Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,203 comments
Is there anyway to fix the blurry windscreens for the Jiotta's without me having to turn TAA off ???
Try this (add to the car's ext_config.ini file):

[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_01]
MATERIALS = GLASS_INT (or whatever the material name is for your specific car's interior windscreen)
SHADER = ksWindscreen

Attachments

• revere.jpeg
    revere.jpeg
    22.8 KB · Views: 4
Majura Valley Motorsports Park from IC updated DaBaeda and CrisT86
New Trees and Objects, GrassFX, RainFX, TreeFX and Cams
Addons from CrisT86

Thanks for the update of track! The track is located at Canberra, Australia, but in the ext_config.ini the seasons settings are made for the northern hemisphere. So in december everything is very bright and white like in winter. And the windows of the pit buildings should not reflect like a mirror. It's looking very unrealistic in VR.

Majura Valley Motorsports Park from IC updated DaBaeda and CrisT86
New Trees and Objects, GrassFX, RainFX, TreeFX and Cams
Addons from CrisT86

hello

thanks for this nice track...
I just tryed to create a more realistic feel of the road. the elevations are nice but the feeling was flat.

Last edited:
hello

thanks for this nice track...
I just tryed to create a more realistic feel of the road. the elevations are nice but the feeling was flat.

I compared your models.ini files to the current files, and I think you're behind the most recent update from CrisT. Users will lose the most recent track update if they extract your models.ini files and overwrite the current files.

Simola Hill Climb South Africa - rain and grass and vao and so on...

Track can be found here: https://www.speedfestival.co.za/general-news/2021-virtual-simola-hillclimb-download-available-now/

My tinkering can be found here: https://www.racedepartment.com/down...frica-rain-and-grass-and-vao-and-so-on.60203/

• You should be able to copy the files straight into you assetto corsa folder as long as you have the track installed. It will ask to override - backup your track if you want to keep the original files.

• If the new grass still won't show check your assetto corsa folder: extension/textures/grass_fx. You should have a "highlands.dds" file in there, otherwise no grassFX.

snap.jpg

Last edited:
That's an issue with some tracks when using the latest development version of CSP. Just turn off "Use sparse grid" and "avoid sides when raining" and "avoid puddles" in the "New AI BehavIor" tab of CM.
Ah ok, because it appens with all tracks, both Kunos or modded...turning off these options what changes? Still manage to race against the AI?

To be honest i don't remember to have seen in this way, but in months that i make extensions, is not the first time i saw lines put randomly by CSP (only a visual problem, not real lines), maybe @pugsang knows more about it and he already know if what you see is right or not ;)

Anyway:

Track UPDATE WIP BAKU 2019/2022
(i'm working on it since weeks, so it will be probably the biggest ever update i did since i started). It will work in perfect combinations with @Pyyer extension, so i will put together my work with his one in order to have something definitive (maybe i can send it to him for a proper full release if he want?)

I don't know when it will be ready yet

Some teaser images (FAR from being ready the other parts of the config for know)

View attachment 1174189View attachment 1174190View attachment 1174191View attachment 1174192View attachment 1174193
Cris are you still working on updating this track or you abandoned the project?

Cris are you still working on updating this track or you abandoned the project?
Still working on it even is on hold. The track is missing light source that can allow night races (they need 3D portable lights) but i need the help of someone who has time to work in 3D space on it in order to finish it.

Grindelwald is a great track but for some reason it is a collection of "ways how to do the pit lane wrong":
First there is a fast lane that is saved as a pit lane, second there is a pit lane that runs over the whole track, third it goes trough the walls and fourth, the most elegant variant, there is simply none. 🧐 🙄 :D Don't take this too seriously but that was strange enough to tell you.

Simply take this please:

EDIT: Some fast lanes also have to have some work. Will maybe do this later.

Last edited:
BTW, if anyone uses the DDS and config to de-jaggy any powerlines on tracks, please share them here. They're pretty quick to do, but no point reinventing the wheel if it's already been done.
For anyone who's interested I did Masscot's cable fix for some H22 tracks (buenos aires, la plata, rosario and cabalen)

Attachments

• cables_h22.zip
    18.4 KB · Views: 56
Chassis 6075
Customer: Jack Leconte
Delivery: 8. June 1993
Color: Grand-Prix White

This is one of the famous Larbre cars. The livery of the car is present in most of our minds. A real classic.
The car was delivered just in time for the 1993 24H of Le Mans. Larbre had just 12 days of preparation, which shows how incredible competitive the 964 RSR was coming straight from the factory.

LM24 1993, Larbre Compétition #78, GT2

__custom_showroom_1683062968.png

The car finished 16th overall and 2nd in the GT class.

1 month and a few days later the car was entered in the Spa 24H race. In 1993 this race was filled with a lot of Porsche. It saw the 964 Cup, several 964 RSRs and Cup or RS cars which had been converted to RSR spec.
The car ran under the Monaco Media International banner.

Spa 24H 1993, Monaco Media International #48, ProGT
__custom_showroom_1683050938.png

The car finished in 5th place for general classification and in class.

The car did not compete in any other races in 1993, but came to the BPR series in 1994.

BPR 1994, Paul Ricard 4H, Larbre Compétition #47, GT3
__custom_showroom_1682971044.png

In this race the colors look like if it was the chassis 6074 which competed under the banner of Monaco Media International in 1993s Le Mans 24H race. The "RSR 3.8" book (authors:Jürgen Barth and others) says that chassis 6075 was the car which competed in Paul Ricard in 1994.

The car finished the race in 3rd spot for the general classification and 1st in class. 3rd is again an incredible result, as there have been GT1 cars competing against it.

to be continued......

Attachments

• 1683050673496.png
    1683050673496.png
    108.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Hello could someone tell me, what is lost when deactivating ExtraFx in CM? I ask, because I disabled it, and my fps doubled.. Does it make sense to use this function?

Hello. Maybe any of you know what is this about. The car is bm_lamborghini_huracan_gt3_evo from Bonny and the skin is Konrad Motorsport. The other door is alike. This is happening in ac showroom and in game, while in cm showroom is ok. Only this skin. I thought is something about the extension of the car or the ext_config of the skin. But there I'm lost. Thanks.

ofuglej3h1xa1.png

Edit: Nevermind. Solved.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back