- 152

- Buenos Aires
I have no idea as it's been so long ahah. Some GTR2 forums, I think ? Anyway.
I download GTR2 mods from this site.
I have no idea as it's been so long ahah. Some GTR2 forums, I think ? Anyway.
well two things..
1: that was best I can manage..
View attachment 948959
2: I am a sore loser so I am going to give up on this challenge in style!
View attachment 948960
Kremer isn't in GTR2 but the yellow one is !
![]()
![]()
![]()
Replaying GTR2 last night made me realize that AC is missing some iconic cars :
![]()
![]()
Wish these were in AC / I could port them over.
Probably the EEC 1997-2009 mod on the forums.I have no idea as it's been so long ahah. Some GTR2 forums, I think ? Anyway.
Natsuki sent me an email this morning, 11am GMT approx - if you purchased the mod I'm sure you'll be receiving yours anytime soon....Wait a second, really? i did not get the v2.0 e-mail yet, mebbe he did not sent me the e-mail yet
St Petersburg, Florida track - couple small additions I did a while back:
I added 20 pit stalls and Grid locations to the authors - TheRealPaul track for doing AI racing.
The Pit Area works Properly. My version is version 0.5
Track so far is very good, and fun to do AI races with.
I did a couple last night with the Radical SR3 cars.
What needs to be done for the track - as some say TLC.
- Track graphics needs to be looked at. Some objects - black tall lamps are not double sided
There may be other objects the same way.
- No config files - just basic track folder items.
- No VAO file
- track textures may be kind of bright.
- there are replay cameras work fairly well - they might be done a little better
- Fast lane line color zones need to be done better/properly, Mostly yellow line around track - no green
- I did new side lines a while back and seem to work good for track.
- there are mesh bumps here and there around the track, whether that is good or bad, not sure
few of them are quite noticeable.
- cant remember, but I think some of the track walls might be sticky, where car hits wall and you cant break away.
- There is one hole in the pits. main drivable pit surface ok, there is a little inlet from pits to road interior of track, it falls through the
road to a lower grass base level of the track.
- there may be other things that I cant think of
I now have many of the US tracks Road-Street--Ovals that Indycar raced on and they are fun to drive on.
Anyway - Here is the link for the track: enjoy
Can someone do me a favor? If you have the ACFL 34 Ford Legends car can you run a 16 to 20 car grid and let me know if you see the wheels and sometimes the body of the car disappear around 5 cars ahead and reappear at inconsistent distances. Driving me nuts.
Also, please note, I'm talking about the ACFL version of this car:
acfl_mod_legend
There is another version out there, but I'm specifically talking about the ACFL version.
I'm also seeing a similar issue with the KS-76 Class Union C2 gokarts. If you have that one, can you check? Driver disappearing at weird times, etc.
Thanks much, my friends.
Teddie
St Petersburg, Florida track - couple small additions I did a while back:
I added 20 pit stalls and Grid locations to the authors - TheRealPaul track for doing AI racing.
The Pit Area works Properly. My version is version 0.5
Track so far is very good, and fun to do AI races with.
I did a couple last night with the Radical SR3 cars.
What needs to be done for the track - as some say TLC.
- Track graphics needs to be looked at. Some objects - black tall lamps are not double sided
There may be other objects the same way.
- No config files - just basic track folder items.
- No VAO file
- track textures may be kind of bright.
- there are replay cameras work fairly well - they might be done a little better
- Fast lane line color zones need to be done better/properly, Mostly yellow line around track - no green
- I did new side lines a while back and seem to work good for track.
- there are mesh bumps here and there around the track, whether that is good or bad, not sure
few of them are quite noticeable.
- cant remember, but I think some of the track walls might be sticky, where car hits wall and you cant break away.
- There is one hole in the pits. main drivable pit surface ok, there is a little inlet from pits to road interior of track, it falls through the
road to a lower grass base level of the track.
- there may be other things that I cant think of
I now have many of the US tracks Road-Street--Ovals that Indycar raced on and they are fun to drive on.
Anyway - Here is the link for the track: enjoy
Thank you so much, i'll get back to work! And if you could convert these cars, can be added to the FIA GT roster like that porsche 911 gt2, and
i can't wait to see that lotu- i mean bitter gt1.
I am Argentine but I live in Uruguay
Many thanks, when the RSS FNA came out this was one track I was surprised wasn't available ( at least in a driveable state) with how many Indy mods there was.
Your Welcome.
Through my online searches over the last year or so was trying to find Indy tracks that were in my original Papyrus game Indycar2 and came up with quite a few of them and most are very good to have AI races on.
I have road tracks such as Portland, 2 Long Beach, 2 Detroit, Vancouver, St Petersburg, Barber Motorsports, These are from Gilles Houston, Toronto,
and Edmonton Ovals I have from a great Nascar discord group Michigan, Indy Oval, Kansas, Iowa, Nazareth, Phoenix, Homestead, Richmond, Pocono,
Louden, Phoenix and Chicago . At one time or other Indy raced on these Ovals. I have a WIP Dover that the Discord group did, but I dont have AI working with it.
Tracks from Race dept and other places, Milwaukee mile, Texas, and California Autoclub Oval,
Only one that I dont think AC has is the Gateway Oval.
So as you see I have collected quite a few tracks to be used for Indy or Nascar. Some of these I dont remember where I got them.
take care
Dave
Can't believe theres no Super Formula mod available for AC... It would be awesome!
Can someone do me a favor? If you have the ACFL 34 Ford Legends car can you run a 16 to 20 car grid and let me know if you see the wheels and sometimes the body of the car disappear around 5 cars ahead and reappear at inconsistent distances. Driving me nuts.
Also, please note, I'm talking about the ACFL version of this car:
acfl_mod_legend
the nearise thing to super formula cars is lotus exos
there is this on rdCan't believe theres no Super Formula mod available for AC... It would be awesome!
Stunning update mate, @ last some one has given us a rocket ship in this SGT500 - Nice improvement in sound, though I think this time you turned it down too much. Just love the downshift, so slick..... All we need now is a decent version of SuzukaThe current GT500 can do Suzuka in 1m44s.
This is comparable to the previous FormulaNippon qualifying time.
SUPERGT is home to the world's only and best tire war in the world.
To put this greatness in simple terms, For example, data shows that the bottom speed of GT500 at Suzuka's hairpin is faster than F1.
What I’m trying to say is SUPERGT GT500 is The world's fastest in very low-speed corner.
Can't believe theres no Super Formula mod available for AC... It would be awesome!
Ferrari 360 Liberty Walk (by Revenge Garage)
-------------------------------------------------
Community Fix
v.1.3 - grip and drift versions
Changelog v1.3
--------------
updated by The7thSense: Grip-version.
- Fixed mirrors.
- Fixed brake lights.
- Fixed the weird speedo needle that seems to clip behind the (missing) gear indicator.
Changelog v1.2
--------------
New "grip version"
Drift car now linked to Grip version
New folder names
updated by Mascot: (both models)
- Adjusted cockpit shaders to lighten/deshine things overall
- fixed the alpha on badges, labels etc
- fixed the backfire flame numbers/positions/effects
- changed gearing to paddles and added a paddle shift animation
- Added blue driver suit to all skins (quick way of removing that awful white Sparco)
- fixed the mirrors using the FLIP (but still b0rked)
updated by RMi: (grip)
- new tire compounds
- new aero
- many suspension tweaks
- adjusted default brake balance
- added ant-lock brakes
- added traction control
- smooth torque curve
Note: this is a lowered car on air-bags, it will not handle well on the limit!
todo:
-----
It'd be great if someone could fix...
- add digital instruments
- fix tire animation/blur
- fix the normals on dash
Please delete any previous version...
https://mega.nz/file/ZVd3HCwD#a3YPLgPwY3EOEC2XOC3ysfsb0OnmCZU69p7geB8nt_g
Thank you for the highest compliment.This car is addictive Natsuki, my only complaint is I need to refuel it too often, lol - in stock trim, I get 6 laps @ Mitja's Twin Ring.... this is the best on offer of all the Japanese AC circuits to run on....though Okayama runs it close.
Thank you for giving us this bruteare you going to give us the Supra & NSX as well, pretty please.
Gonna put my head on the block now - best mod in AC at the mo, rate is a good as anything RSS has to offer.... the 2020 F2 V6 being their best so far.