- 39

- belgium
Very nice shots mate, what settings are you playing?Another helmet.
View attachment 1241845
Here's a little data replacement I put together for the FSR GR86 Cup. Delete the old data file/folder inside the car (maybe keep them somewhere so you can switch back) and drop these in. There's also a setup file in there, just drop that into any track you like.
Story behind this: I wasn't happy with how the car felt, so I started fiddling with it. Bear in mind, I have no background/experience with this stuff, so it just goes by how I feel in the car. That's also the reason for the setup file. Basically, it's meant to be the all-time-on, default setup.
Anything I've done might work for you with that setup, or it might not. It could work for other setups, I don't know.
A few notes:
I changed mainly the car.ini, drivetrain.ini, setup.ini, suspension.ini and the power.lut
The power data is eyeballed, so definitely too smooth
I'm pretty sure the dampers are f'd up, I stopped toying with them; while driving they feel overdamped but ok(ish) to me.
I think the brakes are on the weak side
Flames and lights n stuff are missing
As for the notes in the UI, they're just a digital post-it for me, to keep track of what I notice being missing/off/wrong. Keep them, disregard them, delete them, whatever.
For me, these changes have turned this car into something I actually enjoy driving. As with anything in here: if you like it, here you have it, if you don't like it, leave it be.
Most importantly, have fun on track!
I use loads but that one is default weathers (by ilija) which I've fiddled with and tweaked over time, filter again a tweaked one based on natural filter.Very nice shots mate, what settings are you playing?
Thank you, I appreciate the fix. No stepping on toes. Something I overlooked to be honest. 😬These are wonderful cars and allow me to drive some great mod tracks I haven't been able to race much because there were no cars that worked\fit the track. Tracks like @RMi_wood Charlotte oval layout for example. Curious though, are there road versions of these three cars available as well. Would love to whip these around Watkins Glen or Road America.
On another note, I hope i'm not stepping on any toes, but I redid the Ford and Toyota data file to fix the broken mirrors. It was nothing more than incorrect mesh names in the mirrors.ini file. You can use the mirror configurator app to set the display style for the mirrors the way you want them. The original data files are included in case I screwed something up.
Don't forget that aero also has a role in top speed. A lot more than I intially thoughtUse notepad or any text editor to edit power.lut.
Use https://acstuff.ru/u/torque-helper/ to build it from the data you possess.
Top speed doesn't really have to do with power.lut.
Top speed depend mainly of drivetrain.ini (gears ratio) and engine.ini (rev_limiter).
Higher rev_limiter = higher top speed.
Lower final_gear_ratio = higher top speed.
power.lut define how much enery (or strength) the car have at a given RPM. You need strength to move the car. But the speed depend of "how" (drivetrain) this strength is given to the wheels. You can move the wheels easily if you have enough strength ; or painfully, if you have not.
EDIT:
You may take a look at this: https://motofomo.com/power-and-torque-math/
Anyone knows if this is an rF2 conversion? (It is a conversion - from something - damone said so himself, and it's the reason it's not on RD - but from what?)Indianapolis Motor Speedway 2.0
Finally i got the time and help to finish it . I hope you like it.
9 layouts.
----
- Indy 500
- Indy GP
- F1 GP (based on USA F1 GP)
- Moto GP
- Loco GP (based on Infield Layout from older conversions)
- All road courses have reversed layouts.
AI, AI limits, VAO patches DRS zones by KevinK2
Cams by DaBaeda
Many thanks to Coby Hill, KevinK2, slider666, Fanapryde and DaBaeda i appreciate your help a lot.
Enjoy.
https://mega.nz/folder/SOAQVbDL#zAo0G0ix_Vg4r6KEg-_0wg
Soon Verry SoonView attachment 1241837
Might be from NascarHeat5Anyone knows if this is an rF2 conversion? (It is a conversion - from something - damone said so himself, and it's the reason it's not on RD - but from what?)
S397 updated the Indy Road Course from the 2008-2013 layout to the 2014- layout on 10 Feb, 2021, and this post from damone is from 20 Mar, 2021, so theoretically it's possble, if a bit tight.
Someone can correct me if i'm wrong, but I think you can still unpack the data file using CM even if it's encrypted. Then you can modify the files you want. You just won't be able to re-pack the data file. So you will have to rename the data.acd file to something like data_backup.acd. Then the game will read the files in the data folder instead of the data file and your changes should take effect.Your computer doesn't. Or at least wont, I'm afraid.
Good thing it's talking data around here, I got a simple question : is there any way to modify simple info on encrypted cars ? Like, AI.ini where the cars wont start because gear change is too high, or driver3D.ini where the shift animation is set on the wrong side, etc...
I get that we can't bake the data files from CM, but is there another way ? is ext_config capable of overwriting this sort of info ?
Really a shame when modders are more focused on encrypting what's not their to begin with rather than polishing their work.
Huh, I got scared for a moment - but no, that's definitely not it, I just checked a video of the Indy RC from NASCAR Heat 5 and the track there has completely different geometry, object placements, kerbs etc. (Needless to say almost comically inaccurate.) Luckily it's not it.Might be from NascarHeat5
as far as i remember, if you try to unpack an encrypted data, you can extract the files, but they are totally destroyed and unreadable.Someone can correct me if i'm wrong, but I think you can still unpack the data file using CM even if it's encrypted. Then you can modify the files you want. You just won't be able to re-pack the data file. So you will have to rename the data.acd file to something like data_backup.acd. Then the game will read the files in the data folder instead of the data file and your changes should take effect.
Ok. The only encrypted mod I ever tried was the GUE McLaren GT4 and I was able to unpack the data file and edit the mirrors.ini file. I just wasn't able to repack it. So I thought they all worked the same way.as far as i remember, if you try to unpack an encrypted data, you can extract the files, but they are totally destroyed and unreadable.
i have no idea because i trash almost the 99,9% of encrypted mods, btw maybe there's different levels of encryption, don't know tbhOk. The only encrypted mod I ever tried was the GUE McLaren GT4 and I was able to unpack the data file and edit the mirrors.ini file. I just wasn't able to repack it. So I thought they all worked the same way.
Wow Amazing thanksNissan 300ZX JGTC version 8(base 2)
View attachment 1241827
A new base means you have to delete the old one
before adding the new one
(Delete the folder "nissan_300zx_jgtc"
from"\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\")
changes
-Added headlights
-New rear lights
-Rain ready"I think"&wiper
-4 New skins (20 total)
-Some other changes
-Fixed AO map
-Some changes in the "ext_config.ini"
Special thanks to
Patrik Varga for the light reflections
To all that helping me "forums youtube and comments etc..."
And A BIG THANKS to all my Patreons and on Youtube that support me
Download for free: Patreon
Less duck like now.Oh! Nice: a duck!![]()
Practically undrivable ... 🤔 A bit exaggerated isn't it ?I'm torn between the RT Oulton Park and the iRacing rip Oulton Park from years ago.
I'm mainly interested in the International no Chicanes layout, and while the iRacing version's mesh is so bad and bumpy out of Deer Leap that it peaks the revs like crazy, the RT version is practically undrivable in the braking zone into the original Knickerbrook corner due to two massive bumps in the mesh.
So far, I'm sticking to the iRacing version: peak revs are easier to tolerate than the rallycross in a proper corner. (Also the iRacing version's kerbs are more forgiving if I do go into the chicanes.)
There are 3 (4?) different kindsi have no idea because i trash almost the 99,9% of encrypted mods, btw maybe there's different levels of encryption, don't know tbh
Depends. On what one considers 'undriveable.' I'm probably interpreting it in a stricter way.Practically undrivable ... 🤔 A bit exaggerated isn't it ?
I had trouble opening the link in MS Edge, but it seems to work in Chrome 🤷♂️.Hi all! While we are working on another scratch made car we had a small break for this conversion
v1.0
Subaru Forester SF gentlemanly modified and lightweight, almost ultimate track tool with DCCD wide range setup, so it can be easily tuned for different track and driving style to have maximum of fun!
The original model did not have interior so i swapped it from one of coolest car ever. It since it's track day car, its fine and fun.
Few versions:
Feel free to update 3d model, if you wish so
- * two are ultimately tuned (with different rims): ~450 hp, suspension, weight reduction.
- * one with stock engine. So the have having only suspension tune and weight reduction - very good for beginners and just soft riding.
Download here
Thank you for support
View attachment 1242097
View attachment 1242098View attachment 1242099View attachment 1242100View attachment 1242101View attachment 1242102
You couldn't open the link? I was able to click on it and download the mod immediately.Either your link is broken or this is a crack at getting paid subscribers to your Patreon.