Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,979 comments
I still haven't got round to doing the CM compression thing lol...kinda got carried away making skins over the last couple of days but I might get round to it this weekend :confused:

Can you compress only some cars or does it have to be all in?
I'd quite like to try on one car first.

Anyone know how to completely disable the blue cockpit LED on the 720s GT3? 'Disable dashboard light' in Lighting FX doesn't completely do it.

Just highlight, delete,ctrl-s, close.
Untitled.png

Like he said, don't worry, it works great and it is safe, I have done it for at least a year, I do it regularly. use the recommended LZX compression algorithm. GTPlanet approved.:gtpflag:
Ok, one thing to maybe worry about. If you have a ton of content, you might need to leave your computer on all night. Takes a while the first time through.
:lol:

Can you compress only some cars or does it have to be all in?
I'd quite like to try on one car first.

No idea lol. Haven't even looked at how it's done yet. @norms is prolly your best bet for questions about this.

AFAIK you can't compress a single folder at a time with CM, you can with other tools though and maybe there are some that use the same LZX algorithm as CM, but I wouldn't know for certain. If you stop the compress, say half way through; half of the cars will stay compressed and the remaining uncompressed. It doesn't undo a stop process.

@Elio92 whats the bmw you've posted in the photos section? I thought it was a csl but just looked at the one I have from the legends pack and it doesn't look the same

Thanks

Can anyone address this issue with the COTA track? ...the bright magenta windows?

There's also AI issues, and the tower needs much more realistic lighting, as it's very bright on the horizon from far away.

This is the acu-unitedstates track someone updated a few months ago (think the link was on this thread).

I may be able to repair it eventually, once I get more into track mods.
(right now, not enough time--too much paying 3D work for clients' product development)

Screenshot_acura_nsx_gt3_acu_unitedstates_9-12-119-19-38-10.jpg

RSS updated their BMW, sorry, Bayro

https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rss-modern-gt.171982/post-3120072

Hi all,

A new version 2.0 update is available for RSS GTM Bayro 6 V8 for Assetto Corsa.

The changelog features significant graphical updates on the car including a new vehicle lighting system: light them up in the dark! Another much-requested change is the reworked and noticeably louder engine!

For a full list of changes, please see the changelog file included inside the download package!

Also, please don't forget we have our 33%-OFF sale until March 1st, 2020.

No yo me refiero a Turismo Carretera

Google 'velosmodsworkshop' and ask him, as he did have them but they got took down.
For myself though I just use the mod available for Automobilista

Buscar esto
https://perendinator.blogspot.com/?...CaKdsy6xSOU-yFi-UlIORa6TY3mGqfbBUPdXSnBLA&m=1
CM BoP significa Balance de rendimiento de Content Manager, como el que...

I didn't do any BOP for that set, just did some UI changes for the RSS cars and added in a few of the missing cars.

Google 'velosmodsworkshop' and ask him, as he did have them but they got took down.
For myself though I just use the mod available for Automobilista

I didn't do any BOP for that set, just did some UI changes for the RSS cars and added in a few of the missing cars.
Thanks for You información.
And sorry but don't have help

Well, it seems I can watch F1 Testing and make AI lines at the same time :cheers:

Here's Palm Beach Speedway's new AI lines incl track limits and new UI incl outlines, maps and a new preview pic

palmbeach_speedway - New AI, UI outlines and maps by LiquidSkyMan.rar 1.1 MB
https://mega.nz/#!PohHyaKL!V4KtjH_n1is7hK61yTfUVschLVm8DiMMpDHAnruB-Xs

Didn't do much testing but the GT3 grid I tried pulled away straight, no veering :cool:

Enjoy

liquidSkyMan:
We thank you for the great palmbeach AI ! Cars run correctly in every way. I don't know if it if the original track or your AI but that track is normally run the other direction (clockwise). Can this be fixed and posted for us, please? thank you.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back