Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,831 comments
upload_2020-8-7_18-2-50.png

Do you also have black windows after AC update?

ДЯДЯ ДИМА's cars are always cause for celebration, but what a shame - the driver's head hasn't been disabled for first person view and the model is encrypted so it can't be fixed in the normal way.
It's never nice having parts of the driver's face clipping through your vision as you drive.
Here's hoping the car gets an update.

How would one go about fixing that normally? Lets see if there is another way to go about it?

After I put in the redeem code for this Ferrari 488 EVO I get a Steam error message. And the car map is available in the cars dir but empty as well.

"Steam could not install (appconfig not available)".

upload_2020-8-7_18-46-1.png

Also tried to exit and start Steam again. Re-entering the code says the code is already added to my librabry and then above error message. Will try later again. Maybe they release in batches??

Registered and got the steam key for the DLC, but still nothing, or is the download not open yet?
The car will be released on Steam as a private DLC from 7th August (time may vary due to Steam publishing process), a dedicated communication with instructions will follow after the car release.

How would one go about fixing that normally? Lets see if there is another way to go about it?

In VR, I always adjust the position I would normally see in real life. So for this particular RX7, I was able to sit more upfront and lower so the driver head would not interfere.

After I put in the redeem code for this Ferrari 488 EVO I get a Steam error message. And the car map is available in the cars dir but empty as well.

View attachment 947412

Also tried to exit and start Steam again. Re-entering the code says the code is already added to my librabry and then above error message. Will try later again. Maybe they release in batches??

Any chance they will provide a way for us across the pond to get this car? A North American event or something?

All of the following have 40+ pits:

Autodromo La Plata
Bilsterberg
Chang
Dubai
Fuji
Linas- Monthlery (historic)
Autodromo Penuelas (historic)
Avus (historic)
Daytona Beach (historic)
Fonteny
Helsinki Thunder
Le Mans 1985 - 1989 - 1991
Lienz
Silverstone (historic)
Horsma
Le Mans FM7
New Hampshire Motor Speedway
Newcastle street circuit
Nordschleife faux (Legion version)
Puebla
Road America
Road Atlanta
Rockingham
Sonoma
Highforce
The Bend
Tor Poznan
Watkins Glen
Zolder (Pascalwb)

Not so long ago a lot of tracks received additional pits. Can't remember which ones though...

Thank you very much!

View attachment 947412

It does NOT even work for me:banghead:

The Ferrari is really rather nice, only done a few laps a Brands Indy, but its got a playful nature looks good and sounds wild! Great potential this one :) Need to have a proper go when its cooler around here...

The Ferrari is really rather nice, only done a few laps a Brands Indy, but its got a playful nature looks good and sounds wild! Great potential this one :) Need to have a proper go when its cooler around here...
I've not really been following this. Is it very different to existing content?

I've not really been following this. Is it very different to existing content?

Its a cup car so less downforce and grip than a GT3 but more power! TBH I haven't driven a GT3 in Assetto Corsa for ages so a little difficult to judge, I have been using ACC for those sort of thrills.

I do like this sort of car in general, the Porsche GT3 Cup is probably my favourite race car in the game and this should provide a similar experience.

Note: I couldn't find a template :(

View attachment 947412

what code are you talking about followed all the steps got 2 mails but no code what am i missing here ??? SORRY FOUND IT

Hello
has anyone made cameras for the fantastic circuit recently released on this hockenheim_2001 forum?
the circuit has a truly top AI, which sets the car for maximum speed possible

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back