- 7,542

- The Bunker
Feels like Christmas with all the great mods that have appeared in the past week or so.It's not Christmas yet
Feels like Christmas with all the great mods that have appeared in the past week or so.It's not Christmas yet
Thanks, but neither are exactly what I'm looking for. I did download that free XJ220 TWR LM though, that's actually fantastic. It's just not the one I remember in the Gran Turismo games.Velo' has a free version here: https://velosmodsworkshop.com.mx/jaguar.html
And there should be a pay version at RTM: https://www.assettocorsamods.org/product-tag/jaguar-xj220/
I hope that is the car, you are looking for.
all the great mods
Very nice. Those colours really "pop"It's not Christmas yet, but i have something to propose.
I redid the geometry of the car, i added windshield banner on all skins. I've retexturized the interior (steering wheel and some details), i added tinted windows (from real) i added Avon tires by default, i added new ui description, new badge and logo + 8 new skins and i added some new shader effects. (more metallic effect e.g.) ps: I haven't touched the physics of the car... it was too risky
View attachment 887862
http://www.mediafire.com/file/mxv1gpxqwymce0k/bmw_m1_m88.rar/file![]()
![]()
![]()
Enjoy!
I wasn't around in the various past 'mod' scenes, but I have to say, how AC has evolved over the past couple years is incredible to me.
From that track you can see how advanced was Forza Franchise over other racing titles on 360 system...Wow! I think this is going to be one of my new favourite hill climbs. And it has 14 layouts to boot! Hill climbs, downhill, individual stages, full loop, and reversed layouts. Amazing!
Alright guys, the moment you've all been waiting for. Now you can place whatever sound V.12 of the NSX Had with this brand new, custom made, 3.5L Deep Cycle V6 sound that the NSX actually has in real life. Enjoy GTPlanet users!!!
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/honda-nsx-gt3-soundmod.30777/
Very nice indeed!
Bloody loud in the cockpit though - maybe default levels here need tweaking down a tad? Not sure what others think but it seems a lot louder than other car defaults... painfully so..!![]()
Loud yes, that high pitch whistle (that seems to be present IRL) is going to make me wear my helmet or use earplugs to muffle the sound a bit...Very nice indeed!
Bloody loud in the cockpit though - maybe default levels here need tweaking down a tad? Not sure what others think but it seems a lot louder than other car defaults... painfully so..!![]()
Thanks man, great sound. While you are at it, engine sounds on external camera views get muffled if you look right, left or behind.Loud you say? Let me go and compare it to some of my other cars, see if that is the case.
Loud you say? Let me go and compare it to some of my other cars, see if that is the case.
Thanks man, great sound. While you are at it, engine sounds on external camera views get muffled if you look right, left or behind.
Ah, okay then, makes sense. I thought it was done by mistake. Cheers.That is supposed to happen. The behind view is using the approach sound as the car is facing you, and the left and right views are where the sound transitions from approaching to leaving (as that what creates the fly-bys). It'll be the same across a lot of high quality soundmods, not just mine.
So I compared the volume to some other works and It's no louder than my ST Evo. The High pitch whistle is the transmission sound and as far as I know it's high pitched like that:
It might be the same as your ST Evo (haven't tried that one - sorry) but I still have to turn the sound down when using your mod, which isn't the case for 99% of the cars in my collection. Have you compared it to a Kunos GT3 instead of another one of your own mods? It's much, much louder in the cockpit, I think. Not just 'ooh, a little bit louder' but full-fat 'JESUS H CHRIST louder'. If there's a way for me to lower overall cockpit levels with this car I'm happy to do so - is that possible? I don't want to be turning my amp up and down if I can help it, it defaults to a set level every time I turn it on.
I love the effects, just not the volume.
Hi there,Thanks @Apexxer , @delpinsky has now fixed the issue and it'll be in the next update.
I tried your tip above to remove the internal reflections from the side windows in @Showmebest66 's Renault Megane RS275 Trophy-R (and S1) by copying the properties from the windscreen (that doesn't have this issue) but it din't work. Wish I know more about this!
It's a nice car but the way the side windows reflect the road is really distracting in VR. Is there a quick fix for this? I tried changing alpha blending to alpha testing but that did nothing.
Maybe if Alex is around he can comment or maybe he has an updated kn5?
Can I ask you how do you lower a sound? Is it only done within the .bank file? I've yet to pop one of those open but have other cars that have certain aspects which seem really loud. If it's just the db level of a .wav or sound file itself, I have loads of audio editing software because I do studio work.I also compared it to some of ACFan's GT Car work like his 911 RSR, and Corvette C7.R. It's about as loud as those. However, if the volume itself also bodes a problem like the transmission to a lot of users I will re-evaluate my stance on it.
It seems the Fujimi Kaido has been updated today. I saw a previous version back in November. This is the (re)newed one:
You can get it via the discord channel at featured mods as mentioned in the YT video
Can I ask you how do you lower a sound? Is it only done within the .bank file? I've yet to pop one of those open but have other cars that have certain aspects which seem really loud. If it's just the db level of a .wav or sound file itself, I have loads of audio editing software because I do studio work.
Probably the same. Sorry. So much new content that this boomer forgets sometimes what was already posted...Is this the same version as this one which was posted yesterday https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-post-paid-mods.307899/page-781#post-13004902 or has it had an update since then?