Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,198 comments
VNZvRYp

Hey guys someone recently did a C8.R with better aero and other stuff but the sound is the TS040 stock, Ive been wondering if someone would want to make a sound for this car, thank you, Im new in this forum.

https://ibb.co/VNZvRYp link to picture of the car

Didn't even know it was there XD. I am probably using the McLaren visor since I enjoy those small details like scratches on the plexi.
When I look at this video now while comparing it with my early days in AC... God thank you for this community. Like I said before, I Don't even need to buy ACC since the 720s gt3 will be released thus weekend and it is only the matter of time when we get current gen Bentley. I can already create a Modern blancpain grid here :)

Those were my first mods downloaded for AC back then . No sol, CSP etc. XD

I hope someone create custom championship with all modded ACC cars! Amazing!

This will be very nice.

Does anyone share any custom championships for URD 2018 Porsche?
I have URD 2018 911 and would like to get some random championships to do for fun. Does anyone share his custom championships?

Last edited:

Finally got around to uploading a preview/test video of the Group A Starion tune. The track in the video is Wakefield Park in Australia. Apologies for the crappy driving as this is my first time actually holding a race on Wakefield.

At the very least you all get to finally see how much of a potato my system is.

Running against the Kunos M3 Gr.A and Sierra RS500 Gr.A mod here. AI at 90%.

Again, OP for the tune is here

Hi buddies, not sure if any of you like old school JDM’s but here’s something I want to share with you guys.

Yesterday, I had a blast driving this little Toyota KP61 which I got from a FB group. Graphic wise is not perfect but gave me big smile! You can chuck it into corners and slide your way out under control.
F245AF4B-22A4-4D2D-A373-510185CE2390.jpeg

https://mega.nz/#!qVEAnChY!xnjOahInfU6O3d43WiAUT46R6U7391iJzpYsj2FFzJE

For those whose interested in a brief history, Toyota KP61 was actually one of Japan’s drift king Keiichi Tsuchiya’s (土屋圭市) significant car. As a youngster (even before AE86 and all the fame that follow), it was the KP61 that won him the local races at the track and at the hill side twisty roads.

Enjoy!

A bit OT maybe but I made a quick personal list of the cars I hope to see one day in AC:

Code:
Alfa Romeo tz2
Alfa romeo tz3 (even if it is basically a viper)
Alfa Romeo spider duetto
Alfa Romeo 1900 C52 Disco Volante 1952
Alfa Romeo Disco Volante Touring Superleggera
Fiat 124 Abarth 1970
Lancia beta montecarlo turbo gr5
Cizeta v16T
Mercedes sls amg black series
Mercedes sl 65 amg black series
Mercedes clk 63 amg black series
Koenigsegg ccx or ccxr
Ferrari 275 gtb
Ferrari 250 lm
Ferrari sf90 stradale
Pininfarina battista
Bugatti centodieci
Pagani Zonda F
Pagani Zonda barchetta
Pagani Zonda revolucion
Jordan ej10 f1 2000
Alpine a110-50 concept
Alpine a110 road/gt4 2019
Ford focus rs 2000
Toyota ts030 lmp1
Volkswagen w12
Jaguar xj220 lm road/race car
Hennessey F5
Infinity vision GT

Really hope that someone brings them one day

I know the XJ220 is around somewhere. As is the Alfa TZ2. And I know that the Bugatti Centodeci is an RTM mod. Not sure what that means really, as the Ferrari Monza is also on the RTM site and then someone posted it here. So...who knows.

Hi, everyone. This is the AGS JH23 from the 1988 F1 season from Sim Dream. In real life the car had a V8 NA Cosworth in the back but the mod comes with a turbo engine wich I guess is the same for all cars in this packaged mod. It´s not realistic...at all. And there are other cars in this package that also had NA engines. I´ve tried to swap the engine for something more realistic like the engine of a Shadow F1 from the late seventies (also from Sim Dream). And I´ve used the Car Tuner software for that. After the swap when I try to drive the car it just sinks to the abyss (falls from the map) and it comes back on only to plunge again and again. Is this fixable? Thanks in advance :)
__custom_showroom_1582194638.jpg

Last edited:
Hi buddies, not sure if any of you like old school JDM’s but here’s something I want to share with you guys.

Yesterday, I had a blast driving this little Toyota KP61 which I got from a FB group. Graphic wise is not perfect but gave me big smile! You can chuck it into corners and slide your way out under control.
View attachment 892608
https://mega.nz/#!qVEAnChY!xnjOahInfU6O3d43WiAUT46R6U7391iJzpYsj2FFzJE

For those whose interested in a brief history, Toyota KP61 was actually one of Japan’s drift king Keiichi Tsuchiya’s (土屋圭市) significant car. As a youngster (even before AE86 and all the fame that follow), it was the KP61 that won him the local races at the track and at the hill side twisty roads.

Enjoy!

Aye that car is a lot of a fun - swapped the AE86 wheels / engine and it's just a blast. Looks more... Civilised now.

jlZUQ2K.jpg

A bit OT maybe but I made a quick personal list of the cars I hope to see one day in AC:

Code:
Alfa Romeo tz2
Lancia beta montecarlo turbo gr5
Ferrari 250 lm
Jordan ej10 f1 2000
Alpine a110 road/gt4 2019
Jaguar xj220 lm road/race car

Really hope that someone brings them one day

These all exist in one way or another. Lancia Beta Montecarlo Turbo Group 5 is in the DRM Revival mod.

man putting the top up in VR is so nice haha
this is from their Discord.
Support roof switch animation [extra light A](num+7)
Support flip the dashboard(DOOR_L) use shader patch debug app and open the door in game
I can flip the instruments using the debug app but can't work out how to operate the roof. Is (num+7) just '7' on the numerical pad? My Corsair K63 compact doesn't have a numerical pad, so I guess I'm SOL?.
I like this car a lot, but I feel it should have a little more mechanical grip maybe? Not too sure about that blow-off valve noise on lift-off either. Does the real car have that?
Gorgeous cockpit though, especially in VR.

I can flip the instruments using the debug app but can't work out how to operate the roof. Is (num+7) just '7' on the numerical pad? My Corsair K63 compact doesn't have a numerical pad, so I guess I'm SOL?.
I like this car a lot, but I feel it should have a little more mechanical grip maybe? Not too sure about that blow-off valve noise on lift-off either. Does the real car have that?

I honestly have no idea lol...I haven't actually tried it out yet as I've been skinning that Mitsubishi Starion but I'll have a play in a bit and let you know.

As for no numpad - I'm not sure how that would work in that case...there might be a way to assign a different key combo somewhere but I'll have to look into that for ya. Gimme half hour or so and I'll let you know.

@Masscot Sorry half hour turned into an hour lol....go into CM and settings for Assetto Corsa and then go to controls. Choose the PATCH tab and find the entry for EXTRA LIGHT A. Change that to whatever you want and fingers crossed you'll be able to open and close the roof

Now after the correct link to the track you mentioned, I didn´t found a light config either. :(
You or anyone else can always take a short look here:
https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config/tree/master/config/tracks
searching on that page you get aware off all configs available that CM can download or update by itself.

I also took a quick look on CSP discord channel, but didn´t found there one either.
BUT: there is a way better Le Mans version with spectacular lights and 56 pits:
upload_2020-2-20_14-20-24.png

The one from Turn10, unknown, nobody is published here by @leBluem
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-post-paid-mods.307899/page-597#post-12915917
You could use that version instead. :)

Last edited:
i canged it to one of the buttons on my wheel, better off doing that but yes Num 7 on the numberpad

VNZvRYp

Hey guys someone recently did a C8.R with better aero and other stuff but the sound is the TS040 stock, Ive been wondering if someone would want to make a sound for this car, thank you, Im new in this forum.

https://ibb.co/VNZvRYp link to picture of the car

Unfortunately, the 'improvements' to this C8.R are a little over the top. Before, it was a scosh to slow for a GTE; the reworked ver is way too fast.

Edit: Not sure what the difference is, but this C8.R is a GTLM, not a GTE. Either way, it's way too fast.

Edit 2: If those onboard videos of the C8.R @ Daytona are any indication, the sound of this mod is way too mild. We always knew the sound of a flat crank V8 is different (4 pulses per rev vs. 8, which is also why they tend to vibrate themselves to pieces), but who knew it was so darn nasty?!?!?! Here:

https://www.roadandtrack.com/motors...olet-corvette-c8r-flat-plane-crank-v-8-sound/

and here:

Horrible! I can't wait!

Last edited:
Hi, everyone. This is the AGS JH23 from the 1988 F1 season from Sim Dream. In real life the car had a V8 NA Cosworth in the back but the mod comes with a turbo engine wich I guess is the same for all cars in this packaged mod. It´s not realistic...at all. And there are other cars in this package that also had NA engines. I´ve tried to swap the engine for something more realistic like the engine of a Shadow F1 from the late seventies (also from Sim Dream). And I´ve used the Car Tuner software for that. After the swap when I try to drive the car it just sinks to the abyss (falls from the map) and it comes back on only to plunge again and again. Is this fixable? Thanks in advance :)View attachment 892647
Extract the data files with content manager<content tab unpack data option. The Data files extract to the car folder. Change the engine and drivetrain files information and the correct gear ration rto files (This last not working perfect some times! ). All files read with text editor.After editing pack the files.The another problem is the cars power is same with Lotus 98T,but this car maximum power is over 1200HP,but of course with turbo and engine limit perfect. (I am not professional modder ,this is only little help for you! 💡:cheers:)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back