- 167

- United Kingdom
Dude literally thinks that people should work on what he wants not what the maker wants.How dare someone express an opinion that is counter to yours on a public forum discussing modding.....
That isn't discussing.
Dude literally thinks that people should work on what he wants not what the maker wants.How dare someone express an opinion that is counter to yours on a public forum discussing modding.....
Like the time I found a perfectly good half-eaten sandwich in the trash. The things people throw away!One man’s trash, is another man’s treasure.
If you can run the base game okay, you should be good with most mods. What specs is the PC going to have?
Thats the GT7 hud on RD.Some sort of Gran Turismo HUD.
Well it is in the context of various opinions. A discussion isn't just everyone agreeing, that's an echo chamber which is how many want 'their' version of the internet / world, to be....Dude literally thinks that people should work on what he wants not what the maker wants.
That isn't discussing.
Oh, absolutely. I'm not saying that the non-motorsport novelty stuff shouldn't exist, I'm just saying that I personally have no interest in it. To be honest I'm not even interested in a lot of 'mainstream' motorsport disciplines that AC covers but, like the novelty stuff, it's pretty hard to avoid reading about it in an unfocused thread like this one. That's why specialist Discord channels can be a lot more useful.If something isn’t for you, just keep scrolling and don’t worry about it, I say.
One man’s trash, is another man’s treasure.
Yes, it's possible... But Le Mans already exists in 3 or 4 versions (60's, 90's, nowadays, etc...). In Race Department you can find it.Is it possible to convert the Le Mans rF2 track? It is the most current and accurate version of this track at this time...
Is it possible to convert the Le Mans rF2 track? It is the most current and accurate version of this track at this time...
Weird thing is for some reason I had car football in my head last night. Most likely because of the grass tracks I've been doing.Its fun to see such lively discussion!
I too dont download silly dinosaurs or wheelbarrow men in socks.
I have however creativly brought another style of play via the AC framework.
It has a defined gameplay style and novelty and provides for team based and solo play.
Its ok if nobody likes or wants Turboleaguein AC (I actually never played the game), because it is simply an excersize in what I could do with a silly rip of a mobile game far beyond just another track or911/C63/M3car.
It was fun getting it to work properly with the ball physics.
Thank you very much!Hi everyone,
I'm releasing Long Beach remastered
I have redone most of the shaders , added skidmarks, reflections and more,i have created the missing bridge and fencepoling, overhauled some off the trees and added the missing ones and some other minor changes.
I still don't know (and quiet frankly not really bothered)how to do lightning and rain etc. so if anyone is interested in doing it, i can upload the editor files.
I'm still running at an older CSP so depending on your setup and filter it might look awful and the original long beach wasn't really friendly to the system to begin with and i've only added more polygons, maps and textures to it, so it might struggle to get decent FPS (especially if you run in 4K)
I also dont know if it will work by simply dragging the file into content manager, probably better to just copypaste the folder into the tracks folder manually.
Big thanks to Terra21 and nrms for the original conversion and Reboot team and JohnR from which i borrowed some textures.
View attachment 1228740
View attachment 1228741
View attachment 1228739
https://www.mediafire.com/file/e4rwvcmanz51cb1/fln_long+beach.zip/file
So i don’t think anybody can convert Rf2 LM on the basis its 1. Its paid dlc and 2.its licensed by the ACO and FIA. So i even if he converts it he gonna get mad Cease and desist!!Yes, it's possible... But Le Mans already exists in 3 or 4 versions (60's, 90's, nowadays, etc...). In Race Department you can find it.
I'm not sure about accuracy, but it's pretty good and very well made.
You can convert tracks for rFactor 1 and 2, GTL, etc...
Our friend Shin956 makes the conversion, check it out: https://www.patreon.com/shin956
Maybe you can grab them and convert them from the WSC 1970 mod of rfactor. I'm sure simdream's car models were taken from thereRight trying to complete Le Mans 1970. Need the following. Anything missing I will make and share.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NUMBERS #37 #59 for the Ferrari 312p
Did anyone ever manage to grab these before the got removed?
Skins - 24 H Le Mans 1970- 39 - 57 Ferrari 312 P - Adamowicz / Posey and Parsons / Adamowicz
KrustyAAS submitted a new resource: 24 H Le Mans 1970- 39 - 57 Ferrari 312 P - Adamowicz / Posey and Parsons / Adamowicz - 24 H Le Mans 1970- 39 - 57 Ferrari 312 P - Adamowicz / Posey and Parsons / Adamowicz A new skin for 24h Lemans 1970....these 2 cars were driven by 39 Adamowicz / Posey...www.racedepartment.com
I think someone asked before but I never saw a reply.
![]()
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Porsche 907 # 61 skin
again was pulled from racedepartment
Skins - 24 H Le Mans 1970-61 Porsche 907 Wicky / Hanrioud / *Cabral
KrustyAAS submitted a new resource: 24 H Le Mans 1970-61 Porsche 907 Wicky / Hanrioud / *Cabral - 24 H Le Mans 1970-61 Porsche 907 Wicky / Hanrioud / *Cabral A new skin for 24h Lemans 1970....Porsche 907 Wicky / Hanrioud / *Cabral number 61... Result: did not finish (Throttle) Grid: 29th...www.racedepartment.com
![]()
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matra MS650 #31 skin (actually meant to be a 660 but model doesnt exist.
Again pulled from RD
Skins - 24 H Le Mans 1970-31 Matra MS660 Pescarolo / Beltoise Equipe Matra-Elf (F)
KrustyAAS submitted a new resource: 24 H Le Mans 1970-31 Matra MS660 Pescarolo / Beltoise Equipe Matra-Elf (F) - 24 H Le Mans 1970-31 Matra MS660 Pescarolo / Beltoise Equipe Matra-Elf (F) A new skin for 24h Lemans 1970 .... Matra 660 number 31 ...Pescarolo / Beltoise It's was easy....change...www.racedepartment.com
![]()
For rainFX, put these lines into the ext_config.ini:Hi everyone,
I'm releasing Long Beach remastered
I have redone most of the shaders , added skidmarks, reflections and more,i have created the missing bridge and fencepoling, overhauled some off the trees and added the missing ones and some other minor changes.
I still don't know (and quiet frankly not really bothered)how to do lightning and rain etc. so if anyone is interested in doing it, i can upload the editor files.
I'm still running at an older CSP so depending on your setup and filter it might look awful and the original long beach wasn't really friendly to the system to begin with and i've only added more polygons, maps and textures to it, so it might struggle to get decent FPS (especially if you run in 4K)
I also dont know if it will work by simply dragging the file into content manager, probably better to just copypaste the folder into the tracks folder manually.
Big thanks to Terra21 and nrms for the original conversion and Reboot team and JohnR from which i borrowed some textures.
View attachment 1228740
View attachment 1228741
View attachment 1228739
https://www.mediafire.com/file/e4rwvcmanz51cb1/fln_long+beach.zip/file
And WSC models come fro CSGT mod from F1 challenge that mostly come from SCGT before F1 challengeMaybe you can grab them and convert them from the WSC 1970 mod of rfactor. I'm sure simdream's car models were taken from there
Thank you so much for this!! The "Coaster" bridge, the skidmarks, the updated fountain water, and the excellent landscaping! I've gone to this race many times, and your version really feels like being there. Thank you again.Hi everyone,
I'm releasing Long Beach remastered
I have redone most of the shaders , added skidmarks, reflections and more,i have created the missing bridge and fencepoling, overhauled some off the trees and added the missing ones and some other minor changes.
I still don't know (and quiet frankly not really bothered)how to do lightning and rain etc. so if anyone is interested in doing it, i can upload the editor files.
I'm still running at an older CSP so depending on your setup and filter it might look awful and the original long beach wasn't really friendly to the system to begin with and i've only added more polygons, maps and textures to it, so it might struggle to get decent FPS (especially if you run in 4K)
I also dont know if it will work by simply dragging the file into content manager, probably better to just copypaste the folder into the tracks folder manually.
Big thanks to Terra21 and nrms for the original conversion and Reboot team and JohnR from which i borrowed some textures.
View attachment 1228740
View attachment 1228741
View attachment 1228739
https://www.mediafire.com/file/e4rwvcmanz51cb1/fln_long+beach.zip/file

Yeah, the suit is great, but that pilot has a bad case of poor blood circulation in his lower extremities, judging by his swollen feet...... Think this came up not too bad for a first go...
Have you shared these somewhere?Can I share some modifications made to Legion / Kunos' 962 CK6 here ?
New lightglass so it could reflect some designs sported by the RLR
and Obermaier cars in the 90s.
View attachment 1202839
View attachment 1202840
View attachment 1202841
Not great but at least we've got more options