Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,210 comments
is there an app or prompt of some sort to tell you where the DRS zone start in AC

New JSON files updates for both Legion´s Ferrari 512M (1971) and Porsche 917/20 (Pink Pig). As always, YOU NEED TO HAVE THE CARS INSTALLED FIRST, since I only share the skins folder with the correct JSON files.

For 512M 1971 24h Daytona skin, you need to download it from RD first (as a respect to the original creator). Just search on Google for it. Author is Pasta2000; after that, just overwrite the JSON file.

As a matter of question, my next project is for 1971 Legion´s Porsche 917 - it will take a little bit longer, since I´m fixing most of the cars fins, air intakes and gurney flaps combinations, apart from the traditional teams/pilots names. I´m also looking for a skin representing #19 Gulf Porsche 1971 Le Mans (since I have almost all other skins from the season saved with me).

If someone has it (the #19), DM pls!!!!

Last edited:
Majura Valley Motorsports Park from IC updated DaBaeda
New Trees and Objects, GrassFX, RainFX, TreeFX and Cams
Have Fun
DaBaeda

Download:
View attachment 1251928View attachment 1251929View attachment 1251930View attachment 1251931View attachment 1251932View attachment 1251933View attachment 1251934

Amazing Thanks a lot :cheers:

update v1.01
  • fixed fat cables by Masscot

Link stays the same as usual:

View attachment 1252189

PS for Masscot: Windows virus stuff blocked all two downloads.
Thanks so cool :cheers:

Which sx_lemans is latest? CM want to update it all the time.
This 1 frome

leBluem :cheers:

is so Cool

URD Mercedes-Benz CLR LM -- No shift animation?

I was surprised, and in VR, shifting and not seeing the driver operate the sequential stick just ruins the immersion.

I tried a few shift animations from other cars, but I still couldn't find a good fit.

Below is the one I'm currently using. The animation is slow, and the driver reaches too low and forward. In peripheral view, it "works," but I'm sure someone (@Masscot?) could fix it.

Car Download ("free" if you enter $0)

preview.jpg

Attachments

• URD Mercede-Benz CLR LM sorta shift animation.zip
    9.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
URD Mercedes-Benz CLR LM -- No shift animation?

I was surprised, and in VR, shifting and not seeing the driver operate the sequential stick just ruins the immersion.

I tried a few shift animations from other cars, but I still couldn't find a good fit.

Below is the one I'm currently using. The animation is slow, and the driver reaches too low and forward. In peripheral view, it "works," but I'm sure someone (@Masscot?) could fix it.

Car Download ("free" if you enter $0)

View attachment 1252337

The Mercedes CLR was shifted using paddle shifters or buttons on the steering wheel. There is a good onboard video on Youtube.

Last edited:
AI [OFF (but ON)]

Welcome to technology, ChatGPT seems to already create mods for AC. I'll try to teach him how to program since I don't know how... Looks like a lot of work will be done in less time now. Tracks and cars converted with LODs and etc...
Do anyone know anything about this?

For those who don't know, ChatGPT is the most advanced AI in the world next to MidJourney... ChatGPT creates whatever is taught and MidJourney creates photorealistic images... And yes, one can overpower the other. You can create a photo from a person that never exists.

How can I teach CGPT to improve physics of the cars?

To test the new adaptations in some cars (a highlight for this mode for Equipe Fittipaldi).
Starting in 1975 until 1982 (onboard, tv Cam, tv highlights to check some other modified cars over these 8 seasons).

Argentine GP with adapted model Copersucar-Fittipaldi FD01. Then everyone who knows how to get it.....
TV Cam

TV CAm Highlights

The history of the next Porsche 964 Carrera RSR on my list is a bit unclear. I suppose it must have started its life as a 964 Carrera Cup. Maybe the one which was raced by Seikel in 1992 and 1993 in the Nürburgring 24h races. To my knowledge there has not been a green RSR delivered to Seikel. Some sources say, that there was one produced Signal Green RSR, but this one was not delivered to Seikel and the Seikel car seems to be Viper Green...... I contacted Peter Seikel and I hope he can answer some questions.

BPR 1994, Paul Ricard 4H, Seikel Motorsport #39, GT3
custom_showroom_1682774387.png

Sadly I couldn't find any pictures of the car in Dijon. Even if it was listed as a 964 Cup in Dijon, I am quite sure, that it must have been the same car like in Paul Ricard. In the Paris 1000 km race the car reappeared on the racetrack. No major differences in the design, just a black wing and a few more sponsors.

BPR 1994, Paris 1000 km, Seikel Motorsport #39, GT3
custom_showroom_1682832462.png

No design changes for the Vallelunga 4H race. Only the number changed from #39 to #60. Even if the driver lineup was changed as well, Toni Merendino's name did not appear on the car. Something I would hate personally.

BPR 1994, Vallelunga 4H, Seikel Motorsport #60, GT3
custom_showroom_1682833578.png

The car took place in the Spa 4H race, but I do not have any photos. Let's jump into 1995.

BPR 1995, Monza 4H, Seikel Motorsport #31, GT4
custom_showroom_1682848873.png

Again no photos from Jarama, I might find some when my focus switches to the 1995 season. For now we go straight to the Nürburgring and the ugliest skin ever seen on this car :-(. The Seikel team did not change the driver names on the car, that's why the driver names written on the car do not match the drivers who actually drove in the Eifel.

BPR 1995, Nürburgring 4H, Seikel Motorsport #31, GT4
custom_showroom_1682863203.png

What a weekend for Seikel Motorsport at the Paris 1000 km race in 1995. Seikel brought two cars to Linas Montlhery. A yellow 993 GT2 which ran in the GT3 class and the green 964 fake RSR which started in the GT4 class. The 993 finished 3rd overall and the 964 finished 6th. This result must have been very special for the team and is without a doubt exceptional for a GT4 car.

BPR 1995, Paris 1000 km, Seikel Motorsport #31, GT4

View attachment 1252305

BPR 1995, Silverstone 4H, Seikel Motorsport #31, GT4

View attachment 1252307
and this is most probably the origin of the car. The 964 Carrera 2 Cup car used by Seikel in 1992 and 1993. The livery underneath shows the car in the 1992 24H on Nürburgring.

N24_92_SeikelMotorsport_28_Class1
1682923155264.png

Is there a way to add multiple throttle maps to a car, similar to how you can add engine maps? The AC modding manual has a section called [throttle_response] within the engine.ini explanations (p.165), but I don't quite understand it. I know that throttle.lut controls the "default" throttle map.
If you're still here, I found your question ;). The next release of the manual will give you some answers. Right now, I can warn you that for what you want to do it is more appropriate to use CSP, as vanilla doesn't allow the separation of multiple throttle maps on the whole RPM range for different ECU modes (e.g. Eco, Tuned, etc.). In the ACMM 3.0 there will be details about everything.

Last edited:
AI [OFF (but ON)]

Welcome to technology, ChatGPT seems to already create mods for AC. I'll try to teach him how to program since I don't know how... Looks like a lot of work will be done in less time now. Tracks and cars converted with LODs and etc...
Do anyone know anything about this?

For those who don't know, ChatGPT is the most advanced AI in the world next to MidJourney... ChatGPT creates whatever is taught and MidJourney creates photorealistic images... And yes, one can overpower the other. You can create a photo from a person that never exists.

How can I teach CGPT to improve physics of the cars?
its a very handy tool at the minute for quickly providing data such as wheelbases, front tracks sometimes even gear ratios for cars where the data can be very hard to find.

the accuracy is pretty good most of the time.

at present it struggles to write anything inside the data.acd although it makes an attempt.

as far as 3d modelling work it doesnt have access to 3d software so it cannot do it.....yet.

at somepoint, some AI that can will be publicly available. im sure privately such technology exists.

from what I can see AI will replace most jobs and even some leasure activites with the majority of the rest still being heavily dependent on AI.

i use an AI for example to digitally upscale any image. it saves hours of pixel by pixel photoshop work and can even repaint certain areas and fix problematic parts.

Last edited:
Does anyone know of a link that has all the ACC conversion cars? I've got one or two but I'm looking at getting them all now - I know this is quite an old topic to be dredging up once more.

Does anyone know of a link that has all the ACC conversion cars? I've got one or two but I'm looking at getting them all now - I know this is quite an old topic to be dredging up once more.
Ahhh, what an adventure you've signed up for :)
Here's a starter from Feb this year:

Check in the " ui/chicane" folder : open ui_track.json and change version to "2.4"
OR use the file attached.
Well **** - sorry, i updated the LeMans FM7 sx v2.4 dl.
So either use the fix from @vwcharger69 or dl track again, then it should be fine with those "new version available"

Last edited by a moderator:
You can also simply change it with CM by surching the track, click on Author (left) and put '2.4' under version.
This doesn't work with any tracks that have multiple layouts, it's a quirk of CM that we all wish had been fixed years ago.
You need to manually edit the ui_track.json for each layout using a text editor, it usually won't save if just done in the UI like you suggest. That normally only works for tracks with one layout.

Last edited:
Good afternoon all
Has anybody out there got working windscreen wipers for legions Porsche 917/20 (the pink pig) please and would be willing to share.
Thanks
Mark

Hello. Does anyone have complete pack list of LMhd cars(poro, fer, vanvall, glicken etc ..) ? I know it's different cars from different modders, and sure no bop to real some of them. I know it's some cars from VRC(sorry if mistaken) and their physics I believe, what about other?
Not into modern sport cars, but this time got interested. Any help please ?

Can anyone help with identifying the logo on the side of the Ligier. My searches haven't come up with anything close.
Probably not helping I'm in Canada and not Europe when it comes to Google's algorithms.
unknown logo.png

Thanks!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back