- 853

- Slovenia
Depends on cars and track AI lines. You should set to as high as possible for a car/track combo. If the AI start doing kamikaze dives, getting to aggressive, and cause giant pile-ups in certain corners, you have gone to high. I usually try with 90, and then move from there in either direction (with the TC cars you can almost always go to 100% from start, with f1 on the other hand, you should go much lower).Friends, is there a default Aggression percentage for AC/CM?
I set mine very low for some reason when I started racing in AC. I mean, like 2%. I think that might be what's causing some dumb AI behavior on my end.
What Aggression percentage are you folks running?
I don't like to go lower than 60-70, as then you get a conga line from start to finish usually. Also if you want the AI to actually overtake each other and make mistakes on similar fast cars, you should use variable opponent strenght, +-5% is I guess gives me optimal results.
Last edited:
