Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,766 comments
i made the Sophia Flörsch Helmet (and yes a Richard Mille Racing Team Suit, but thats another update ;))
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sophia-flörsch-floersch-helmet-2020.35525/
__custom_showroom_1598101900.png

Fantastic updates - thanks dude.
That long line of flags above the pit buildings would look fantastic if replaced with proper CSP flags blowing in the breeze. The ones at ACF's Brasilia update with the new config look superb... so realistic. Check them out if you haven't seen them.

@Zwiss nevermind, works fine, just my fault but like for the other versions, in the forest i still have a HUGE drop of fps (normally i have for all tracks around 70-90fps, for this one in the motodrom around 44 and in the first forest around 23 :-/

@Zwiss nevermind, works fine, just my fault but like for the other versions, in the forest i still have a HUGE drop of fps (normally i have for all tracks around 70-90fps, for this one in the motodrom around 44 and in the first forest around 23 :-/
I get 145 FPS with 30 Porsche cup cars...
Did you remove the old version?

@gutbomb

Appreciating a lot the track "Meadowland Raceways", I drove 2 cars which respect the period (because I dislike using cars which were not supposed to race on some tracks, that's my personal "police").

The McLaren M1b (from AC Legends) did a huge "Mark Webber moment", I advice the players to be not "full throtlle" on this part of the track with this car.
The 68' Chevy Camaro (AC legends too) was fine during two laps and with less fuel (I began with 50 liters), the car flies a little bit too much and the landing has been lethal... but It shows a little issue, after the picture the car disappeared in another dimension.

If It can help for something.

Cheers ! :cheers:

Yes Like I mentioned on the main straight and going over the crest and down the big hill, you have to life up on the throttle just a little bit on some fast car mods just before going down the hill. Especially with cars that have allot of suspension cause the will bounce weirdly if they dont come down straight. I noticed that in a couple of Kunos regular cars.

I tried a couple of the recent posted GT4 cars on Meadowdale, and they work pretty good on the main straight.

I get 145 FPS with 30 Porsche cup cars...
Did you remove the old version?
Stunning work with the Hockenheim track. Thanks!!
I also experience the FPS drop when entering the forest. Around 30 FPS and the rest of the track around 60FPS.
Tried it with Mazda 787B, 10AI same car, most settings max SOL1.7A2, CSP1.62

It is very important to do a clean install of the GT4 pack. That means, delete all GT4 cars before from your Assetto Corsa cars folder or do a "clean install" with Content Manager. Then CM delete the files before installing the new ones.
We tested every car before release several times with no problems.

Yes @DaWallace I remove the old versions and install the new cars. It is something on my end and havent found it yet that when I have all the GT4 cars installed I get the black screen, but it is only with VR, single screen setting in CM works fine. I also changed to my other Rift S VR headset.

I am going one by one for each GT4 car and see which one(s) are giving me fits. Right now I have 5 GT4 cars installed and all work great in VR.
I will keep you posted what I find.

I know it is just my system, cause everyone else does fine in VR.

Update to track folder.
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/drn2rpx8h1tvo

Mid-Ohio v2.0 - no change
Auto24ring v1.8 - no change
Algarve v 2.0 - no change
Nogaro v2.6 - no change
Spielberg (Oesterreichring) 1974 + 1977 v2.5 - no change

Hockenheim 1988 v2.5 UPDATE
(This is NOT the Carrera4/Rainmaker/assetto-fr.tk version, but the one from AMS/Terra21)
Done:
Removed 3D grass meshes
Added grass FX and water FX
Crowds fixed (don't disappear anymore)
Added missing grandstand
Added more shadows
Objects count reduced from 1836 to 696 !
Changed the tree saturation
Changed the tirewall shaders
Fixed hole in curb
Inserted Sachs Haus and missing tunnel walls from 2001 version
New sections file by Fanapryde
Added VAO patch by Slider
Tuned AI path (still the 1st lap is risky with aggressive fast cars)

Still some updates to come. Please contact me in a private message to point out things I can improve.

Since March 11th I have been a professional bass player without a gig... thanks to corona.
No, I'm not starving, but if you buy me a beer on Paypal, that would really keep me motivated :)
But also if you don't: enjoy the tracks!

https://paypal.me/moddingmusician

I love how you update us in this style and format. Mind if I follow suit? Bro hugs ZW!

IMSA GTX - Pack #1 v1.0
1978-1982 IMSA Camel GT

Cars:
- legion_chevy_dekon_monza
- legion_chevy_dekon_monza_turbo (new)
- legion_ferrari_512bb_lm
- legion_greenwood_corvette
- legion_march_bmw_m1_v8 (this only competed at Daytona, all other races were in Japan)
- legion_roush_mustang

Details:
Cars are all with real dyno spec engines/mass, hand tuned (proper RWHP, natural BoP)
Unique and historic matching physics per car
Historic skins with matching chassis numbers

:: DOWNLOAD -> IMSA GTX Pack1- v1.0 ::

@RMi_wood Thanks for this but i have a problem with one car (at least this one, not checked all the others yet)

Game Crashed: Analog Instruments of For Mustang Turbo by Zakspeed Roush might be broken

Any solution? Thanks :)

Question, would a patch for a Simdream mod (F1-1993)(no SD files included) be allowed here?
On RD?

adding proper reflective carbody, some texture tweaks (that horrible tire-dirt) and proper engine/gearboxes (the generic ones are a joke).
other little tweaks.

note: lmao I should SELL the patch TO Simdream... rofl

@RMi_wood Thanks for this but i have a problem with one car (at least this one, not checked all the others yet)

Game Crashed: Analog Instruments of For Mustang Turbo by Zakspeed Roush might be broken

Any solution? Thanks :)
I have it offline right now, cant test... could be a text format error

try this in the cars data folder (remove the .TXT)
edit

Attachments

• analog_instruments.ini.txt
    181 bytes · Views: 29
Last edited:
that IS the 1.6GB archive that already is leaked, the dates in your image match the archive dates.
Does anyone have the link? I noticed that someone shared a link to a DL via sharemods but its been taken down by the looks of it?
If anyone is sharing, send me a message 👍

BTW anyone know Hamilton Street Circuit that has come from rF1/2 from the FVR blokes and been converted into AMS, would be wicked to get it into AC....

[QUOTE = "JakubP, gönderi: 13208774, üye: 310015"] VW Corrado benim ve daha pek çok insan için bir kült otomobil olduğu için, bunu ve bunu geliştirdim. Erken sürüm WiP, çünkü hala çok iş yapılması gerekiyor.

[GALERİ = media, 67085] JakubP tarafından önizleme 21 Ağu 2020 tarihinde 21:18 tarihinde yayınlandı [/ GALERİ]

- Değiştirilen iz genişliği
-Değiştirilmiş süspansiyon ayarları
-Değiştirilmiş motor sesi
Lastiklerin boyutu değiştirildi
-Fren ayarları değiştirildi
Lastik ayarları değiştirildi
Değişen vites değiştirme süresi
-Değiştirilmiş motor devri
- Yenilenmiş lastik gölgeleyiciler
-Gözden geçirilmiş araba gölgelendiricileri, gövdeye AO eklendi
-Panoya daha fazla ışık ekleyin
- Onarılmış aynalar
- Onarılmış Yakıt Tankı konumu
Onarılmış Çarpıştırıcı
-Değiştirilmiş 3d lastikler
-Büyük arka spoyler kaldırıldı
-ve daha fazlası........
Biri onu yağmura hazırlasa iyi olurdu : şerefe:: gtpflag:

vw_corrado_vr6.rar - 36,1 MB [/ QUOTE]

Hello my friend. I'm getting a download error.

@gutbomb & @dathyr

Hi ! :)

I wanna thank you very much for your last track "Meadowdale Raceways", It's an absolute great work which I enjoy a lot !
Even if I was a "Nascar Racing 2003" and "rFactor" player, I wasn't aware about it.

I just tested a couple of laps with the Bac Mono (always the car I appreciate to use when I want to learn a track) and here's to you some pictures.
For the moment, It exists only one camera file but It's fine here.

There is a "Mark Webber" moment, not sure I will use his Mercedes on this track..!

Thanks a lot again ! :bowdown: :cool:

Cheers. :cheers:

Hi Guys,

Have an idea.

Sent a PM to Gutbomb on an idea to have a 2nd version of the Meadowdale track by adding temp tire or barrier strips across the track just before the big hill to make it look like a chicane and to slow down the modern day car mods. Then No more wheelies. We would also still keep the original version of the track. Older real tracks sometimes do this.

So I will see what Gutbomb has to say.

Also if anyone wants to make better replay cameras for the track, That would be fantastic. The current replay cameras have some weird views.

Added: You guys could have a contest. If you have that real fast rocket car mod that I got from somewhere along time ago, you could see how far the rocket car can fly over the big hill. I need to find where I stored that car. LOL

take care
Dave

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "JakubP, gönderi: 13208774, üye: 310015"] VW Corrado benim ve daha pek çok insan için bir kült otomobil olduğu için, bunu ve bunu geliştirdim. Erken sürüm WiP, çünkü hala çok iş yapılması gerekiyor.

[GALERİ = media, 67085] JakubP tarafından önizleme 21 Ağu 2020 tarihinde 21:18 tarihinde yayınlandı [/ GALERİ]

- Değiştirilen iz genişliği
-Değiştirilmiş süspansiyon ayarları
-Değiştirilmiş motor sesi
Lastiklerin boyutu değiştirildi
-Fren ayarları değiştirildi
Lastik ayarları değiştirildi
Değişen vites değiştirme süresi
-Değiştirilmiş motor devri
- Yenilenmiş lastik gölgeleyiciler
-Gözden geçirilmiş araba gölgelendiricileri, gövdeye AO eklendi
-Panoya daha fazla ışık ekleyin
- Onarılmış aynalar
- Onarılmış Yakıt Tankı konumu
Onarılmış Çarpıştırıcı
-Değiştirilmiş 3d lastikler
-Büyük arka spoyler kaldırıldı
-ve daha fazlası........
Biri onu yağmura hazırlasa iyi olurdu : şerefe:: gtpflag:

vw_corrado_vr6.rar - 36,1 MB [/ QUOTE]

Hello my friend. I'm getting a download error.

I'd like to help you, but I don't know how, I've already changed the link twice, each time it downloads well, you're the second person who has a problem,

Friends, is there a default Aggression percentage for AC/CM?
I set mine very low for some reason when I started racing in AC. I mean, like 2%. I think that might be what's causing some dumb AI behavior on my end.

What Aggression percentage are you folks running?

Friends, is there a default Aggression percentage for AC/CM?
I set mine very low for some reason when I started racing in AC. I mean, like 2%. I think that might be what's causing some dumb AI behavior on my end.

What Aggression percentage are you folks running?

Great question. I have it set to 0%, because I'm testing cars and I need opponents to calibrate the mirrors. In Nardo, opponents literally throw their cars at me and crash me most times I try to pass them.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back