Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,753 comments
are those porsches from Legion or? bc if it is I would like to know if those skins are free or not, please

They are part of a skin pack I made for the 1996 JGTC season.

FDTzHCM.png

It requires Velo's NSX, Legion's 993, this 964 and this 300ZX.

You will also need JeezyCreezy's R33 and this McLaren skin to complete the GT500 grid, along with my Supra.

Is it me or is the AC Reworked McLaren F1 absolute pish ? It's so twitchy and drives like it's on thin ice all the time. Has he ever sat in one ? Jesus.

Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez
config, new grass fx

Hm, there is a very good one on github from WilliamRiker2701 and it should be autoupdated on most systems:
https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config/blob/master/config/tracks/67mex.ini

It still have an issue on some surfaces and I fixed that parts too:
View attachment 947320

Some textures could be adjusted better in brightness for a better overall matching, but I just fixed the odd surfaces with unwanted grass.
After @gutbomb mentioned these brightness adjustments could not match everyones tastes, I think I´ll make such changes only for me personal. I showed several times how to do that ... :)

Extract file to ..\assettocorsa\extension\config\tracks\loaded\67mex.ini and overwrite old one. It can be reversed back just downloading it again from above mentioned github link. :)

#config, #grass fx, #fix

Thank you very much for that. I had the Github ini already and did probably simply "overwrite" it with my new ext_config.ini. This track was never one of my favourites so I had not tried it for a long time.

3D grass looks fine now. Thank you again.

You simply cannot compare what Ilja does with Content Manager and Custom Shaders Patch and the work of 'modders'. It's in another league altogether.

Without Ilja's work (and it is hard, long long long hours of brain-crunching development and testing, followed by more development and more testing), other 'modders' simply wouldn't be able to do anything close to what they can now do. So...

Yes. Donations-by-choice aren't a bad idea for most cars and tracks, but when it comes to CM/CSP, I don't believe anyone should feel it's OK to STEAL Ilja's efforts.

That's all I want to say about this, but I hope the person who's name is now in my 'book of the damned' sleeps very badly tonight and for many more night's to come. **** them.

You are right. For me when i found that place I could not believe how bi polar that and this forum are.
Folks on one side slamming people for getting paid mods for free, then going over there and seeing the same people getting paid mods for free....

Sadly...i became one of them.....but i haven't touched the rain fx mod as it is a step too far...IMO.

When i found out it had reopened the thread I filled my boots as most people are....

i just got this message, any idea, thanks in advance ?
I get that message too.
Noticed that my car count was much bigger than it normally is and found a lot of added 'cars', being only the UI containing a badge.
No idea where they came from... (all Kunos cars that I don't have installed).

Edit: after removing them (about 50 cars), I still get the AC is obsolete error...:confused:

Last edited:
I get that message too.
Noticed that my car count was much bigger than it normally is and found a lot of added 'cars', being only the UI containing a badge.

Edit: after removing them (about 50 cars), I still get the AC is obsolete error...:confused:
i got the same and also all kunos sounds of the cars are gone....so strange

Hi people,
I have a quick question. I got the official "Brabham bt62" and when I drive it vs AI, their tyres are all over the place as seen in the pictures. When I pick it, the tyres work fine. Any ideas, what this is about?

Attachments

• 20200807125658_1.jpg
    20200807125658_1.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 60
  • 20200807125729_1.jpg
    20200807125729_1.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 20200807125748_1.jpg
    20200807125748_1.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 61
I get that message too.

Same here
Did steam do some kind of re-install of the game?

With today's update AC version is now 1.16.4. CSP will probably fix the message. I don't see anything to worry about.

Edit: With the update launcher files have changed. Also these cars' data.acd files seems updated:
upload_2020-8-7_14-15-55.png

First folder is empty for now. That's the Ferrari esports challenge car.

Also texture folder now contains files that are probably pushed by accident:
upload_2020-8-7_14-20-28.png

Last edited:
You should see a 3.6 MB AC update on Steam. According to official changelog:

- Launcher: fixed car preview image paths (when installed in steam folder with special characters)
i never seen it, also the update history is empty as i bought it in 2019

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back