- 160

- United Kingdom
Gwan then....
SHOUT!!!Holy crap...my brain is melting now with the possibility of reverse engineering the laser scan data from the ACC conversion (once its finished)...gotta be the same elevations etc....ok shout here if you think I should have a go at this
joined up on your patreon as well, will you be making your tracks rainfx compatible?The rain / track surface in the new version of CSP on Iljas patreon is absolutley insane. The cars leave spray trails etc now.
View attachment 951293 View attachment 951294 View attachment 951295
Quick rework of the Abarth 500/30
Redesigned to be a bit more practical.
Original Author - unknown for now, tried to look on Race Department but the page has officially been taken down.
Brakes reworked
Suspension reworked for a bit more play
Gearing redesigned - 5 short gears instead of 4 tall.
Power reduced. 576hp instead of a whopping 1300+hp
Added street tyres (but don't use them, understeering mess)
Steering redesigned and FFB
Other minor fixes and attention to detail.
This is a bumpy little bugger that can get up on two wheels in some corners. Fun though. One issue is that the cars are leaving a floating puck from the interior off the start line that is just left behind when the cars take off. Weird, not sure what that is. I liked the thought process and the design of this mash up so figured I'd show it a little love.
(We could probably use other skins besides Shrek too LOL)
View attachment 951326
(if you are the author of this mod and you don't want this posted here, let me know)
when I chose the Mustang the game crashes with the following message:
"Analog instruments of Ford Mustang by Zakspeed Roush might be broken"
all other cars work fine.
Fantastic mod,thanks mate !A few days ago I got this from a friend, today I just checked that these are trucks and it's pretty cool, as the name suggests Virtual Racing Truck Championship, there's a great sound, pretty good 3d models, the physics is also cool, although I'd improve minimals because they don't hold their way. I haven't found any information that this is a paid mod, so if that's the case, please let me know and I'm removing it right away.
View media item 67122
vtrc_buggyra.rar - 40.6 MB
View media item 67121
vtrc_mercedes.rar - 108.5 MB
View media item 67119
vtrc_man_b.rar - 48.8 MB
View media item 67118
vtrc_man_h.rar - 42.1 MB
View media item 67117
vtrc_iveco.rar - 46.3 MB
View media item 67120
vtrc_man_pacetruck.rar - 97.7 MB
joined up on your patreon as well, will you be making your tracks rainfx compatible?
A few days ago I got this from a friend, today I just checked that these are trucks and it's pretty cool, as the name suggests Virtual Racing Truck Championship, there's a great sound, pretty good 3d models, the physics is also cool, although I'd improve minimals because they don't hold their way. I haven't found any information that this is a paid mod, so if that's the case, please let me know and I'm removing it right away.
View media item 67122
vtrc_buggyra.rar - 40.6 MB
View media item 67121
vtrc_mercedes.rar - 108.5 MB
View media item 67119
vtrc_man_b.rar - 48.8 MB
View media item 67118
vtrc_man_h.rar - 42.1 MB
View media item 67117
vtrc_iveco.rar - 46.3 MB
View media item 67120
vtrc_man_pacetruck.rar - 97.7 MB
Bloody hell...I'd give them a pass if they used the Lotus Exos engine for their rips instead of the 98T.Question, would a patch for a Simdream mod (F1-1993)(no SD files included) be allowed here?
On RD?
adding proper reflective carbody, some texture tweaks (that horrible tire-dirt) and proper engine/gearboxes (the generic ones are a joke).
other little tweaks.
note: lmao I should SELL the patch TO Simdream... rofl
Hi Guys,
Have an idea.
Sent a PM to Gutbomb on an idea to have a 2nd version of the Meadowdale track by adding temp tire or barrier strips across the track just before the big hill to make it look like a chicane and to slow down the modern day car mods. Then No more wheelies. We would also still keep the original version of the track. Older real tracks sometimes do this.
So I will see what Gutbomb has to say.
Also if anyone wants to make better replay cameras for the track, That would be fantastic. The current replay cameras have some weird views.
Added: You guys could have a contest. If you have that real fast rocket car mod that I got from somewhere along time ago, you could see how far the rocket car can fly over the big hill. I need to find where I stored that car. LOL
take care
Dave
The track I posted earlier today, Eddyville, is rainFX compatible. It looks pretty good if I do say so myself .
Testing the new Rolls, I noticed that only a 3rd Tolls I gave and the new Rolls driven by me, had a race pace.
I mean, the new Rolls AI (the two), just went to watch the views and wave to the crowd and not pedal(ing) to the metal(ing).
So, unpacked the 'data' and inside ai.ini, the UP REVS were 2500While the engine.ini was at 7000.
Changed the UP REVS to 6500, to inject some animation to the AI.
All happy, here I went for a test. But after loading 1st car...
![]()
Wth? I just changed the ai revs... Didn't touch the texture folder, which btw is empty.
But. The 'buts'... But when I clicked on pack data, I got this.
![]()
So, can one of our Gurus, help me whit this?
TIA
PS: If something sounds a bit weird, yesrerday was one of the chemo treatment day. So....
along with Prozacs and Xanax altogether...![]()
PS: If something sounds a bit weird, yesrerday was one of the chemo treatment day. So....
along with Prozacs and Xanax altogether...![]()
Check if there is enough space left on your disk drive.
Check if data.acd is not flagged read-only.
I feel you, it takes tramadol and a plethora of nerve pain inhibitors to keep the hardware store of metal in my body under control.
Best of luck with treatment mate.👍
Friends, is there a default Aggression percentage for AC/CM?
I set mine very low for some reason when I started racing in AC. I mean, like 2%. I think that might be what's causing some dumb AI behavior on my end.
What Aggression percentage are you folks running?
Same here. Issue is in digital_instruments.ini where RPM_LED_1 doesn't exist.
Either remove file digital_instruments.ini from data folder, either change from RPM_LED_1 to dashstructure_a16
With the second solution, unluckily, two leds blink because objects are linked.
@RMi_wood : I didn't change kn5 to unlink leds otherwise it will mismatch online.
Hi Teddie. I generally set around 20-25% & +/- 2.5%. I've seen a few posts around the place with people who set it much higher, but I also read a post on the CSP discord a little while ago from one of the guys who actually writes some code saying that high values were a surefire way to cause on-track disasters. After that, I just thought any post about running at close to 100% was nothing more than a sign of public chest-beating by wanna-be alpha-males... which may or may not be the case*.
(* Apologies to anyone successfully running high aggression values who is not trying to imitate a silverback gorilla.)
on anything lower than ~70% the AI are ducklings following mommy duck. they never vary from the racing line. From 70 up they are more likely to crash, but they are also more likely to defend or not back off when you both go into the corner.
AC AI sucks generally but at higher settings at least its interesting, no just a conga line.
Can you hear me?! I'm shouting my ass off from here.This would be amazing. I was always advocating for older versions of this track. So mich history behind it. If we got the version without "The chase", it would already be excellent, so we could compare the original lap times with Group C cars from 60s, 70s and 80s from ATCC pack, before the Chase chicane was put in to shorten the Comrod straight. Which was to long and did not comply to the FIA standards for longest full throttle straight. People were going crazy, but it had to be done so the Bathurst could host a 1987 WTCC race.
NOT at Port Newark!! anything over 60 and its a godamned carmageddonAwwww. Don't be mean about mommy ducks!
I may have to do further experimentation to see if I've just been driving like a pussy ! 💡
RNP in Sydney, as touge. I took a crack at it with RTB, but, man, its a huge piece of road to try model, and the google data from RTB is hopeless (i think the "ground" from google is to the top of the trees, not the road, so hard to get it right).
I gave up when my machine said NOPE trying to parse the GIS "25m" data