply here.
And what is the question/request? You want some extra skins?
If so, check here , there's a 70s caravan just posted yesterday that has 30 skins.
Might fit on the 2 versions you have...
( If you don't know how to try this, send a link to a copy and someone can do it for you and create a package to drag and drop in CM. Another option is you create extra skins yourself, using CM Showroom -> Paint Shop (if the mod is not encrypted)
Or if you want to make some fancier skins with logo's , stickers and numbers, you can check out this easy tool with which you can make your own skins from within the game (no other software or special skills required).

not completely true ;)

View attachment 1226548
Oh,

There could be a airport bus, a luggage carrier, a catering truck and even a airport fire truck too...

Here's a list of Richard Hammond's Race Series on Top Gear i want to remake:

1. Taxi
2. Airport Vehicles
3. Caravans and Motorhomes
4. People Carrier Vans (Like the Space Wagon, Espace, Serena, Previa and etc.)

However, i will still download the all the same vehicle models from the Richard Hammond's Race Series on Top Gear in GTA models will still be downloaded while looking for an AC Model Conversion request.

Last edited:
thanks, and yes I found that..
the mod I am working on, the real car has adjustable caster, as many race cars have, but no way to do it in game, that you can adjust it in the pits settings. Adjusting the caster in data files would break online compatibility.
I guess the answer is not possible.
I’m not familiar enough with the LUT implementation within data files to definitively say it is not possible, but if I wanted to explore all possibilities that is where I would look - a setup option with three different suspension geometries (you could label them 4°, 6° and 8° Caster if you wanted) that pulls the pickup point information from a (very basic) LUT. I suspect this is not achievable, but don’t know enough to say for sure.

I'm searching for needle in a haystack.... Turninglights turn off automatically, after the corner when the wheel is centered again. This is conflicting with my real turn lights switch, which also automatically turns off after the corner.

Where do I find the software-solution, so I can remove it?

I've searched everywhere I could think off. Please do not confuse my problem with CSP>Car instruments>Switch turning lights on off automatically. I've turned that setting off. It still might have something to do with it. But that means it's a bug in CSP.
FYI: Ilja fixed this issue in the latest preview build. Apparently functionality of the turnsignals was still based on some old basic code. He actually responded to my "report". A week later he sent me the preview version 180.144 with an update to this functionality, a fix and an extra option to disable the automatically cancellation of turn signal. It's not public yet. I'm sure I got a bit lucky here, but the guy beat my expectations by a 1000 miles.

Hello! Is there anyone from The Rollwoers Team here? Your site don't work, but your mods are on different pages. Could you use them in leagues? TCR, Lambo Huracan ST Evo etc.?
Regards!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back