Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,949 comments
I may be the only one, but I’m really interested in finding out more about this server. Not to join it, but to find out about the cars (police cars in particular) they use.
Have no idea which server he is even talking about. I guess if you ask the mod creator directly, he might help you.

Last edited:
AVR-500 V2.0 just released....it has updated physics/graphics, but the car won't run properly with TC and/or ABS engaged, much like the ATCC vintage cars. I wonder whether this is indeed more appropriate to the GT-500 specs for 2020?

Last edited:
w
AVR-500 V2.0 just released....it now has working wiper, but the car won't run properly with TC and/or ABS engaged, much like the ATCC vintage cars. I wonder whether this is indeed more appropriate to the GT-500 specs for 2020?
where did you get this at? the v2.0

Kremer isn't in GTR2 but the yellow one is !

fP7wq1V.png

MLTRuFd.png

VyHpebD.png

Replaying GTR2 last night made me realize that AC is missing some iconic cars :

zJBmRO0.png

C0bHbFy.png

Wish these were in AC / I could port them over.

Its highly likely I have these *and more* for both GTR2 and rFactor.
(LMP/WEC/LMS/ETC) were a big priority for me, I did several pvt conversions and collections. Seems I have a full BPR 1997 and templates including a GT1

I can upload what I have (a few 4 or 10 gigabytes worth...) if you want to sort them out

Last edited:
AVR-500 V2.0 just released....it has updated physics/graphics, but the car won't run properly with TC and/or ABS engaged, much like the ATCC vintage cars. I wonder whether this is indeed more appropriate to the GT-500 specs for 2020?
Hello ,I'm the author.
GT500 is not using ABS & TCS.
This has not changed since the days of the JGTC.
So, please do not use ABS and TCS when riding.

(LMP/WEC/LMS/ETC) were a big priority for me, I did several pvt conversions and collections.

I can upload what I have (a few 4 or 10 gigabytes worth...) if you want to sort them out
That'd be cool. I have a lot of WEC / Gr C (Prototype SCC (?), etc). cars though I'm pretty sure I'm missing some.

(LMP/WEC/LMS/ETC) were a big priority for me, I did several pvt conversions and collections. Seems I have a full BPR 1997 and templates including a GT1

:cheers:

Kremer isn't in GTR2 but the yellow one is !

fP7wq1V.png

MLTRuFd.png

VyHpebD.png

Replaying GTR2 last night made me realize that AC is missing some iconic cars :

zJBmRO0.png

C0bHbFy.png

Wish these were in AC / I could port them over.

Do I see some Group 5s??? I'm surprised no one ported the Silvia over. the KDR30 has been but not the Silvia. I don't think the silvia's FM7 been out yet afaik

This car is so faster, as a LMP1. It is too fast to be able to compete with other gt500.
The current GT500 can do Suzuka in 1m44s.
This is comparable to the previous FormulaNippon qualifying time.
SUPERGT is home to the world's only and best tire war in the world.
To put this greatness in simple terms, For example, data shows that the bottom speed of GT500 at Suzuka's hairpin is faster than F1.
What I’m trying to say is SUPERGT GT500 is The world's fastest in very low-speed corner.

GTR2 has a lot of these compared to AC which is a bloody shame. Same with the Group C protos.

It is a shame, apart from DRM we got the 512, fiat x1/9 (which is really slow compared to the others) dekon monza, greenwood vette, 320i (non DRM), bluebird, KDR30, mustang, the moby porsche, march M1 including the V8 march and the stratos. that's all I know. (legion has made them in world championships for makes post on the blog) the fiat x1/9 found on assettoland afaik and the skyline on here rest are on legions blog.

It is a shame, apart from DRM we got the 512, fiat x1/9 (which is really slow compared to the others) dekon monza, greenwood vette, 320i (non DRM), bluebird, KDR30, mustang, the moby porsche, march M1 including the V8 march and the stratos. that's all I know. (legion has made them in world championships for makes post on the blog) the fiat x1/9 found on assettoland afaik and the skyline on here rest are on legions blog.

Yep, and those you mentioned have already been in my shop, are fixed and bundled as a class already.
I should be dropping the IMSA-GTX series soon, but wanted to contact legion first for permissions (and he can mirror) ;)

@ales100i

upload_2020-8-13_22-4-15.png

upload_2020-8-13_22-5-16.png

i-gotcha-wink-wink.jpg

this image depicts my understanding of todays' postings, and also acutely qualifies for one of those 'priceless' moments... there's hope to have that interim fix yet... 👍

upload_2020-8-13_22-13-58.png

Still believe this to be a positive idea... An easy structure/method that would have participants have a go, and to have some fun whilst doing it...

A possible and easier option for now, and to get this idea off the ground, would be a weekly or fortnightly event, so participants would have ample time to do personal laps over and over until time to hand-in results (bit like homework all over again)... As for the structure of what event takes place, whatever works is fine with me... There's something alike already taking place on another GTP thread...

The reaction received earlier today was spontaneously awesome & positive 👍, with a handful of members taking a liking to the idea and the challenge itself... It made my day reading a post which began by saying "Fun to get this in before work!"... How cool is that! There's a definite interest here to follow up...

Happy to hear ideas and thoughts from other members that may already be doing something similar, something that works for the masses and time-constraints.

Yep, and those you mentioned have already been in my shop, are fixed and bundled as a class already.
I should be dropping the IMSA-GTX series soon, but wanted to contact legion first for permissions (and he can mirror) ;)

That will be good to see more Group 5s/GTX to arrive to the game. i think the japan Group 5s will be harder to mod apart from the silvia since models are out there. the Datsun is possible since the model from Forza is on gamemodels but not sure if anymore GTXs/Group 5 models have been done yet ready to become a mod. Afaik the 3.0 CSL might be too but not the Group 5 body one afaik

Serious question: I wonder why it seems to be so difficult to get tacho and speedo needles centred properly on dials? The pivot point is obviously wrong in quite a lot of mods. There must be a technical reason for this, unless it's just a sloppy lack of attention to detail.
It depends on what model it is if its an Real Racing 3 model you need to position everything yourself the gauges, steering wheel ect.... positioning the gauges can be a mess along with getting them to work properly with the pivot points same story goes for HUM 3D or SQUIR models if the gauge isn't separate you would need to separate them and hope for the best that they will work properly. For Forza and GT models all you need to do is just point the pivot correctly and it should work as intended you don't need to go trough an mess of positioning the gauge ect.... You can see this with my 500 TRC mod and maybe even my Zonda F the gauges might not be exactly on point.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back