Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,139 comments
ive just used WinRar to unzip all my downloads. i assumed it can zip stuff too right? i cant find an option to do that though, so maybe i have no zipping deals
Highlight all the files you want to zip and right click over one. Then in the context menu there should be "Add to.......rar" and choose that option. Send me a conversation message if you need more help :)

Hi @ kenneth.zxv, someone has stolen the "Koenigsegg CCGT" mod and is sharing it on Facebook with everyone......:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:
78325880_2545152279140738_1925602450622906368_n.jpg

Look like he credited you though to me?
Seems like he's simply passing on your work...
Not sure why that is bad?
And you have sort of robbed simbin yourself.
No axe to grind, don't know who this person is.
I don't understand what you mean,I just said someone is sharing Kenneth's work on a facebook page

I don't understand what you mean,I just said someone is sharing Kenneth's work on a facebook page

You said they had stolen it... but i was pointing out they actually credited him...

Stealing it would be to pass it off as his own creation... but even then it was actually 'stolen' from simbibn anyway, at least the model was... legion has a pretty fair take on this sort of stuff... people in glass houses and all of that..

How can anyone steal a link to a free mod?

You said they had stolen it... but i was pointing out they actually credited him...

Stealing it would be to pass it off as his own creation... but even then it was actually 'stolen' from simbibn anyway, at least the model was... legion has a pretty fair take on this sort of stuff... people in glass houses and all of that..

How can anyone steal a link to a free mod?
I just thought you didn't want the mods released in this forum to be shared on other forums or facebook pages !

After sooo many ****ing requests... here it is ;)

upload_2019-11-25_22-19-55.png

Guerilla Mods | BMW M6 GT3

560 bhp,
500 Nm
Weight: 1300 kg
(balanced on kunos gt3 cars)

• scratch made physics (Mike Rudland in cooperation with Immanuel Vinke)
  • ACC Model
  • lumi lights
  • custom sound
  • optimizations like lods will follow

DOWNLOAD:
http://bit.ly/GUE_M6_GT3

Credits goes to:

V1.30

Update Notes:
Do a fresh install of the mod for every update!
changelog v1.3:
  • encrypted (have fun cry babys
    1f609.png
    )
  • sound update
  • latest data updates

78099280_2577825559120291_1745970069147484160_o.jpg

View attachment 868655

560 bhp,
500 Nm

• ACC Model
  • lumi lights
  • custom sound

DOWNLOAD:

Credits goes to:

V1.30

Update Notes:
changelog v1.3:
    1f609.png
    )
  • sound update
  • latest data updates

Very nice but can you explain what you mean by "encrypted (have fun cry babys
1f609.png
)"

I hope you do as well, VR is just a match in heaven with SIM and flight simulation, not the holodeck yet but definitely a big step in the right direction.
@Masscot covered the subject very well already, I just want to add a few comments

Yes it is the same situation but the difference with VR is that as soon as you feel any discomfort, stop and remove the goggles, wait a bit until you are 100% normal and then go back, your body will quickly adapt, On a boat, you unfortunately have to go trough to whole process of feeling bad before it gets better as it is rarely practical to just get off the boat.

This will pass as well, first because you will refine your VR graphic set up but mostly because you will also adapt, concentrate on the action instead of the flaws and forget they are even there. After 2 weeks, you might even start arguing with people it is looking great, which it does for us, but in fact we have just adapted. Amazing some time the tricks our mind can play on us.

As for the settings, yes, just select oculus in CM, done! I hope you have a great graphic card, because it is a great help to improve VR.

On a different subject, some background info and footage of the 1997 CLK GTR

Thanks Cote Dazur, I have a GTX 1080. Processor i5 4670K overclocked.
Dont forget the Oculus Rift S get more resolution than previous versions, so it gives a very improved picture.

View attachment 868655

560 bhp,
500 Nm

• ACC Model
  • lumi lights
  • custom sound

DOWNLOAD:

Credits goes to:

V1.30

Update Notes:
changelog v1.3:
    1f609.png
    )
  • sound update
  • latest data updates

What is this?

Attachments

• erer.png
    erer.png
    192.3 KB · Views: 74
Sorry I'm late to the party but for me the best thing I discovered was the 45fps lock in the oculus debug tool as @Masscot mentions, allows me to run full grids with the pixels cranked up to 2.0 or 2.5 depending on the track, which looks epic and I have never noticed a difference.
Luckily I get no travel or motion sickness ever and possibly because of that vr has never bothered me. Every friend who has been and tried has been blown away by the experience.

Sorry I can't remember where you can change the pixels value in assetto corsa. Can you tell me?

I always prefer doing my own previews with an infinite pleasure... another great (little) feature from CM ! ;)
Content Manager must be placed to the edge into the "AC Hall of Fame". :bowdown::cool:

Definitely one of the must have mods for AC. And if anyone hasn't done so yet make sure you donate to get the full version and to show your appreciation for Content Manager. I'm going to add my :bowdown:

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back