Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,811 comments
Can anyone help with identifying the logo on the side of the Ligier. My searches haven't come up with anything close.
Probably not helping I'm in Canada and not Europe when it comes to Google's algorithms.
View attachment 1252582
Thanks!

Majura Valley Motorsports Park from IC updated DaBaeda and CrisT86
New Trees and Objects, GrassFX, RainFX, TreeFX and Cams
Addons from CrisT86
  • new pole lights
  • new bulbs for the lights
  • new textures for the pole lights
  • new textures fold the bulbs
  • new trees (i fixed the wrong ones you removed because i don't like the TreeFX ones, so with this solution, people can choose what to use or not)
  • new scratch made ext_config (which includes all your fixes)
  • new tv cameras
  • Have Fun
  • DaBaeda
  • Download:
  • bgr01.jpg
    bgr02.jpg
    bgr03.jpg
    bgr04.jpg
    bgr05.jpg
    bgr06.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the update of Majura Valley you both!

There is a shader bug in the club layout.

View attachment 1252650
i have to investigate why. The kn5 is present in the model.ini, but for some reason, the track won't load it (there are boxes missing also on the main straight of the GP version and in the paddock which are the building i've replaced in order to implement the lights)

EDIT: Use and replace in the main folder this file (there were a skippd model number so AC wents mad)

Attachments

• models_mvmpclub.ini
    1.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
View attachment 1252653

Open the config.ini in extension folder and
set the parameters from 0 to 1
@DaBaeda NO WAY. If you do something like this, with the KN5 i made for the lights, your will have double objects with terrible flickering. That part NEEDS to be NOT RENDERABLE.

OK this is what I get now. Is this correct? Looks like it lost texture.

View attachment 1252654
There were no texture even in the original track (which was a 0.2 version, so pretty early). No time to improve it because the same material is used also elsewhere. If i will found time, i will try to improve it with proper concrete material.

Last edited:
Majura Valley updated with CrisT86 fix.
Some glass was holographic in VR. I fixed it locally but it probably needs a global shader update. The grandstand reflection in the long line of glass on the pit straight might benefit from being toned down too? Looks almost like a long video screen when driving alongside it.

Some glass was holographic in VR. I fixed it locally but it probably needs a global shader update. The grandstand reflection in the long line of glass on the pit straight might benefit from being toned down too? Looks almost like a long video screen when driving alongside it.
No VR user here, so may i didn't noticed it like you. If i will found time in the weekend i will try to see if there's some way to improve it
Thanks for the report and feedback

Majura Valley Motorsports Park from IC updated DaBaeda and CrisT86
New Trees and Objects, GrassFX, RainFX, TreeFX and Cams
Addons from CrisT86

Thx, for the update. 👍
But here is something wrong.
The roof from marshal huts seem to have wrong shadows and at least this tree seem to want to fly away... ;)
1682968880874.png

Thx, for the update. 👍
But here is something wrong.
The roof from marshal huts seem to have wrong shadows and at least this tree seem to want to fly away... ;)
View attachment 1252670
Probably all problems that came from the original version of the track since i didn't touched the 3D position of the trees when fixed that ones :-/ (remember that it was stuck as v0.2 for almost 8 years) so for sure it has some big issue, the v0.3 preview of 2 years ago looks a lot different, but never ever released unfortunately)

About shadows, same, didn't touched them (i did not even noticed)

Last edited:
No VR user here, so may i didn't noticed it like you. If i will found time in the weekend i will try to see if there's some way to improve it
Thanks for the report and feedback
If it saves you any time I just added this to the config as a catch-all for the holographic glass.
Code:
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
DESCRIPTION= fix holographic building glass
ACTIVE = 1
MATERIALS = ?glass?
SHADER = ksPerPixelReflection
IS_TRANSPARENT = 1
It won't fix the vivid reflections down the pit straight, I think those might still need looking at.

One other thing I noticed was that the rusty steel on the sign, bridge and grandstands is now a weird light beige rather than the original dark orangey-brown rust colour. That's quite a landmark feature of this track so it'd be good if it was reinstated.
Not sure what's causing it, the DDS and shaders seem the same as in the original track, but something is making it look odd.
Cheers! :)

Last edited:
Probably all problems that came from the original version of the track since i didn't touched the 3D position of the trees when fixed that ones :-/ (remember that it was stuck as v0.2 for almost 8 years) so for sure it has some big issue, the v0.3 preview of 2 years ago looks a lot different, but never ever released unfortunately)

About shadows, same, didn't touched them (i did not even noticed)
Hey mate,
I didn´t critique anyone. Only wanted to point these 2 things as something, that could be fixed and improved.
So, thx for your and @DaBaeda´s work, and maybe it could look even a bit better? :)

Last edited:
If it saves you any time I just added this to the config as a catch-all for the holographic glass.
Code:
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
DESCRIPTION= fix holographic building glass
ACTIVE = 1
MATERIALS = ?glass?
SHADER = ksPerPixelReflection
IS_TRANSPARENT = 1
It won't fix the vivid reflections down the pit straight, I think those might still need looking at.

One other thing I noticed was that the rusty steel on the sign, bridge and grandstands is now a weird light beige rather than the original dark orangey-brown rust colour. That's quite a landmark feature of this track so it'd be good if it was reinstated.
Not sure what's causing it, the DDS and shaders seem the same as in the original track, but something is making it look odd.
Cheers! :)
on my side they are rusty (anyway i did not touched them, unless @DaBaeda did since i worked on his version and imported only the trees from the original version)

2.jpg

Hey mate,
I didn´t critique anyone. Only wanted to point these 2 things as something, that could be fixed and improved.
So, thx for your and @DaBaeda´s work, and maybe it could look even a bit better? :)
never thinked it was a critique, don't worry. Unfortunately since i keep watching the track, i keep found issue which to be honest, i don't think i have enough knowledge to fix. If you have anything to share in private in order to improve it, please do it :)

on my side they are rusty (anyway i did not touched them, unless @DaBaeda did since i worked on his version and imported only the trees from the original version)

View attachment 1252672
Yeah, I can't understand it. Like I said, the DDS and the shader properties look identical to the original track, so I could only assume it's something in the config. Sol settings maybe? IDK.
It looks quite beige/pink in your image above, rather than the originals rusty orangey-brown.

Yeah, I can't understand it. Like I said, the DDS and the shader properties look identical to the original track, so I could only assume it's something in the config. Sol settings maybe? IDK.
It looks quite beige/pink in your image above, rather than the originals rusty orangey-brown.
Did you have any images from the older version? Maybe i can try to take a look, if the texture is the same, maybe a values fix via ext_config can improve the overall visuals, but i need a reference to it since i don't have anymore the original version
Thanks

I think here are some true fans of classic japenese racing and Suzuka track, so...here we go with small update

Suzuka GP Circuit - inspited from 90's.
  • Took RT Suzuka as baseadded gravel traps in some corners (1st corner, Degner, Spoon Curve and 130R). Despite of Gran Turismo 4 version of Suzuka already had asphalt zone in 130R, if you check 1992 WSC video, it was gravel in early 90s...so i think it is even better.
  • Added tyres wall ahead of Casio triangle as it was in Gran Turismo 4.
  • Replaced some billboards adverts.
  • Moved pitwall making it shaped same as in Gran Turismo 4 and some other small changes.
  • It's standalone track, included City skyline by Nuvolari
If you use very clever Ai in assetto corsa for some reason for heavy metal racing for some racing, some Ai can crash to gravel now. need reduce their agression, or probably someone can do new Ai line for this version of the track

View attachment 1250121View attachment 1250122View attachment 1250123View attachment 1250124View attachment 1250125

Onboard preview

Is there anyway to fix the blurry windscreens for the Jiotta's without me having to turn TAA off ???

Did you have any images from the older version? Maybe i can try to take a look, if the texture is the same, maybe a values fix via ext_config can improve the overall visuals, but i need a reference to it since i don't have anymore the original version
Thanks
These are from the original track:

1682972105188.jpeg Screenshot_porsche_911_gt3_r_acc_mvmp_1-5-123-21-13-2.jpg Screenshot_porsche_911_gt3_r_acc_mvmp_1-5-123-21-13-9.jpg

No idea why shadows aren't rendering in my screenshots... they are there on the screen when I capture the image...

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back