Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,094 comments
Hey guys, i'm pretty new to AC modding and have seen a whole lot of liveries on racedepartment for a few DTM cars. I have no idea where i could find them and was wondering if anyone could give me a link. Thanks!

I would recommend buying the Raceroom content instead of the Assetto Corsa mod, because, the Raceroom DTM is official and you can compete with it, not with the Assetto one.

I have seen the R3E one but I'm not a fan of how i would need to get the cars and all the tracks to race them on. Thanks for your help and advice!

v0.1.23-preview77

• Real Mirrors:
• New SHOW_HEAD options

try it in the Lotus 49, AMAZING!

for fixing audio in preview 77, just change master volume in-game, the sound will come back

New track up on Reboot
Ring Knutstorp 2017 - Version 0.9

20180903143743_1-jpg.268040

Updated Version of the Simbin track for Race 07 via RFactor 2s Senormens version Ported to Assetto Corsa
- 24 Pit Boxes
- Track Cameras (i suck at this so they will need tweaking - offers to improve gladly accepted)
- 1 Layouts
- Physics Mesh (Toned Down and increased resolution)
- New AI (I suck at this so they will need tweaking - offers to improve gladly accepted)
- Updated Textures throuout)
- New uv mapped road texture
- Replaced low rez terrain backdrop textures
- Working Start Lights
- Balloon with working burner

https://actrackrebootproject.wixsite.com/ac-track-re-boot/ringknutstorp

Last edited:
v0.1.23-preview77

• Real Mirrors:
• New SHOW_HEAD options

try it in the Lotus 49, AMAZING!

for fixing audio in preview 77, just change master volume in-game, the sound will come back
Is preview77 stable apart from the audio bug? I got the impression there were more problems (frame rates etc)?
Might wait for the next preview, just in case.

Is preview77 stable apart from the audio bug? I got the impression there were more problems (frame rates etc)?
Might wait for the next preview, just in case.
totally stable and awesome, except for the sound issue, but worth it IMO.
the show head option is just great.:D
I just got myself a Zotac GEFORCE GTX 1080 ti , so , with my DK2, I am just pegged to 75FPS with everything maxed even on demanding tracks,:D:mischievous::P:lol::lol: but before installing it, on my older card, I seemed to me that the performance was improved with review 77.

Loving the mirror mod but just can't seem to get the show_car option to work. Any tips?
You should see this:
[REAL_MIRRORS]
ENABLED=1
SHOW_CAR=1
VR_STEREO=1
VR_LOCK=0
SHOW_HEAD=1
RENDER_PER_FRAME=2 ; set it to 1 to make real mirrors refresh less frequent, but have practically zero FPS cost
RENDER_ONLY_VISIBLE=1 ; doesn’t work with virtual mirror at the moment
in there:
C:\Users\you\Documents\Assetto Corsa\cfg\extension/smart_mirror.ini
if you do not have this there, copy it here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config
and paste it, that way you don't have to re-write it with each update
Show_head=1 is also excellent and is available in preview 77
=1 is on, =0 is off

unknown.png

New screen when launching combo using CM.

Last edited:
Hey to all
I'm new at this place here, but I am playing Assetto Corsa for a long time!
I'd love to improve the game with mods, one of my favourite pages is called "Assettoland".
About a half month ago, this site opens again, after they shut down their servers for a long time.
Now, I saw about 30 minutes ago, they have shuted down again!
If somebody knows the new site, were Assettoland is now, I would be very happy, if he could tell me.

Greets
Lion-Racer

Last edited:
ASR are one of the most respected mod groups in the community. Why are you giving their stuff away for free. They are not like RTM,ACFL, and SimDream

I don't think they'll give a damn anymore. They have dropped making new mods for AC and only focusing on rF2.

Hey to all
I'd love to improve the game with mods, one of my favourite pages is called "Assettoland".
About a half month ago, this site opens again, after they shut down their servers for a long time.
If somebody knows the new site, were Assettoland is now, I would be very happy, if he could tell me.

Greets
Lion-Racer
They are down for maintainence I've heard.

They are down for maintainence I've heard.
They seem to be uploading mods at a snail's pace recently. I thought they said they have a much quicker method now to get their whole back catalogue reuploaded quickly?
I'm not sure their hearts are in it any longer. Must be tough to keep enthused after so many setbacks.

Hey to all

Greets
Lion-Racer

you can join their facebook group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/179462842595157/

Finally got Content Manager. Why have I been dragging my feet on getting it? It really opens up AC, and it also makes the game easier to setup. Now I just have to figure out how to use CM to handle mods.

Finally got Content Manager. Why have I been dragging my feet on getting it? It really opens up AC, and it also makes the game easier to setup. Now I just have to figure out how to use CM to handle mods.

Hey
So, what I have found out by testing the "Content Manger -- Full Version" (if I have understood your post) is, that you can easier install or modify the content of AC.
Also you can repair some damaged mod-cars or -tracks, for example some, which are to old for the current version of Assetto Corsa.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back