Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,058 comments
I've got a tuned MK4 Golf r32 that has a load of standard coloured skins if that's what you want?
If so just copy the skins folder into your MK4 Golf folder
https://sharemods.com/5c9uni7hsj7q/skins.rar.html

If you want a particular skin let me know and I'll see if I can recreate it for you :)
nope they still don't work all of them are white for some reason.
2020.01.29-15.20.png

Problem was a much too low fps count (and also some issue with weird light reflections at night iirc)

@jk0011 Yes, exactly as Fanapryde wrote.
By coincidence I drove this circuit (2019_spec) last night and then decided to delete it and use the 2018 version from PatrikPat. Are you able to fix the stuttering maybe and upload an updated version?

Hello
I saw that you can use the info screen in the console of most modern cars to display the map of the track like it was a navigation device
I guess this is enabled with CM and CSP but where i can find a guide to implement this function?

It will work only on original Kunos cars or on mod cars too?

No clue?
I searched all along but i cannot find instructions on how to implement this feature

for those interested in adding a GPS in acar, I got instruction from the master himself>
• open Custom Showroom and pick a screen mesh, hoping it would have a nice UV layout for a display (for example, M4 won’t work, at least for now) • view its txDiffuse texture: notice its resolution, point at which display starts and its size in pixels • add this to car’s config:
[INCLUDE: common/navigators.ini]
[Navigator_StyleSygic]
Meshes = Geo_Nav ; here, use the name of that mesh
Brightness = 0.5 ; adjust brightness later so it wouldn’t shine too much
@ = Navigator_Size, Resolution = "2048, 1024", Offset = "10, 11", Size = "459, 286", Scale = 2 ; replace resolution with texture resolution, offset with start of display on texture, in pixels, size with size of display on texture, in pixels, adjust scale later so it would look of proper size
all the ready-to-use themes for now: • Navigator_StyleSimpleLight • Navigator_StyleSimpleDark • Navigator_StyleModernLight • Navigator_StyleModernDark • Navigator_StyleSygic • Navigator_StyleRacing you can also combine your own theme from prepared bits. if you would want to define a new theme, that is trickie

I tried one in the Levante and it worked. :cheers:

[INCLUDE: common/navigators.ini]
[Navigator_StyleModernLight]
Meshes=secondary_display
Resolution=1024, 1024
Offset=484, 0
Size=539, 405

Anyone else run the telemetry app Second Monitor in AC?
I have it working great in R3E and PC2, cannot get it going in AC. What second monitor files must be installed in AC, I can't get it to show up in the UI module to activate.

I have it and it works great! Maybe your automatic install didn't work for some reason?
You can manually install it by copying the two .py files and the two directories (stdlib64, stdlib) from C:\Program Files (x86)\SecondMonitor\Connectors\AssettoCorsa\ to where you have AC installed assettocorsa\apps\python\SecondMonitor\

It will look like this:
2020-01-29 17_52_21-Window.png

Then you should be able to enable it ingame.

No clue?
I searched all along but i cannot find instructions on how to implement this feature
it works on mod cars. assettodrive added it to their audi and 918 spyder, somone in this thread posted a thing on how to implement the display back when it was released. im not sure how, but there is a way to search the thread. you'll have to search for navigation or whatever the exact name is of the GPS

not sure if you ran any other cars but the kunos Ferrari 488, Merc AMG and Porsche 911 GT3R run fairly well together the big "problem" cars for GT3 grid's on AC is the 2016 R8 and the Nissan GTR they are way too slow at any track. Also the Bentley GT3 mod is fairly slow as well so i'd say those 3 cars need looking at to try and work something out.
I realized that too, they are too slow. CM lets you enter a negative ballast value but it doesn't work. Does anybody have an idea for that? I don't want to edit the car data. I can ballast other cars to match them but the grid would be too slow.

AI simulation in AC is a pain in the arse. I can't skip a qualifying session because if I do all cars somehow finish within 0.100 secs. I have to let it run in the background again with every change. I'll share the grid preset afterwards but I'll have to exclude slower cars.

Just BoP in the data. Take the acd file and rename it data_original.acd. Lower weight and adjust power.lut accordingly. After all, what are we using these cars for anyways. Nothing sacrilege in getting a kunos car closer to the grid.

Maybe someone has some good (appreciated) advice?

Both in VR and 2D (4k mode) with graphics settings maximized I see a blurry yellow line in front of the car at LA Canyon 1.0 version. Rendering distance max at 2400m. I played around with settings of the latest versions of CSP, video, SOL but for some reason I cannot fix it... Hopefully it is my user mistake again :embarrassed:.

See example:

Thx! Brian

if you're referring to the line in the middle of the road, it is usually caused by low anisotropic filtering afaik. Maybe check if really everything is maxed out ;)

I have it and it works great! Maybe your automatic install didn't work for some reason?
You can manually install it by copying the two .py files and the two directories (stdlib64, stdlib) from C:\Program Files (x86)\SecondMonitor\Connectors\AssettoCorsa\ to where you have AC installed assettocorsa\apps\python\SecondMonitor\

It will look like this:
View attachment 885956

Then you should be able to enable it ingame.

Worked.
You’re the man thank you.

if you're referring to the line in the middle of the road, it is usually caused by low anisotropic filtering afaik. Maybe check if really everything is maxed out ;)
Thanks for your reply. I have Anisotropic at 16X (and also tried 4x, 8x) and also changed MSAA 4x to 2x and finally turned off FXAA. Nothing helps.
Other -official- tracks like Black Cat County, Highlands seem ok.

It is not a show stopper but just a little bit annoying because it draws my attention and it is right in front of your face.

EDIT: Yep my mistake (as usual) Anisotropic is 16x in game but in Nvidia settings it was set to 2x....fixed and thanks again for bringing me in the right direction!

Last edited:
So upon seeing the brand new NSX GT3 Mod that came out earlier this week, I have no choice but to come back from the dead. I had previously done the Lamborghini Huracan ST Evo for you guys, and now your about to get yourself a proper deep-cycle V6 Sound.

I have had this wip for almost a year now, it was one of my first private projects for when a proper NSX mod surfaced. I think it's time to polish it up. (I also have a 488 GTE Sound ready to go as well, but None of the 488s I've worked through have the RPM right (Which would cap at 6000rpm, so I can't post it.))

HONDA NSX GT3 ACC V1.0

custom-showroom-honda-nsx-gt3.jpg

3D coversion by delpinsky, rework by GTPlanet Modding Team + Maki123

The GTPlanet modding team wishes you fun!

DOWNLOAD

Finally got a chance to try this NSX. Great car, thank you very much. We get mod to fill the grid and we get mod to drive. This one is one to drive. I drove it at Suzuka, this is the closest I will be to up coming ACC Suzuka. What a threat. AC supported by team like the GTPlanet modding team is so much fun, it is insane.
As I was driving, smiling because of the great Suzuka Forza track conversion and this ACC NSX, I smiled even a little bit more thinking at some RD zealots that can only touch some kasher mods, missing all the fun.:D

Finally got a chance to try this NSX. Great car, thank you very much. We get mod to fill the grid and we get mod to drive. This one is one to drive. I drove it at Suzuka, this is the closest I will be to up coming ACC Suzuka. What a threat. AC supported by team like the GTPlanet modding team is so much fun, it is insane.
As I was driving, smiling because of the great Suzuka Forza track conversion and this ACC NSX, I smiled even a little bit more thinking at some RD zealots that can only touch some kasher mods, missing all the fun.:D
prepare for some more ACC feelings this coming weekend

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back