Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,157 comments
009b37418636260a84e6d8c640f707cd.jpg

Can anyone explain what that black **** is? ive downloaded race departments sebring twice. with clean installs and that black **** is still on the track, anything i can do about this? it makes it confusing and i cant play it like that
Check the vao and config are installed in CM

Please remove this from the sharemods and upload it from the original Google drive link thank you. However yes it is from Forza Motorsport 4 and was commissioned from Navi Street Mod by me. I would appreciate if you would use the original link so you are not making money off of something i paid to be put into ac. Thank you and have a nice day.
this isn't my link it was off this site from vk.
https://vk.com/albums-83865031?z=photo-83865031_457240763/photos-83865031

I made a bug report in comments of Dan Bucsa's F50 post on Facebook. It was a very polite one with a screenshot for clarity. Got deleted quickly.

So Dan, thank you for your work. Bugs happen, don't beat yourself over it.
What was it that you reported?
The only thing I've noticed so far is that the side windows reflect the road surface, so there's a very faint snowstorm effect on the glass when moving, mainly noticeable when checking the mirrors. I was surprised to see this as amendments to the glass were specifically mentioned in the changelog.
It's a fantastic car and Dan's detail updates are superb, but huge credit has to go to Alex (@Showmebest66) for the amazing work he did on the original conversion. Assettodrive really do consistently produce the best conversions available for AC, often aesthetically right on par with content by the top-tier scratch modders. Use of shaders in particular is always very impressive.

After sooo many ****ing requests... here it is ;)

View attachment 868655

Guerilla Mods | BMW M6 GT3

560 bhp,
500 Nm
Weight: 1300 kg
(balanced on kunos gt3 cars)

• scratch made physics (Mike Rudland in cooperation with Immanuel Vinke)
  • ACC Model
  • lumi lights
  • custom sound
  • optimizations like lods will follow

DOWNLOAD:
http://bit.ly/GUE_M6_GT3

Credits goes to:

V1.30

Update Notes:
Do a fresh install of the mod for every update!
changelog v1.3:
  • encrypted (have fun cry babys
    1f609.png
    )
  • sound update
  • latest data updates

78099280_2577825559120291_1745970069147484160_o.jpg
Awesome work!!
What about the M4??:)

BMW M6 GT3 '18 Heavily Modded by me.

From graphics side:
  • New Materials
  • New UV's sets (incompatible with old skins)
  • New Maps (Diffuse, AO, etc)
  • New LCD gauges and Racelogic
  • New Led Strip
  • New animations
  • Endurance Kit on/off
  • New Damage model
  • and more minor things
Not planning to release it soon

24h Spa Skin by me

From left to right (original, modded endu kit on, modded endu kit off)
zvpyqmP.jpg

0NqM1Q7.jpg

JBsounN.jpg

VG9AkUk.jpg
g9wwEGE.jpg
K16ugkf.jpg
Uoeiqf8.jpg

Last edited:
BMW M6 GT3 '18 Heavily Modded by me.

From graphics side:
  • New Materials
  • New UV's sets (incompatible with old skins)
  • New Maps (Diffuse, AO, etc)
  • New LCD gauges and Racelogic
  • New Led Strip
  • New animations
  • Endurance Kit on/off
  • New Damage model
  • and more minor things
Not planning to release it soon

24h Spa Skin by me

:nervous:

So - and I'm sure I am missing the point here - what is the purpose of this ?
- Heavily modded ... from what model ?
- New UV sets (incompatible with old skins): so, if/when you release the mod there will only be one skin, the rest can be moved to the bin ?
- Not planning to release it soon :confused:

Strange post...

What was it that you reported?
The only thing I've noticed so far is that the side windows reflect the road surface, so there's a very faint snowstorm effect on the glass when moving, mainly noticeable when checking the mirrors. I was surprised to see this as amendments to the glass were specifically mentioned in the changelog.
It's a fantastic car and Dan's detail updates are superb, but huge credit has to go to Alex (@Showmebest66) for the amazing work he did on the original conversion. Assettodrive really do consistently produce the best conversions available for AC, often aesthetically right on par with content by the top-tier scratch modders. Use of shaders in particular is always very impressive.

I'd noticed a hole in the top left where the side window meets the roof above and behind the drivers head but that only happened when I went off-roading on Sterkfonteindam (loving that track even if it does need an update - maybe I'll add some balloons and fighter jets ;)) And the snowy windows get a bit annoying when you're going round corners. The rear panel vanished when I cycled through the cameras yesterday as well so maybe that a CSP problem - no biggie when you're in car but not so good when you're admiring that lovely rear end.

I'm sure it was posted the other day but you guys should really check out this Discord for updates on Shutoku Revival Project https://discordapp.com/channels/500246817833877505/538484443829239810

And also this one for some cars https://discordapp.com/channels/500246817833877505/557613424281124944

I join discord, but seems to confuse a lot. Latest track is from 2018 and beta 0.81?
Seems to not work well with trackday and i fall through track many times. Is there more modern version than version from over year ago?

Maybe some fixs?

I join discord, but seems to confuse a lot. Latest track is from 2018 and beta 0.81?
Seems to not work well with trackday and i fall through track many times. Is there more modern version than version from over year ago?

Maybe some fixs?

No idea as i'm not a part of the mod team but I posted it as someone was asking for it the other day. It's a good place to keep up with the progress of the mod and don't forget it is a BETA version so there will be problems.

i dont know his exact words but Stefano posted something about CSP on the AC forums to the effect of "CSP is raping Assetto"
which to me effectively sounds like he hates Shaders Patch

I can only disagree with you, I have been able to speak with the Kunos team at the 24h of Spa last summer, and everything they said about modding was positive. There are impressed by what is happenning to AC. They also told me why they went to a new game (ACC) instead of keeping on improving AC. To me they had enough valid reasons to do this.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back