Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,774 comments
Hi, Odd one that! never seen anything like it before...

Can you delete the extension folder in the track directory and then unzip this one in it's place? give that a go. If not it must be some shader / filter bug, if it still doesn't work also try deleting the .vao-patch from the track directory.

I'll give this a try this evening!

So uuum... Does anyone have a download link to any of these?

https://www.facebook.com/bemodding/photos/pcb.410231796362807/410231533029500/?type=3&theater

Thank you.

Tascha has not released any of them yet.

I know it might not be legal ... but could someone upload the ferrari files for those of us who live in the new continent?

There is nothing illegal about it, it is a free DLC, but to register to the competition you have to be a resident of one of the country in the list. Not from a country in the list only means you cannot compete, not that you cannot enjoy the car in you game.
As a Canadian, I am also looking for a link to that car.:)

Ferrari 488 quick faq:

1. if you register, you will get the car
2. if you are not in the EU, you cant RACE in OFFICIAL races
3. Countries eligible to race:
Albania - Andorra - Armenia - Austria - Azerbaijan - Belgium - Bosnia and Herzegovina - Bulgaria - Croatia - Cyprus - Czech Republic - Denmark - Estonia - Finland - France - Georgia - Germany - Greece - Hungary - Iceland - Ireland - Italy - Latvia - Liechtenstein - Lithuania - Luxembourg - Macedonia - Malta - Moldova - Republic ofMonaco - Montenegro - Netherlands - Norway - Poland - Portugal - Romania - Russian Federation - San Marino - Serbia - Slovakia - Slovenia - Spain - Sweden - Switzerland - Turkey - Ukraine - United Kingdom

4. Discord - https://discord.gg/Tnm6SFv

Last edited:
Ok, did a quick race with the FERRARI CHALLENGE EVO and some other cup cars, it's a bit slower than the others, but boy it is growing on me fast, Very nice drive:

Opomba 2020-08-07 201651.jpg

The 488 Challenge Evo is fantastic, a real pleasure to drive. It's got a few issues though - hopefully these will be fixed at source or by the community.
  • No LODs (understandable for a lap challenge car... but still. People will want to race it)
  • Misplaced backfire flames
  • Flickering roll cage texture
  • No instrument lights
Wipers work, which was slightly unexpected.

Great car though. Hopefully this and the X-Bow (and the Brabham) are the start of a trend for free promo DLC.

The 488 Challenge Evo is fantastic, a real pleasure to drive. It's got a few issues though - hopefully these will be fixed at source or by the community.
  • No LODs (understandable for a lap challenge car... but still. People will want to race it)
  • No instrument lights

Great car though. Hopefully this and the X-Bow (and the Brabham) are the start of a trend for free promo DLC.

So when the wipers work, then Kunos officially supports CSP. Good times.

I spent the last couple days refreshing an old track, Halle Saale Schleife, originally made for rFactor by f1edition, converted to Assetto Corsa by Terra21, and refreshed by me. Gilles also converted this track, but this isn't his conversion.

• many textures replaced with more detailed higher resolution equivalents (crowds, sponsor boards, a few buildings)
  • cobblestone sections are now bumpier and less grippy
  • added night lighting
  • added grassfx
  • fixed objects with duplicate faces (trees, guardrails and track bridges)
  • removed fake shadow and fake glow objects
  • made start lights work
  • added sections file
  • added collision for hay bales, fences, guardrails, walls, nearby trees, tire walls
  • fixed holes off-track that could be seen from the track
As far as new textures, some of them were really low res in the original so I recreated the sponsor banners as well as I could in higher resolutions. I also replaced the crowd with some generic crowds. It definitely still looks like an rfactor track and I highly recommend you don't look too closely at the spectators (lol), but I think it looks better at least, and I added some features so here's the link:

Enjoy!

I updated this. There were a few objects that weren't casting shadows and I fixed it so the spectators can be manipulated by CSP's Track Adjustments settings pane. Sorry for the annoying quick update.

Last edited:
  • No instrument lights

upload_2020-8-7_21-23-26.png

Sorry for being such a stranger lately. Has anyone noticed AC wanting to update itself? I click the link for news on it and there is no info. Any ideas on what this update does and has anyone tried it yet?View attachment 947463
Hey Teddie, where have you been? Hope you sorted all the medical issues. THe update was aa preparation for the new Ferrari DLC, which is out today and it is bloody amazing. Go get it. You won't be sorry.

This can't be real life.
rznv.001.gif

1998 VOLVO SUPER OLYMPIAN 3ASV - - - by Bruce Kelt

Specs: Turocharged Diesel With 5-Speed Automatic..
BHP: 285
NM : 1250
Encryption (None)
CSP latest version is required.!! This will include Dash Animation, And More Lighting Features and Doors Open Command.
Credits:
3D Shell: Omsi 2 mod.
3D Work: Omsi 2 but Unknow Modeler.
Physics: Dmitrii A. x4fab (Orion VII NG)
Sounds : Ditto from Volvo Racing Trucks...
Pictures : Myself..
!!! IF SHARED PLEASE USE LINKS PROVIDED AND ALL CREDITS !!`
Any issues found please report directly to name's mentioned above.
Thanks For Checking It Out & Enjoy...
Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/C4xBUDKa#FPq0dYP92lYfb5ubxpSDHy5hGXkkRdRaPWPyEks7Nyo
117110467_3254935284565093_2015404685970173313_o.jpg

Question on Legions website, Did a search on his website looking for the listing and links to the Ovals and roadcourses
he had. All I get now is the latest pictures of cars and tracks. When I click on go to older posts, nothing else comes up.
Only Oval I see is Eldora track.

this is the link I have but cant find his Oval tracks he had posted

https://perendinator.blogspot.com/?...HKwyC4CXEoW5NbtciTXcYllHwQD_r2iODNjhgfUgsPZwU

You should have a further selection on the upper right-hand side of the page - click on "no right turn" and then scroll down all the way... at least that what works for me!

This can't be real life.
rznv.001.gif

1998 VOLVO SUPER OLYMPIAN 3ASV - - - by Bruce Kelt

Specs: Turocharged Diesel With 5-Speed Automatic..
BHP: 285
NM : 1250
Encryption (None)
CSP latest version is required.!! This will include Dash Animation, And More Lighting Features and Doors Open Command.
Credits:
3D Shell: Omsi 2 mod.
3D Work: Omsi 2 but Unknow Modeler.
Physics: Dmitrii A. x4fab (Orion VII NG)
Sounds : Ditto from Volvo Racing Trucks...
Pictures : Myself..
!!! IF SHARED PLEASE USE LINKS PROVIDED AND ALL CREDITS !!`
Any issues found please report directly to name's mentioned above.
Thanks For Checking It Out & Enjoy...
Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/C4xBUDKa#FPq0dYP92lYfb5ubxpSDHy5hGXkkRdRaPWPyEks7Nyo
117110467_3254935284565093_2015404685970173313_o.jpg

tenor.gif

Hi everyone. Does anyone have a better ai line for Le Mans FM7? The ones I tried aren't that good through Porsche Curves and Ford Chicane.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back