Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,809 comments
Yeah not looking to change the season and I do like the seasonal options. I think my racing PC has a different configuration than my other PC (server) - like a hidden file somewhere. Both have the same CSP and SOL version. Both have the same date and time in CM. Trying to figure out where that "old" configuration is located or if it exists. Any ideas? I did ask on CSP discord with similar comments. Probably not making myself clear. Hard to describe. :)

Well you posted about the track having snow, kinda thought you wanted to get rid of it.
But also in your post https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mod-discussion.307899/page-757#post-12996831
you're talking about dark gray textures, and it just happens to be at Brands.

Same track Peter uses as an example, click the spoiler 'grey textures trouble shooting'. https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sol.24914/
Its kinda the same thing I mentioned but maybe have a look.

And you have nothing in your CM/Mods thats maybe adding weathers?

Anyone else run the telemetry app Second Monitor in AC?
I have it working great in R3E and PC2, cannot get it going in AC. What second monitor files must be installed in AC, I can't get it to show up in the UI module to activate.

Well you posted about the track having snow, kinda thought you wanted to get rid of it.
But also in your post https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mod-discussion.307899/page-757#post-12996831
you're talking about dark gray textures, and it just happens to be at Brands.

Same track Peter uses as an example, click the spoiler 'grey textures trouble shooting'. https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sol.24914/
Its kinda the same thing I mentioned but maybe have a look.

And you have nothing in your CM/Mods thats maybe adding weathers?

No mods for weathers, but prior Deems track skins which have not been active for some time. Deleted them all from each track folder. Apparently I missed the "spoiler" example. Hahaha. Thanks for your help and pointing things out!

No mods for weathers, but prior Deems track skins which have not been active for some time. Deleted them all from each track folder. Apparently I missed the "spoiler" example. Hahaha. Thanks for your help and pointing things out!

np. Let us know if his spoiler help helped out :D, curious.

man i cannot wait for this FXXK EVO kenneth is working on. I have been using that bootleg evo i made for like a month now lol. the sad one with the hollow 1 pixel thick diffuser :lol: my evo reminds me of the "food at home meme" but my "EVO" is the food at home

Hello
I saw that you can use the info screen in the console of most modern cars to display the map of the track like it was a navigation device
I guess this is enabled with CM and CSP but where i can find a guide to implement this function?

It will work only on original Kunos cars or on mod cars too?

Interior probably still looks poopy, and I probably messed up with the dashboard instruments.

upload_2020-1-29_18-45-8.png

Can anyone help me out with putting on the body textures? I'm willing to send the .obj and materials over through PM.

Hello
I saw that you can use the info screen in the console of most modern cars to display the map of the track like it was a navigation device
I guess this is enabled with CM and CSP but where i can find a guide to implement this function?

It will work only on original Kunos cars or on mod cars too?
No clue?
I searched all along but i cannot find instructions on how to implement this feature

That looks sick. Where is the original track from?

Not just one track.
ac_bahrain, bahrain_2018 and bahrain_2019_spec
They are disassembled and assembled.
I don't know first original too.(Maybe old version F1 ?)

Some objects have been remake
because many objects was broken uv map, normals and double side by several fbx convert.
Also improvise added missing objects.

Maybe someone has some good (appreciated) advice?

Both in VR and 2D (4k mode) with graphics settings maximized I see a blurry yellow line in front of the car at LA Canyon 1.0 version. Rendering distance max at 2400m. I played around with settings of the latest versions of CSP, video, SOL but for some reason I cannot fix it... Hopefully it is my user mistake again :embarrassed:.

See example:

Thx! Brian

small request if anybody here could do it? so in a nutshell i lost the original skin files for the mk4 r32. And im kinda pi... that i lost them if somebody here could recreate them? This is the only stock mk4 r32 i have found.
https://mega.nz/#!njxXmYYA!WrivcFuTnx0YsmzqOD2B6oQREV2ndyq9cfKL11TimBs
View attachment 885845

I've got a tuned MK4 Golf r32 that has a load of standard coloured skins if that's what you want?
If so just copy the skins folder into your MK4 Golf folder
https://sharemods.com/5c9uni7hsj7q/skins.rar.html

If you want a particular skin let me know and I'll see if I can recreate it for you :)

Did you guys make a grid with the GT3 cars we have?
For example RSS's BMW feels too planted for a GT3. Element's Lexus feels faster than the rest. We need BoP.

Edit:
I'm not sure if this is the right method, but I let AI cars (%100 on skill and agg.) run a few qualifying laps on Spa.
- Element's Lexus is the first one. It's indeed way faster than the rest.
- Second is Velo's Lexus. Close with RSS's BMW.
- Ferrari is the stock Kunos version. Maybe we should try to BoP the cars to it.
- delpinsky's NSX is slower. Masscot's feeling about its power seems right.
- Last is Guerilla's BMW. It literally can't complete a lap around Spa. Crashes at the bus stop every single time. Many oversteering and corrective maneuvers too. AI is broken.
View attachment 885634

Edit 2:
After some more laps:
RSS's BMW's fastest lap is 0.5 s faster than its others. It did only one outstanding lap. So results are consistent.
View attachment 885637

not sure if you ran any other cars but the kunos Ferrari 488, Merc AMG and Porsche 911 GT3R run fairly well together the big "problem" cars for GT3 grid's on AC is the 2016 R8 and the Nissan GTR they are way too slow at any track. Also the Bentley GT3 mod is fairly slow as well so i'd say those 3 cars need looking at to try and work something out.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back