Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,753 comments
Ferrari 360 Liberty Walk (by Revenge Garage)
-------------------------------------------------
Community Fix
v.1.3 - grip and drift versions

Changelog v1.3
--------------
updated by The7thSense: Grip-version.
- Fixed mirrors.
- Fixed brake lights.
- Fixed the weird speedo needle that seems to clip behind the (missing) gear indicator.

Changelog v1.2
--------------
New "grip version"
Drift car now linked to Grip version
New folder names

updated by Mascot: (both models)
- Adjusted cockpit shaders to lighten/deshine things overall
- fixed the alpha on badges, labels etc
- fixed the backfire flame numbers/positions/effects
- changed gearing to paddles and added a paddle shift animation
- Added blue driver suit to all skins (quick way of removing that awful white Sparco)
- fixed the mirrors using the FLIP (but still b0rked)

updated by RMi: (grip)
- new tire compounds
- new aero
- many suspension tweaks
- adjusted default brake balance
- added ant-lock brakes
- added traction control
- smooth torque curve

Note: this is a lowered car on air-bags, it will not handle well on the limit!

todo:
-----
It'd be great if someone could fix...
- add digital instruments
- fix tire animation/blur
- fix the normals on dash

Please delete any previous version...

https://mega.nz/file/ZVd3HCwD#a3YPLgPwY3EOEC2XOC3ysfsb0OnmCZU69p7geB8nt_g

Did some work for it, 15 minutes ,don't know if anyone is interrested trying it? Some digital instruments and new wheels with blur,
needs a lot of extra work but this one is a start.
Screenshot_rg_ferrari_liberty_g_lilski_road_america_13-8-120-20-47-0.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_rg_ferrari_liberty_g_lilski_road_america_13-8-120-20-47-9.jpg
    Screenshot_rg_ferrari_liberty_g_lilski_road_america_13-8-120-20-47-9.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Screenshot_rg_ferrari_liberty_g_lilski_road_america_13-8-120-20-56-26.jpg
    Screenshot_rg_ferrari_liberty_g_lilski_road_america_13-8-120-20-56-26.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 36
This car is addictive Natsuki, my only complaint is I need to refuel it too often, lol - in stock trim, I get 6 laps @ Mitja's Twin Ring.... this is the best on offer of all the Japanese AC circuits to run on....though Okayama runs it close.

Thank you for giving us this brute ;) are you going to give us the Supra & NSX as well, pretty please.

Gonna put my head on the block now - best mod in AC at the mo, rate is a good as anything RSS has to offer.... the 2020 F2 V6 being their best so far.
Thank you for the highest compliment.
It was a complete deficit considering the time it took, but It made all the effort worthwhile:lol:

Did some work for it, 15 minutes ,don't know if anyone is interrested trying it? Some digital instruments and new wheels with blur,
needs a lot of extra work but this one is a start.
View attachment 949041

Blur and interior looks good!
Not sure about those wheels tho..

Car is dying for a set of deep dish or concaves (in black and titanium, or contrasting/complimentary body color) like the ones it had, or similar "LBW style". Keep it in genre. Go ahead and release a v1.4 if you feel, or pass it one to another after your edits/work

Blur and interior looks good!
Not sure about those wheels tho..

Car is dying for a set of deep dish or concaves (in black and titanium, or contrasting/complimentary body color) like the ones it had, or similar "LBW style". Keep it in genre. Go ahead and release a v1.4 if you feel, or pass it one to another after your edits/work
Great idea, got some time issue so if there is someone willing to work some more i'm happy to pass it on, i'll upload it here tomorrow when back home again.

Here is version 1.3 B , digital stuff added,new wheels with blur and discglow,hopefully someone will be able to continue the "quest"
Link up for 14 days i think so grab it if you want
http://www.mediafire.com/file/lhq4ydvn0tmv5f9/rg_ferrari_liberty_g.rar/file

Last edited:
Hi Teddie.

Change the value inside the red box to 1500 or 2000. It will be fixed.

zv4e.png

Stay well. Cheers.

Setting this value to 2000 will basically remove lods so I don't think it's a good advice.
@Teddie : FYI, I don't have any issue with this car (ACFL legends car) so it must be related to your setting in graphic adjustements in CSP (where lods are managed).

check value of this section [VISIBLE_CARS] in graphics_adjustments.ini

There's already several posts with explanation about content in this thread (example : https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mods-general-discussion.307899/page-1260#post-13129080)

Hi guys,

-link updated to v07

-fixed mirrored mapping of mobil1 logos on S/F
-fixed surfaces.ini
-fixed concrete slowing down after t1/before motordrome.

Please let me know about existent/new bugs.

Hi again,

-link updated to v08
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qq1dz4mgff8jvz7/file

-hotfix v081 (tree shadows are back, unfortunately i tested midday)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/k6em3qno1fkvi0a/file

-reworked trees.
-remapped red concrete pieces.
-removed some lod objects.
-track cameras by Gregz0r added.
-some minor tweaks.

Known bugs on todo list : Remap Mobil 1 on S/F and Motodrom.

Stay safe and enjoy!

Last edited:
Thank you for the highest compliment.
It was a complete deficit considering the time it took, but It made all the effort worthwhile:lol:
I kid you not - racing car par excellance - throttle pick-up is just lovely and the sound on downshift :).... way to go mate..... My sons just taking it down the Green Hell.... See the smile on his face:) Those engines don't run out of horses do they.

Yeah i know, but Lernatix was not too happy so i removed it. There's enough arguing in here nowadays. If he's the guy that made it, I don't want to step on any toes.

I don't care that you shared it, I just don't know how the F it got on sharemods.

Yes I think I see that with the KS-76 gokarts. It is like I can only see full car mod a few rows ahead and then top part of the kart
and drivers get cut off. Didnt pay much attention to that, thought it was a scan ahead limit set somewhere.

Dave

Thanks for checking, Dave.

I am having similar issues with the legends cars. I fiddled around a bit and determined that any reference to the "acfl_legend_c.kn5" file in the "lods.ini" file causes the annoyance you described. If you remove any reference to that 3rd lod and adjust your distances for the first two the issue goes away...at least for me. Simply adjusting the distances so the third lod would be rarely used did not help. Maybe that third lod is corrupted.

Edit: Teddie, I failed to mention..I am very appreciative of your contributions here. I don't post often, but I highly regard your posts and "fixes". I pray your health improves and you are back to normal quickly!

Thanks for the kind words, Jody. Really means a lot. So, regarding the LOD adjustments. I tried that but no difference. I'm wondering if I'm somehow caching LOD data?

Hi Teddie.

Change the value inside the red box to 1500 or 2000. It will be fixed.

Stay well. Cheers.

Thanks Paulo! I tried that but no difference. I'm wondering if I'm somehow caching LOD data? I hope you're doing well also with your health.

Setting this value to 2000 will basically remove lods so I don't think it's a good advice.
@Teddie : FYI, I don't have any issue with this car (ACFL legends car) so it must be related to your setting in graphic adjustements in CSP (where lods are managed).

check value of this section [VISIBLE_CARS] in graphics_adjustments.ini

There's already several posts with explanation about content in this thread (example : https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/assetto-corsa-pc-mods-general-discussion.307899/page-1260#post-13129080)

unpierrot, I did have that section a while back, but removed it when I was running into that issue with one of the RSS cars. I'm wondering if I'm somehow caching LOD data? Sorry for repeating that bit, but I hope someone can answer that possibility.

Guys, has anyone figured out an adjustment to make the lollipop men in the pits visible from farther away? The way they pop in is an immersion killer for me.

Hi again,

-link updated to v08
http://www.mediafire.com/file/qq1dz4mgff8jvz7/file

-hotfix v081 (tree shadows are back, unfortunately i tested midday)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/k6em3qno1fkvi0a/file

-reworked trees.
-remapped red concrete pieces.
-removed some lod objects.
-track cameras by Gregz0r added.
-some minor tweaks.

Known bugs on todo list : Remap Mobil 1 on S/F and Motodrom.

Stay safe and enjoy!

If you lost tree shadows in v08 please load hotfix.
Thanks to Mariangello for reporting.

To All Track mod makers who are interested in making Hong Kong city racetracks (eg: the Gran Turismo version)

Hello everyone. I had recently got my hands on the *VERY OLD* Project Gotham Racing 2 (PGR2) and discovered that their Hong Kong racetrack with numerous layouts, is on par with what Gran Turismo was offering in terms of accuracy to replicate the city.

*Skip to 39:22 for the Admiralty layout (the longest among all)

upload_2020-8-14_3-50-15.png

upload_2020-8-14_3-48-26.png

Same place by the 40:16 mark

upload_2020-8-14_3-51-29.png

upload_2020-8-14_3-53-3.png

The right-hand corner after the tunnel section

upload_2020-8-14_3-54-3.png

upload_2020-8-14_3-45-56.png

The straight at 1:00

PGR ones were focused on representing the Hong Kong Island area (Wan Chai, Admiralty)

While the Gran Turismo one is representing the Kowloon Peninsula area (Tsim Sha Tsui)

It's just an idea and in my opinion, it will be quite exciting to drive on if they really got made into AC.
Sorry if there is one being made already and I didn't acknowledged that

Attachments

• upload_2020-8-14_3-44-17.png
    upload_2020-8-14_3-44-17.png
    174 KB · Views: 11
To talk a bit more, I'm a bit surprised that noone has tackled these GT6 premium car models yet:

I mean, the R32 Touring Car would make a great basis for the R32 Skyline JGTC made later on.
https://gamemodels.ru/files/file/9697-nissan-skyline-gt-r-r32-touring-car-94/
Nissan_SKYLINE_GT-R_R32_Touring_Car.jpg.f858940a2d6097de56c606faf986ab68.jpg

nor this 1997 Castrol Tom's Supra that was in GT5 & 6. It would be fun to imagine this with the other 1997 JGTC Supra liveries.
https://gamemodels.ru/files/file/9177-toyota-castrol-toms-supra-jgtc-97/
15cb0c01d93ccb5a2f7583833eba3758-toyota_castrol_tom-s_supra_-jgtc-_-97.jpg

Of course, I'm being greedy at this point with there being a decent amount of JTCC & JGTC car mods made already and I don't know much of anything on making a new car mod; so I don't know how hard or time consuming it is.

To All Track mod makers who are interested in making Hong Kong city racetracks (eg: the Gran Turismo version)...

I have a super early work in progress version of the GT4 Hong Kong on my Patreon Feed.

Talking of my Patreon, Tomorrow you guys will be getting access to Streets of Willow Springs, this uses the GT:Sport mesh as reference but is still entirely scratch made, so no conflict of intellectual property has occurred. It's based on the same terrain as my Big Willow.

Screenshot_ks_mazda_mx5_nd_willow_springs_streetsof_13-7-120-21-38-10.jpg
Screenshot_ks_mazda_mx5_nd_willow_springs_streetsof_13-7-120-21-37-46.jpg
Screenshot_ks_mazda_mx5_nd_willow_springs_streetsof_13-7-120-21-37-25.jpg
Screenshot_ks_mazda_mx5_nd_willow_springs_streetsof_13-7-120-21-36-43.jpg
Screenshot_ks_mazda_mx5_nd_willow_springs_streetsof_13-7-120-21-36-37.jpg
Screenshot_ks_mazda_mx5_nd_willow_springs_streetsof_13-7-120-21-36-14.jpg

I have that supra, I don't know where it came from. here it is ... if it's a private mod let me know and I'll delete it

https://sharemods.com/xbkuqi2ttdjp/Toyota_Castrol_TOMS_SUPRA.rar.html
WHAT?!

Okay then, me and my big mouth. Thank you very much though niko, I look forward to trying this. Now, I have 2 Castrol Supras. :D

EDIT: So far, I like how it drives. It doesn't feel like an unstable mess on my controller. The only problem is that the car doesn't make a sound, but that's fine. I'll just replace it with the sound from Zinski's 1996 Castrol Supra.

Last edited:
Hi, everybody) I have a question. Are there skins in good quality for Sim Dream Audi R18 E-tron quattro 2015 LM? These leave much to be desired. sorry for my English. Thanks a lot

Attachments

• Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2020.08.07 - 19.42.48.22.png
    Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2020.08.07 - 19.42.48.22.png
    168.5 KB · Views: 42
Favour request time, I've made my own half baked BMW M4 GT4 using a mish mash of different mods but I have zero artistic talent and can't make any decent skins for it. Attached to this post is the AO map for the car, if someone could be so kind as to make me a handful of skins then I'd be massively grateful. These can be absolutely as basic as can be, I'm really just looking for racing numbers and a couple of logos, no fancy colours or patterns needed.

In return I'm willing to send whoever helps a gift of their choice by PM, I'm pretty handy with shader work these days so if you've got a car that needs some love I'd be happy to spruce it up, or I've reworked a lot of mods that can't be shared publicly for one reason or another...

Thanks in advance. The M4 GT4 could be shared later when finished also, albeit it won't be anything special.

Attachments

• aomap2.png
    aomap2.png
    67 KB · Views: 23
The current GT500 can do Suzuka in 1m44s.
This is comparable to the previous FormulaNippon qualifying time.
SUPERGT is home to the world's only and best tire war in the world.
To put this greatness in simple terms, For example, data shows that the bottom speed of GT500 at Suzuka's hairpin is faster than F1.
What I’m trying to say is SUPERGT GT500 is The world's fastest in very low-speed corner.

Hi where can i find our car?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back