Wanted to direct him to the same post, but the link is dead.
This was the file. Delete the ".txt".If there is no display of numbers on the display of the URD Maures GTR EGT1, can something be done with this?
So you succeeded in making your own previews ?Err I just found out what was encrypted with Guerillas M6. I thought I'd press some buttons in CM to see what happens and updated previews. At least the original preview.jpg files only ended up in the recycle bin
Same. I like viewing models/skins but it doesn't work with encrypted models like this. I have the same preview for all my carsI always prefer doing my own previews with an infinite pleasure... another great (little) feature from CM !
Content Manager must be placed to the edge into the "AC Hall of Fame".![]()
they will never do that sadlySame. I like viewing models/skins but it doesn't work with encrypted models like this. I have the same preview for all my cars
Content Manager is the reason AC is alive. Kunos should heavily support Ilya if they don't already.
Nope I just wondered what the update previews button did....turned out I got blue crystals lol. As I said luckily the files only went in the recycle bin so were restored lolSo you succeeded in making your own previews ?
I quickly checked, saw the blue crystals and copied my previews from the previous version into the skins.
View attachment 868668
Ah...you got me going there for a moment...Nope I just wondered what the update previews button did....turned out I got blue crystals lol. As I said luckily the files only went in the recycle bin so were restored lol
Ah...you got me going there for a moment...![]()
Are they against CM? I've never really followed Kunos, don't know what they're up to.they will never do that sadly
Something to watch out for: Bazza's TC Legends release imminent:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/f1pd...uring_Car_Legends_v1.0_Release_Notes.pdf/file
View attachment 868669
http://f1classic.forumotion.com/t20053p200-wip-touring-car-legends-mod-pack
Are they against CM? I've never really followed Kunos, don't know what they're up to.
That's a great point that somehow never occurred to me. This is practically Ilya's project to develop right now.they are not against CM and all the shader improvement. They feel a little bit awkward in the sense that they lost control of their project and cannot add or change anything anymore as it could affect or broke Iljas modification and get the majority of AC enthusiasts very unhappy. They never worked together and probably never will.
I very much agree. Especially since the trend's been locking modding abilities for years now. AC can't be more moddable.I think that we should be thankful to Kunos to make AC easily modeable to start with and to let us deeply modify it. Long live Kunos and AC.
I am still to this day amused that the new title has no modeability whatsoever.
I"m really curious if there is possible to compare on steam how much people use AC vs ACC. I think AC would hugely win.Are they against CM? I've never really followed Kunos, don't know what they're up to.
Thank you for the information!https://www.ouest-france.fr/pays-de...des-hunaudieres-fermee-la-circulation-4300319
Il y a le dimanche de pré-qualif (Fin mai-debut juin)
Après dès le mercredi midi de la semaine de course pour les essais du soir.
There is the pre-qualifying Sunday (End of May-beginning of June)
After the Wednesday noon of the week of the race.
(Sorry for my english)
i dont know his exact words but Stefano posted something about CSP on the AC forums to the effect of "CSP is raping Assetto"Are they against CM? I've never really followed Kunos, don't know what they're up to.
Both are out of top 100 according to Steam but I don't know how they count that. I'd bet AC is more popular though.I"m really curious if there is possible to compare on steam how much people use AC vs ACC. I think AC would hugely win.
Wow. I just did some research myself on Stefano's approach to community. Let's say he has strong opinions about thingsi dont know his exact words but Stefano posted something about CSP on the AC forums to the effect of "CSP is raping Assetto"
which to me effectively sounds like he hates Shaders Patch
without csp assetto would today be bland. not sure why he hates it? jealousy? without csp ac today would only have those utterly oversaturated .... enb mods.i dont know his exact words but Stefano posted something about CSP on the AC forums to the effect of "CSP is raping Assetto"
which to me effectively sounds like he hates Shaders Patch
I know that full replacement is the best solution... but since it's an URD car, obviously I can't post the whole car on RD nor here publicly
So I tried this swap method. Let's see if I can find a workaround...
I"m really curious if there is possible to compare on steam how much people use AC vs ACC. I think AC would hugely win.
Where did he write that? Never heard Kunos saying something bad about modding, For sure Stefano and the guys are happy Ilja made AC a neverending sim and if I'm not mistaken, they even asked him to join them for ACC, but he refused.i dont know his exact words but Stefano posted something about CSP on the AC forums to the effect of "CSP is raping Assetto"
which to me effectively sounds like he hates Shaders Patch
i dont know his exact words but Stefano posted something about CSP on the AC forums to the effect of "CSP is raping Assetto"
which to me effectively sounds like he hates Shaders Patch
I'm glad I backed up the old version as well cause I just copied all the old skins across and nothing blew up or destroyed itself
Please remove this from the sharemods and upload it from the original Google drive link thank you. However yes it is from Forza Motorsport 4 and was commissioned from Navi Street Mod by me. I would appreciate if you would use the original link so you are not making money off of something i paid to be put into ac. Thank you and have a nice day.Chrysler pt cruiser ported from motorsport 4 i think?
sharemods.com/ar2tmh8bbyhn
View attachment 867898
Can anyone explain what that black **** is?
Check the vao and config are installed in CM![]()
Can anyone explain what that black **** is? ive downloaded race departments sebring twice. with clean installs and that black **** is still on the track, anything i can do about this? it makes it confusing and i cant play it like that