Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,754 comments
Hi ! :)

I couldn't answer to @TheRealCeeBee because and I wrote it a lot (a lot, a lot, a lot !), I do only hotlaps... but I wasn't here for writing about AI or AI line.

@Masscot wrote previously and after the magnificent "Port Newark" 0.9, the first chicane (too much "flat out" !?) will be reworked and YES, the whole team succeeds in it ! ^^

I appreciate the change, really (more challenging)... like the "rF2 original adverts" (Doc Brown is on the way and I appreciate to drink a fresh Coke !)

Again... CONGRATULATIONS and THANK YOU SO MUCH for the whole top quality ! :bowdown: 👍 ;)

Cheers ! :cheers:

Yes that first Chicane is a bugger to get all the different AI cars through it because each car mod have different sliding characteristics. What I did with Gilles version of this track is Funnel down the side line to the chicane to force the cars to go single file and also add AI hints. Seemed to work for the cars I was using most the time.

Oh btw, I always imagine your face like your avatar when I read your messages and that's hilarious

the same thing is what your girlfriend says to ;)
i didnt start anything,i asked for something in the group as the rules say ,and this guy attacked me because i didnt bought him lollipops

Slowly getting into modding the game, started with some rims, these were the last ones, i used to model lots of rims for Street Legal Racing, this ones has been made after more than a year without touching 3ds max.... close enough hehehehe

The boolean operation to make the bolt holes ****ed a bit the mesh... but looks good enough... too lazy to fix that

WhatsApp Image 2020-08-20 at 22.43.06.jpeg

__custom_showroom_1597977309-jpg.950890

View attachment 949793

GUERILLA Mods - GT4 0.5 Update

Download:
http://bit.ly/GUERILLA_Mods_GT4_BETA

Skins/ Templates:
https://bit.ly/skins_templates

Changelog:
  • ready for rain
  • bop tweaks
  • fixed fuel usage
  • tweaked csp extensions
  • new mapping for windows (skinnable)
  • small bug fixes
  • big thanks to Barbiche Bsa for his dirt textures cars will get dirty now!
  • new light settings (made by malaka Marcel Erner)

I have given up on these cars. I have tried 4 of these cars now and with my Oculus Rift S VR headset, I get a black screen when I try to run any of these cars. I can hear the cars engine in the background, but Wont kick me to view the car in the pits with VR. I have had no problems with any other Car mods with VR.

I use Content Manager and have the latest SOL and CSP. I use no other extensions.

Sure, they work with single screen, but I use VR. Anybody else having problems with the cars and with VR?
I am putting these cars aside for now, maybe next version might work for me.

I have given up on these cars. I have tried 4 of these cars now and with my Oculus Rift S VR headset, I get a black screen when I try to run any of these cars. I can hear the cars engine in the background, but Wont kick me to view the car in the pits with VR. I have had no problems with any other Car mods with VR.

I use Content Manager and have the latest SOL and CSP. I use no other extensions.

Sure, they work with single screen, but I use VR. Anybody else having problems with the cars and with VR?
They are 'OK' on triple screens, bar the ugly black spots on the windscreen and side windows (not all models are affected).

It has happened to me once with one of the GT4 car, but when I closed CM and relaunched, everything was fine and has been fine since. I am 100% VR. I have no idea what the issue was.

No problem here with VR, i use CM, Sol and CSP too. All work fine.

No problem here with VR, i use CM, Sol and CSP too. All work fine.

OK thanks guys for your replies @mals10 and @Cote Dazur and glad they work for you. Maybe something on my end and I am going to try a couple things to see if it is my particular headset. My VR headset I am using doesnt seem to have any problems with any other car mods or tracks I have recently installed.

take care guys,

OK thanks guys for your replies @mals10 and @Cote Dazur and glad they work for you. Maybe something on my end and I am going to try a couple things to see if it is my particular headset. My VR headset I am using doesnt seem to have any problems with any other car mods or tracks I have recently installed.

take care guys,
I was getting black screen in VR on some tracks and it was because of errors with Visual C++ Redistributable Runtimes.
You could try installing this pack. It worked for me.
https://www.techpowerup.com/download/visual-c-redistributable-runtime-package-all-in-one/

take care guys,

Hi. I'm using our cars only in VR and i have no problems. Sometimes some Postprocess filters doing some issues like that. have you tried to change a PP filter and start a race again?
just change the pp filter before you start a new session. got to menu, select another pp filter and then start a new race.
cm_filter_settings.jpg

They are 'OK' on triple screens, bar the ugly black spots on the windscreen and side windows (not all models are affected).

Thanks @Fanapryde Yeah the cars seem to work fine when I go to Single Screen in Content Manager and I do see the Black spots you talk about. Going to try a couple other VR headsets I also have and @Masscot also recommended doing a reinstall pf the C distribution package.

Thanks for file animation shifting !!!
I have exactly the same problem with all the Hondas, Nissans, Mazdas, Toyotas, Mitsubishi and Subaru, but this love is left to me after the Gran Turismo series.
Whenever ,when I find something or it gets my attention and it's worth to post it here in the forum, it's sure to be here.

No problem,My fault because I didn't describe it as something new

I've been following a lot of different discords and another beautiful reworking.

View media item 67041
A lot of animation, great interior, pretty good suspension, and even though we have z4 from kunos, this version from modder slivkasl is great.

sl_bmw_z4.rar - 42.6 MB
is there a discord link to his work??

That's strange. I'm running Rift S with same as you with no problems to date.

Screenshot_rr_phantom_man_highforce_8-5-120-20-55-7.png

Rolls-Royce Phantom (2019) & MANSORY Phantom VIII (2019) v1.0
by ELEMENT1999

Requires Custom Shaders Patch above v0.1.60!

Credits
Model: HKV STUDIO, angel-wt(MANSORY)
Conversion: Element1999
Textures: Element1999, Whistleblower39, Audi, XY
Materials: Element1999, Whistleblower39
Skins: Kaiser , it'sDarik
Refinement: Element1999, Whistleblower39, XY
Animations: Element1999
Sound: tripled sevens
Data: Element1999
Guidance: Whistleblower39, XY其它帮助过我的人

Source
https://discord.gg/K8btnfS

Download
https://mega.nz/file/lfoglCBI#l_3T7ruRwpoBC2m2jH-Qvz2yDdLdvLVq0ESqRMnorD4
https://sharemods.com/wabc90lkrawh/Rolls-Royce_Phantom_MANSORY_v1.0.7z.html

Last edited:
Screenshot_rr_phantom_man_highforce_8-5-120-20-55-7.png

Rolls-Royce Phantom (2019) & MANSORY Phantom VIII (2019) v1.0
by ELEMENT1999

Requires Custom Shaders Patch above v0.1.60!

Credits
Model: HKV STUDIO, angel-wt(MANSORY)
Conversion: Element1999
Textures: Element1999, Whistleblower39, Audi, XY
Materials: Element1999, Whistleblower39
Skins: Kaiser , it'sDarik
Refinement: Element1999, Whistleblower39, XY
Animations: Element1999
Sound: tripled sevens
Data: Element1999
Guidance: Whistleblower39, XY其它帮助过我的人

Source
https://discord.gg/K8btnfS

Download
https://mega.nz/file/lfoglCBI#l_3T7ruRwpoBC2m2jH-Qvz2yDdLdvLVq0ESqRMnorD4
https://sharemods.com/wabc90lkrawh/Rolls-Royce_Phantom_MANSORY_v1.0.7z.html
Holy crap, is the real car's steering wheel really that big? It's like a dustbin lid.

I have another one, by johnr777

[GRASS_FX]
GRASS_MATERIALS = roadedge,Background
OCCLUDING_MATERIALS_ALPHA =
OCCLUDING_MATERIALS = kerb,mosport_skidmarks,roadlines,ROAD
ORIGINAL_GRASS_MATERIALS = Mosport_3d_grass
TRIM_PERIOD = THURSDAY
MASK_BLUR = 1
MASK_MAIN_THRESHOLD =
MASK_MAX_LUMINANCE = 1
MASK_MIN_LUMINANCE = 0.01
SHAPE_SIZE = 1.0, 4.0
SHAPE_TIDY = 1, 0
SHAPE_CUT = 1, 0
TEXTURE = grass_fx/highlands.dds
TEXTURE_GRID = 8, 3
[GRASS_FX_TEXTURE_GROUP_0]
PIECE_0 = 1, 1
PIECE_1 = 1, 2, 2, 1
PIECE_1_CHANCE = 1
PIECE_2 = 6, 1
PIECE_3 = 7, 1
PIECE_4 = 8, 1
PIECE_5 = 2, 1
PIECE_6 = 2, 2
PIECE_7 = 2, 3
PIECE_8 = 1, 3
[GRASS_FX_CONFIGURATION_A]
TEXTURE_BASE_CHANCE = 1
TEXTURE_GROUP_0_CHANCE = 0.8
MASK_MAIN_THRESHOLD = 0.7
MASK_MAX_LUMINANCE = 1
MASK_MIN_LUMINANCE = 0.01
TRIM_PERIOD = THURSDAY
SHAPE_SIZE = 1.2, 4.0
SHAPE_TIDY = 1, 0
SHAPE_CUT = 1, 0
[GRASS_FX_ADJUSTMENT_...]
MATERIALS = roadedge,Background
MAP = A
well that's a loooong config, looks nice, though I would still change mask_main to something like 1.2/1.3, otherwise it's grass everywhere, even on gravel parking spot

Yeah, importing 3D trees from Dirt Rally was a bad, bad idea. I just stuck at making nice looking 2D trees. FML

FML???
Please don't keep forgeting, this forum is universal, many people from different countrys. Not English native language.
So, using slang or english special expressions, is not recognized by some of us. :)
Thank you.

and i thought this was the only day that i didnt have to deal with a jerk ,what is that got to do with you, are you 905???
for the record allready asked him because im an ASS_hole but he told me that he doesnt know you so you gave me one more reason not do to something for a stranger!and you are saying to me who i asked in the past for D....s mods and i got testicles on pms and from you!

This is worst than slang. Didn't catch anything.:eek:

Many people (more than you think) don't have FB account by option, me included. :)

my opinion cause someone paged me ,i dont name him,he pm me to place hin in a private group ,and because i couldnt do his favor he import his hate in a post ;)

since that place doesnt accept pms ,how did i talked to him ,nope i used the username you gave me ,so im not the one that is not placing the facts correct here and you told me that you will share every update of Darecs mods to me in person if i talked to him but you send me on a group that is got nothing to do with that ,at the end i talked to him with the nickname you gave me if you remember on pms,and im not afraid to agree with you by saying why helping someone since i m having this behavior in this group ,but instead i did by saying that i talked about you for the 3rd time to the admin of that group,spill them i got no problem,but since you are a group of friends here and im an outsider as many others ,this group has no difference from every other group,15 people talking ,attacking to new guys ,and at the end again 15 poeple talking and all the 1000 rest of the members just downloading,
so please take the chat we had in here ,cause you are not an angel to,

so please haters give him likes on his next post ,i have allready made pop corn and opened a bottle of jack

The only thing I did understand well, was the bottle of Jack Daniels. I would join you if I could :guilty:

the same thing is what your girlfriend says to ;)
i didnt start anything,i asked for something in the group as the rules say ,and this guy attacked me because i didnt bought him lollipops

But it is true that kind of bond. Jamed Bond.
Now seriously, every time you post something, I do really smile a lot looking to your avatar, because I 'see' you'. LELZ :lol:

Anyway, keep cool, safe and give my regards to Jack. :)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back