Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,821 comments
asr.PNG

Nothing newon their FB page or website. Only rF2 posts.
True and I look everyday because I paid all the beta cars for AC.
By the way, I agree your feeling, ASR is updating much more their rF2 products than their AC products since several monthes ago and It causes me pain because, for many reasons, I dislike rF2 (time for loading tracks, interface, graphics)... unfortunately !
I appreciated very much the first one but... too much "old school" for me now and I'm the guy who practiced "Grand-Prix Legends" a lot with a tremendous pleasure ! ^^

As we say in french "Qui vivra verra !" (Who will stay alive will see !)

That's it, thanks!
Really like that layout. Perfect for road cars.
Isn't that a great track? I love it. I do so many laps there. The other one I like even a tiny bit more is Ebisu Nishi (West). There are a couple of spots on that track where I'm holding my breath hoping to A) not crash or B) not invalidate my lap for going off track.

On a side note...

Has anyone recently been banned from cs.rin.ru?! I tried loading the page tonight and I get a message saying that I've been banned for "Banned for not respecting modders and sharing links." WTF? I haven't even been around much in weeks, let alone sharing links. Oh well...was just curious if anyone else got that treatment too.

Desperate Bulgarian c**** watching this thread? Yesterday Monsieur X posted that SimDream mod and puff, now on AC car mods. :lol:
It gets worse than that. SimDreams model is from Touge Union as it was made for them for their TnT pack...

It gets worse than that. SimDreams model is from Touge Union as it was made for them for their TnT pack...

I'm not sure if its the same model that was used for TNT? The main person behind TNT didn't model the Capp, it was another guy helping him and I haven't seen him say anything about it.

Although TougeUnion uses the TNT pack on one of its servers (purely because its the most variety in a pack) it isn't actually affiliated with the TNT creator, He actually got himself banned from TU.

-Founder of TougeUnion :)

I'm not sure if its the same model that was used for TNT? The main person behind TNT didn't model the Capp, it was another guy helping him and I haven't seen him say anything about it.

Although TougeUnion uses the TNT pack on one of its servers (purely because its the most variety in a pack) it isn't actually affiliated with the TNT creator, He actually got himself banned from TU.

-Founder of TougeUnion :)
Ahh, apologies. For some reason I assumed the TnT pack was pulled together for TU!

As far as the exterior, it is a 99% copy, except for the fact that it has mesh in the front and back rather than the black abyss that is on the TnT one currently.

But as you say, there is no creator name listed on the SD page so it could indeed be the same bloke.

Also, I do find it rather funny he managed to get banned from TU :D

Ahh, apologies. For some reason I assumed the TnT pack was pulled together for TU!

As far as the exterior, it is a 99% copy, except for the fact that it has mesh in the front and back rather than the black abyss that is on the TnT one currently.

But as you say, there is no creator name listed on the SD page so it could indeed be the same bloke.

Also, I do find it rather funny he managed to get banned from TU :D

No worries, I just see that association quite a bit so wanted to mention :P

Yeah, He was staff early on since he had a small touge community before I created the TougeUnion discord and got into the AC touge scene (TU was originally created back in 2012 on Forza 4). He was removed from Staff when I found he was kicking/banning people for personal differences and I could no longer trust him.

The newest version of the TNT pack could of been quite good, I was involved in the early process of it being made but rather than it a user friendly pack that many could enjoy, he decided to make the cars hard to drive purposely out of the box. The idea was to "create skill gap" by having to fix his car in order to drive them optimally.

Hi, new here.
I enjoy the famous Japanese expressway mod very much but can't find a more complete one. So decided to search the internet for various parts and combine them to a more complete version.

Things done for this version: cleanup duplicates; add different starting locations ; add more side roads ( good for free roam), add extra road barriers, road markings for unfinished sections (still accessible for free roam) and remove preloaded tire marks ( just modify FILE=;tiremarks.kn5 to FILE=tiremarks.kn5 in the various models_xxxxxx.ini files if you want them in the game).

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ydl2fun2o0fjmo/metropolis.zip?dl=0

Hi, new here.
I enjoy the famous Japanese expressway mod very much but can't find a more complete one. So decided to search the internet for various parts and combine them to a more complete version.

Things done for this version: cleanup duplicates; add different starting locations ; add more side roads ( good for free roam), add extra road barriers, road markings for unfinished sections (still accessible for free roam) and remove preloaded tire marks ( just modify FILE=;tiremarks.kn5 to FILE=tiremarks.kn5 in the various models_xxxxxx.ini files if you want them in the game).

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ydl2fun2o0fjmo/metropolis.zip?dl=0

Good job renaming that pre-alpha Mirai before copypasting it in there and not even giving credit.
Also that's one trash edit, it has no LODs at all so runs at a solid 25fps on a GTX1080.

This is how it looks right now, work in progress:

Last edited:
Francesco Turibo is watching this thread. He is behind the Italian copycat version of AC car mods.

Attachments

• Francesco Ciccio Turibio.png
    Francesco Ciccio Turibio.png
    76.9 KB · Views: 97
Currently it's only AG who has the BMW M8 GTE. And it's a private mod, sadly.
Yeah, I didn't think it was out in the wild yet... and the other two cars don't even exist as Assetto Corsa mods, as far as I'm aware.

Yeah, I didn't think it was out in the wild yet... and the other two cars don't even exist as Assetto Corsa mods, as far as I'm aware.

I think AG has lots of private mods in their stock and maybe will see the public lights since the new ACC has arrived now. Who knows.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back