Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,018 comments
Just went looking for this and there it was - @Delta7Fox 's Spa skin.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/spa-francorchamps-the-real.31068/

g4t4uln-png.350984

edit: @Delta7Fox , I posted in the support thread at RD too - I think your file structure is wrong, the 'spa' folder is missing from it so your files just get dropped into the 'tracks' folder, not the 'spa' subfolder.

Last edited:
Thanks. That's another one going into the TC Legends.

[QUOTE = "Beezer215, post: 13019712, member: 286881"] ¿Alguien puede ayudarme a arreglar el vidrio de este auto? Estoy trabajando para aprender más sobre esto, pero las búsquedas obtuvieron un montón de resultados y no han ayudado hasta ahora. Traté de cambiar la textura interna a una diferente pero no me ayudó. CSP 1.43, 1.44, 1.45 no ayudó.
Esto es lo que veo adentro:
[ATTACH = full] 892414 [/ ATTACH]
Si alguien puede señalarme la dirección del remedio, sería muy apreciado ya que este es el estilo de automóvil con el que hice los días de pista. Si necesita un enlace al automóvil para ayudar a solucionarlo, avíseme. No hay problemas allí.
I have the same problem. could you solve?[/QUOTE]
PM responded to with fix.

nice...Just don't extract the rar file without going in and doing it manually as the folder structure is messed up
Yeah, just edited my post with @Delta7Fox tagged, and I've posted in the support thread at RD too. Hopefully he can catch it quickly.

Edit: not sure if making a new layout might be better than just adding a skin in case altering the basic models.ini causes a checksum error when racing online (this track gets used a lot online). I seem to remember I was advised to do this with my Spa Choppers mod, which I originally released as a skin then re-released as a new separate layout so the original Kunos Spa layout remained untouched.

Last edited:
Last edited:
@MrB00 Just downloaded the revised skin and it's working great. Adds some good colour to the grid. Next up is to download some skins for the Kunos M3, looking a little naked there in my races.

View attachment 892795

Also, thank you for the input on my tune. I'm glad you've enjoyed it so far.
Nice...The Ralliart skin isn't 100% accurate but the model is slightly different but I tried to get it as close to the real one as possible. I'll probably do a couple more skins soon.

And yeah - it's a fun car but not a match for the BTCC cars lol. I need to make sure I choose the grid a bit more carefully next time.

Nice...The Ralliart skin isn't 100% accurate but the model is slightly different but I tried to get it as close to the real one as possible. I'll probably do a couple more skins soon.

And yeah - it's a fun car but not a match for the BTCC cars lol. I need to make sure I choose the grid a bit more carefully next time.

I'm sure you already know but using the Cossie and M3 makes for some great, close grids. The BTCC cars are great fun but they're certainly a peg above these 80's Group A cars in terms of performance.

Don't forget to tag me in the next skin drop. I await those eagerly! ;)

I'm sure you already know but using the Cossie and M3 makes for some great, close grids. The BTCC cars are great fun but they're certainly a peg above these 80's Group A cars in terms of performance.

Don't forget to tag me in the next skin drop. I await those eagerly! ;)

I'll be sure to set my grid to have those instead for sure. I just did a random grid and let CM choose the cars with a similar power to weight...and then realised quite quickly just how fast those BTCC cars are lol. Scary when there's 15 of them buzzing all over the back bumper - then they all leave you for dust at the next corner lol.

And i'll be sure to tag you up when I make more skins.

Just released over on the TopRace discord.

All the colours of the rainbow - Actually it's all the colour options for the 720s Spider

Grab em here https://discordapp.com/channels/665967005425467422/677840683071045632

Or official link here if you can't discord

https://mega.nz/#!SotUDSAD!i1XSnRquiGoI4KXFS3rvqm4zh6NveisbWkqV-XO3B7Y

Thanks to Olegasss on the discord for making the skins....Remember these are BETA versions.
These are excellent. I've replaced all my other ones with these now.

I'm never a fan of the Kunos flamethrower exhaust effects so I did some Gran Turismo-style short 'n' sharp explosive backfires for the McLaren 720S Spider, in case anyone wants to try them.
Unpack your data and backup/rename 'flame_presets.ini' and 'flames.ini' and replace them with these:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/dztkva7n8n6d8h9/data.7z/file
Don't forget to repack the data afterwards or delete the original data.acd if you want to leave the data folder unpacked.

CSP v0.1.46 has just been released:

Bug with UI disappering fixed; • Bug with black surfaces in VR fixed; • Bug with missing smoke shadows or broken windscreen shadows fixed; • Custom shadows rendering fixed; • Smart Shadows: • Custom shadow matrices, with stabilization and lower jittering (optional); • Disc shadows reducing shadows aliasing (optional, disabled by default); • Shadows sharpening (optional, 20% by default); • Lazier updating to speed things up (optional); • Fully shadowed interior with shadows disabled (optional); • Default distances adjusted; • Extended raytracing for tyres reworked to fix many, many bugs, improve accuracy and get new features; • EXTRA_MASK_PASS_COLOR now can use negative values to focus on a certain hue; • Taskbar causing Shaders Patch to reload fixed; • Option for cars to use light source for rear brake discs; • If you had any apps not showing in AC taskbar, they might show up now, with a small change for AC’s ac.newApp(); • OpenVR: options for custom VR-to-monitor mirroring; • Freer camera works better with VR; • SSGI intensity fixed (increased, also got an option), random spots fixed; • Grass FX: smaller grass for first and second generation passes to reduce LOD crawling effect; • BLurry reflections adjusted; • Blurriest SSLR reflections now even more blurry if close to the source; • New smoke: • Slightly adjusted scaling and opacity; • Smoother received shadows; • Emissive shader in multi-map mode: option to use geometry areas as a general mask, for smooth dials highlight; • Refracting headlights: sharper and more constrast reflections; • Chaser Camera module: • New Drone camera by @Bombadil; • @Levels’s camera updated; • Smaller fixes.

New smoke seems great: lots more of it, seems to have more layers/greater density and it sticks around for longer before dissipating.

Last edited:
CSP v0.1.46 has just been released:

Bug with UI disappering fixed; • Bug with black surfaces in VR fixed; • Bug with missing smoke shadows or broken windscreen shadows fixed; • Custom shadows rendering fixed; • Smart Shadows: • Custom shadow matrices, with stabilization and lower jittering (optional); • Disc shadows reducing shadows aliasing (optional, disabled by default); • Shadows sharpening (optional, 20% by default); • Lazier updating to speed things up (optional); • Fully shadowed interior with shadows disabled (optional); • Default distances adjusted; • Extended raytracing for tyres reworked to fix many, many bugs, improve accuracy and get new features; • EXTRA_MASK_PASS_COLOR now can use negative values to focus on a certain hue; • Taskbar causing Shaders Patch to reload fixed; • Option for cars to use light source for rear brake discs; • If you had any apps not showing in AC taskbar, they might show up now, with a small change for AC’s ac.newApp(); • OpenVR: options for custom VR-to-monitor mirroring; • Freer camera works better with VR; • SSGI intensity fixed (increased, also got an option), random spots fixed; • Grass FX: smaller grass for first and second generation passes to reduce LOD crawling effect; • BLurry reflections adjusted; • Blurriest SSLR reflections now even more blurry if close to the source; • New smoke: • Slightly adjusted scaling and opacity; • Smoother received shadows; • Emissive shader in multi-map mode: option to use geometry areas as a general mask, for smooth dials highlight; • Refracting headlights: sharper and more constrast reflections; • Chaser Camera module: • New Drone camera by @Bombadil; • @Levels’s camera updated; • Smaller fixes.

New smoke seems great: lots more of it, seems to have more layers/greater density and it sticks around for longer before dissipating.

Nice. It's funny but I haven't bothered actually looking at the new stuff and now I see there's a section for adjusting sparks.....I've been re-doing my settings in the Particles_fx.ini every time I do an update lol
Hopefully it'll save me doing it every time now!!

I know we have a lot of knowledge on board so maybe you can guide me in the right direction?

On some tracks (I tried new skin SPA, Feldberg and Goodwood) I see flickering shadow/light as shown in the example video. I did some trial & error by switching between different CSP 1.42,1.44,1.46 versions without any change. Also enabled/disabled different tabs in CSP like: fake shadows, smart shadows, extra fx

Probably again just a simple 'tick in the box' button but there are so many of them with all the great new features it feels like seaching for life in the universe ;)

I know we have a lot of knowledge on board so maybe you can guide me in the right direction?

On some tracks (I tried new skin SPA, Feldberg and Goodwood) I see flickering shadow/light as shown in the example video. I did some trial & error by switching between different CSP 1.42,1.44,1.46 versions without any change. Also enabled/disabled different tabs in CSP like: fake shadows, smart shadows, extra fx

Probably again just a simple 'tick in the box' button but there are so many of them with all the great new features it feels like seaching for life in the universe ;)

You could have a double configs prob or old ones. Do you use in CM the CSP track config update? If so, are the updated? And last but not least look in this two folders if there are double configs:

Code:
..\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\
and in
..\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded\
there should be only one config.ini for one track/track layout. If you use CSP update for track configs, delete or rename/move the config.ini outside the folder "loaded".

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back