Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,801 comments

Hello,
Thanks you for your Grid mod. Congratulations for it :-)

I am missing these cars.
- wec_lmp1_lola_b0610
- wec_lmp1_lola_b0717

Please, Can you send me this cars? or Where can I buy these missing cars?
Thanks you :)
"See you at the races!!" :-)

I just updated CM to v0.8.2123.36398 and now I get a black screen on every track and this error message -
View attachment 913862
Does anyone know if it's possible to rollback CM to a previous version? I can't find anything to do that with in the menus

You got it with an CM update? Weird.
Could you just try to "jump" out of the car and look if track isn´t dark anymore (F5 or F7 camera)?

I just updated CM to v0.8.2123.36398 and now I get a black screen on every track and this error message -
View attachment 913862
Does anyone know if it's possible to rollback CM to a previous version? I can't find anything to do that with in the menus
I'm not sure you can mate - it's an option I was looking for recently after my own black screen issues.
Reinstall C++ Runtime from MS - that's what fixed my issue. At least two dll files had been removed from my System 32 folder somehow.

You got it with an CM update? Weird.
Could you just try to "jump" out of the car and look if track isn´t dark anymore (F5 or F7 camera)?
no, game locks up with the error message B4 I can do anything

I'm not sure you can mate - it's an option I was looking for recently after my own black screen issues.
Reinstall C++ Runtime from MS - that's what fixed my issue. At least two dll files had been removed from my System 32 folder somehow.
I'll give that a try

Just ran Malwarebytes and found 20 pieces of Malware that weren't there yesterday including some Windows Security reg entries and something called Lovely Tab as a PUP. I removed them all and have to reboot now. gonna try that then AC again, then if it still happens, I'll try Mascot's suggestion.

Thanks for ur help guys

I'm working on making replica TV camera replays of the 1988 mod tracks(and a few others) from around 1988-1991.
I edited these to mimic how they were back in the day, using period footage as the base reference for each camera's position, start and end points, within kseditor. I had to improvise as best as I could, wherever track layouts differed.
The more accurate the track models, the more accurate the cameras can be.
(VHS filters not included :P)

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/assetto-corsa-1991-barcelona-tv-replay-cameras.32439/

Last edited:

I'll give that a try

Just ran Malwarebytes and found 20 pieces of Malware that weren't there yesterday including some Windows Security reg entries and something called Lovely Tab as a PUP. I removed them all and have to reboot now. gonna try that then AC again, then if it still happens, I'll try Mascot's suggestion.

Thanks for ur help guys
My issue might have been completely different to yours mate, as I'd lost all video - but that's the only thing that worked for me in the end.

preview.jpg

Does anybody have working high-quality authentic sound for this?

Hi folks, I don't know if any of you saw it, but it looks like there's an updated version of the Fuji Speedway made by ACJP for the Japanese/DMM version of the game (or so they say). Do you know if it is possible to make it work for the Steam version?
Here's a video:

Idk, theres other versions of the same track & it does work with any versions. But i don't know anything about this version.

My issue might have been completely different to yours mate, as I'd lost all video - but that's the only thing that worked for me in the end.
I re-installed all C++runtimes, but still the same error 5h1t!!! Have to figure out something else I think. It's been a really long time since I had to re-install AC and everything, I really don't want to do that.

Does anybody happen to have a CM install exe from the last version, or even a slightly earlier version?

I re-installed all C++runtimes, but still the same error 5h1t!!! Have to figure out something else I think. It's been a really long time since I had to re-install AC and everything, I really don't want to do that.

Does anybody happen to have a CM install exe from the last version, or even a slightly earlier version?
Maybe try on the CSP discord - it might be the best place for advice on CM matters.

I have uploaded the skin yesterday to Racedepartment, however due to their new approval process it is still not available for download (22 hour mark passed at the moment of writing this post, they must be busy with approving these grand MSC mods...), therefore please accept my apologies for the delay.

So, no more holding back, here is the final version for the Chassis 917-043 car featuring:
- Livery design based on the actual race day car with accurate colors and (not perfect, but decent) shapes
- High quality vector logos created specially for this car (Bosch one still looks bad though due to 3D model limitations)
- Brand new tire textures recreated by using reference pictures of the real tires (complete with NM and Blur layers)
- Updated a number of textures and material colors to replicate the real vehicle (using the included kn5 file is a must)
- Realistic crew textures and pilot (pit crew is wearing 1970's Porsche factory workers in brown overalls with Porsche branding, the pilot is also matching the era for a better immersion, custom pit board also included)
- PDF included with installation instructions

Porsche 917LH - Martini International Racing Team #3 - 24 hours of Le Mans 1970 (8K /4K skin) (Google Drive)

Special thanks to @GzeroD for creating the Porsche 917LH.

Studio sample and ingame shot:

X1qaFHj.png

o8EIrGX.png

But Martini International Racing Team was not the only team who had their eyes on the great prize, someone else also had an 917LH available as their weapon of choice, in hope of securing the overall victory for the German automobile manufacturer... - WIP
zCCtZd7.png

Racedepartment approved the upload:
Porsche 917LH - Martini International Racing Team #3 - 24 hours of Le Mans 1970 (8K /4K skin) (Racedepartment)

Maybe try on the CSP discord - it might be the best place for advice on CM matters.
Well, I rolled back to CSP v1.46 and everything works! I had v1.52 in and it was working fine. When I put CM latest update in is when I got the error. Going back up to 1.52 causes the error again. So I'll try stepping down 1 at a time till it works to see what the latest version is that won't cause the error with new version of CM maybe?

@LiquidSkyMan this is an older version if its helpful

thanks a lot, I'll try this right now

So it looks like I will be making AI lines this weekend :-)

I'll give that a try
Thanks for ur help guys
I thought you meant dark track screens, the ones @Masscot and I mentioned before. :(

Ok, old CM versions for downgrade can be found here:
https://github.com/gro-ove/actools/releases

Look under assets of just for "zip" and download the version you need, want to. :)
Hope that helps.

Edit: sorry, you where a quicker. Nice, you could solve it! 👍

You can get them here : https://github.com/gro-ove/actools/releases

Edit: just too late lol. By the way I don't replace Cm exe file but rename it with the version number added so I can easely roll back at any time.

You can get them here : https://github.com/gro-ove/actools/releases

Edit: just too late lol. By the way I don't replace Cm exe file but rename it with the version number added so I can easely roll back at any time.
Good idea!

I tried the older version of CM, but I get the same problem can't go any higher than v1.48 or I get the error. So I updated CM to the latest and will stick with CSP 1.48 for now

So maybe next ver of CSP will work. I give up for now, at least I can drive now. That's all that really matters 👍

Thanks everyone for all the help, I really appreciate it.

Just curious, asking genuinely, do the latest CM updates actually offer anything useful? Normally with a CSP or Sol update, you hear and see plenty of positive remarks about latest features, be it smoke, grass, performance etc. as well as a few negative comments or bug reporting. However with the CM updates I'm not sure I've heard a single remark that suggests any of the updates do anything new or novel or in any way helpful, other than periodically break the game!

- Edit to say I have checked the update log for CM, but curious on peoples thoughts on what if anything actually makes a noticeable difference to them.

N.B. As a matter of habit, I disabled updates for everything when I installed CM last year so haven't had any of these new issues that everybody has been mentioning.

Good idea!

I tried the older version of CM, but I get the same problem can't go any higher than v1.48 or I get the error. So I updated CM to the latest and will stick with CSP 1.48 for now

So maybe next ver of CSP will work. I give up for now, at least I can drive now. That's all that really matters 👍

Thanks everyone for all the help, I really appreciate it.

I´ve had very serious issues with some settings activated under general settings in CM. Do you have "Force UAV flag, adv." set to ON (disabled by default)? This is a nasty one which causes black screens.

Hi All, due to the current situation I have decided to give access to a personal coversion mod I have been making for the last few months.
It covers most entries in the ALMS and Le Mans from 2006 to 2015. the files are big!!!! as there are 67 different cars and almost all the skins of this period for each car.
most cars only have 1 LOD as a made them for my own use, but I can run a grid of 40+ ok on my PC

below are a few example of the cars I have split the files in GT and LMP but they are still BIG files

Please remember don't flame me, these are not perfect, they are just my personal mod that I'm sharing to hopefully help people pass some lockdown time and reduce the temptation to go out!!

stay safe. enjoy
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BL-EbnCLb30KTjyVOqnV0b9u59CWTbHC?usp=sharing

I have also added my Quickdrive presets thats should give to Lemans and ALMS presets with all the correct entries and skins for each year.

these need dropping into "your user name"/AppData/Local/AcTolls Content Manager/Presets/Quick Drive

View attachment 908275 View attachment 908276

No luck with this download unfortunately, Google states that it is forbidden....files are too large I guess...Appreciate any ideas though...Thanks in advance...;)

I´ve had very serious issues with some settings activated under general settings in CM. Do you have "Force UAV flag, adv." set to ON (disabled by default)? This is a nasty one which causes black screens.
no unfortunately that is unchecked so that's not the problem, BTW that's in CSP General settings ;)
thanks for ur suggestion tho :)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back