• 129,767 comments
IMSA GTX - Pack #1 v1.0
1978-1982 IMSA Camel GT

Cars:
- legion_chevy_dekon_monza
- legion_chevy_dekon_monza_turbo (new)
- legion_ferrari_512bb_lm
- legion_greenwood_corvette
- legion_march_bmw_m1_v8 (this only competed at Daytona, all other races were in Japan)
- legion_roush_mustang

Details:
Cars are all with real dyno spec engines/mass, hand tuned (proper RWHP, natural BoP)
Unique and historic matching physics per car
Historic skins with matching chassis numbers

:: DOWNLOAD -> IMSA GTX Pack1- v1.0 ::

when I chose the Mustang the game crashes with the following message:
"Analog instruments of Ford Mustang by Zakspeed Roush might be broken"
all other cars work fine.

I thought the one is GTL is the 3.0 that didn't race in Group 5, the one I'm referring to is the one that raced in 1976 and 1977 going against the 320s 2002 and all them.

edit: before you ask, yes I do have the pack

I'm not sure to be honest I just thought that it was the one you were looking for as it's labelled "ACL BMW CSL 3.5"

Gwan then....
Image1.jpg

A few days ago I got this from a friend, today I just checked that these are trucks and it's pretty cool, as the name suggests Virtual Racing Truck Championship, there's a great sound, pretty good 3d models, the physics is also cool, although I'd improve minimals because they don't hold their way. I haven't found any information that this is a paid mod, so if that's the case, please let me know and I'm removing it right away.

View media item 67122
vtrc_buggyra.rar - 40.6 MB

View media item 67121
vtrc_mercedes.rar - 108.5 MB

View media item 67119
vtrc_man_b.rar - 48.8 MB

View media item 67118
vtrc_man_h.rar - 42.1 MB

View media item 67117
vtrc_iveco.rar - 46.3 MB

View media item 67120
vtrc_man_pacetruck.rar - 97.7 MB

Quick rework of the Abarth 500/30
Redesigned to be a bit more practical.
Original Author - unknown for now, tried to look on Race Department but the page has officially been taken down.
Brakes reworked
Suspension reworked for a bit more play
Gearing redesigned - 5 short gears instead of 4 tall.
Power reduced. 576hp instead of a whopping 1300+hp
Added street tyres (but don't use them, understeering mess)
Steering redesigned and FFB
Other minor fixes and attention to detail.

This is a bumpy little bugger that can get up on two wheels in some corners. Fun though. One issue is that the cars are leaving a floating puck from the interior off the start line that is just left behind when the cars take off. Weird, not sure what that is. I liked the thought process and the design of this mash up so figured I'd show it a little love.
(We could probably use other skins besides Shrek too LOL)

preview (1).jpg

(if you are the author of this mod and you don't want this posted here, let me know)

Last edited:
The rain / track surface in the new version of CSP on Iljas patreon is absolutley insane. The cars leave spray trails etc now.

View attachment 951293 View attachment 951294 View attachment 951295
joined up on your patreon as well, will you be making your tracks rainfx compatible?

Anyhow, took a car for a crack around monza in the rain, and yeap, great that the wipers now work in triple screen, Still has leaking mirrors and/or no rain in realmirrors, my preference is realmirrors, the feeling that my rearview is leaking into my car is too distracting!

Cannot wait till ilja get all these bits ironed out, massive change to immersion in AC!
upload_2020-8-23_7-3-24.png

Last edited:
Quick rework of the Abarth 500/30
Redesigned to be a bit more practical.
Original Author - unknown for now, tried to look on Race Department but the page has officially been taken down.
Brakes reworked
Suspension reworked for a bit more play
Gearing redesigned - 5 short gears instead of 4 tall.
Power reduced. 576hp instead of a whopping 1300+hp
Added street tyres (but don't use them, understeering mess)
Steering redesigned and FFB
Other minor fixes and attention to detail.

This is a bumpy little bugger that can get up on two wheels in some corners. Fun though. One issue is that the cars are leaving a floating puck from the interior off the start line that is just left behind when the cars take off. Weird, not sure what that is. I liked the thought process and the design of this mash up so figured I'd show it a little love.
(We could probably use other skins besides Shrek too LOL)

View attachment 951326

(if you are the author of this mod and you don't want this posted here, let me know)

I tried to fix this lil b1tch too, its the wheelbase thats a big issue, and the susp is whak.
However I did as you, but used a Ferrari 12 from a 333Sp, created a "Abarth 695/333" heh

when I chose the Mustang the game crashes with the following message:
"Analog instruments of Ford Mustang by Zakspeed Roush might be broken"
all other cars work fine.

Same here. Issue is in digital_instruments.ini where RPM_LED_1 doesn't exist.
Either remove file digital_instruments.ini from data folder, either change from RPM_LED_1 to dashstructure_a16
With the second solution, unluckily, two leds blink because objects are linked.

@RMi_wood : I didn't change kn5 to unlink leds otherwise it will mismatch online.

Last edited:
A few days ago I got this from a friend, today I just checked that these are trucks and it's pretty cool, as the name suggests Virtual Racing Truck Championship, there's a great sound, pretty good 3d models, the physics is also cool, although I'd improve minimals because they don't hold their way. I haven't found any information that this is a paid mod, so if that's the case, please let me know and I'm removing it right away.

View media item 67122

View media item 67121

View media item 67119
vtrc_man_b.rar - 48.8 MB

View media item 67118
vtrc_man_h.rar - 42.1 MB

View media item 67117
vtrc_iveco.rar - 46.3 MB

View media item 67120
Fantastic mod,thanks mate !

if anyone is hooked up and chatting with Fat Alphie... please think of the children... his tracks need RainFX.... OMG why will no one think of the poor children... ;),

In other news did the 718RS Spyder really have an inside windscreen wiper???
upload_2020-8-23_7-27-29.png

edit: insert clip of wipers:

watching them wipers go across each other be like..
tenor.png

Last edited:

View media item 67122

View media item 67121

View media item 67119
vtrc_man_b.rar - 48.8 MB

View media item 67118
vtrc_man_h.rar - 42.1 MB

View media item 67117
vtrc_iveco.rar - 46.3 MB

View media item 67120

These are also the exact same models used for the official ETRC esports thing on youtube.
Not sure if they are the same physics etc, but the ETRC trucks were being released once the esports thing was over..which it now is..

They look great. Limited to 100mph so important not to pick tracks with long straights.

I got mine few days ago over on Putins forum.
Apparently you are only meant to get them if you sign up on the VTRC website.
Still free though so not a pay mod.

Screenshot_vtrc_mercedes_ks_silverstone_19-8-120-22-52-46.jpg

Question, would a patch for a Simdream mod (F1-1993)(no SD files included) be allowed here?
On RD?

adding proper reflective carbody, some texture tweaks (that horrible tire-dirt) and proper engine/gearboxes (the generic ones are a joke).
other little tweaks.

note: lmao I should SELL the patch TO Simdream... rofl
Bloody hell...I'd give them a pass if they used the Lotus Exos engine for their rips instead of the 98T. :grumpy:

Hi Guys,

Have an idea.

Sent a PM to Gutbomb on an idea to have a 2nd version of the Meadowdale track by adding temp tire or barrier strips across the track just before the big hill to make it look like a chicane and to slow down the modern day car mods. Then No more wheelies. We would also still keep the original version of the track. Older real tracks sometimes do this.

So I will see what Gutbomb has to say.

Also if anyone wants to make better replay cameras for the track, That would be fantastic. The current replay cameras have some weird views.

Added: You guys could have a contest. If you have that real fast rocket car mod that I got from somewhere along time ago, you could see how far the rocket car can fly over the big hill. I need to find where I stored that car. LOL

take care
Dave

Gutbomb said he is going to leave the track the way it is for right now and you will have to learn based on the Car mod you use that you may have to let up a little bit when you approach the big hill. I do it myself with some car mods. The new GT4 cars you dont have to let up at all.

We do need new replay cameras if anyone wants to help make the track for better replay viewing.

take care,
Dave

The track I posted earlier today, Eddyville, is rainFX compatible. It looks pretty good if I do say so myself .

took a quick copy-pasta of the rainfix config from eddyville into willow.. nearly... it seems to miss patches of road here and there with no water on them at all and very clear seam lines(presumably join areas), but quite close.. not sure it ever rains in wilow but would be nice to get your great tracks to rainfx!

The rainfx config works perfectly on the red mountian track. Working my way through the other ones as well.

On the subject of willow, I realise that hideous green wall is actually there IRL, and has been represented accurately, but can a skin be made to make it sunburned and faded, like 20 shades of green down to very light, patchy, paint peeled off, the whole track is so gorgeous, that green thing sticks out like a damn sore thumb.

RainFX at Willow Springs:
upload_2020-8-23_7-58-32.png

RainFX at Red Mountain:
upload_2020-8-23_8-32-20.png

Last edited:
Testing the new Rolls, I noticed that only a 3rd Tolls I gave and the new Rolls driven by me, had a race pace.
I mean, the new Rolls AI (the two), just went to watch the views and wave to the crowd and not pedal(ing) to the metal(ing).

So, unpacked the 'data' and inside ai.ini, the UP REVS were 2500 :crazy: While the engine.ini was at 7000.
Changed the UP REVS to 6500, to inject some animation to the AI.

All happy, here I went for a test. But after loading 1st car...
3qy7.png

Wth? I just changed the ai revs... Didn't touch the texture folder, which btw is empty.

But. The 'buts'... But when I clicked on pack data, I got this.
lfaf.png

So, can one of our Gurus, help me whit this?

TIA

PS: If something sounds a bit weird, yesrerday was one of the chemo treatment day. So....:crazy::mad::lol:
along with Prozacs and Xanax altogether...:D:sly:

Testing the new Rolls, I noticed that only a 3rd Tolls I gave and the new Rolls driven by me, had a race pace.
I mean, the new Rolls AI (the two), just went to watch the views and wave to the crowd and not pedal(ing) to the metal(ing).

So, unpacked the 'data' and inside ai.ini, the UP REVS were 2500 :crazy: While the engine.ini was at 7000.
Changed the UP REVS to 6500, to inject some animation to the AI.

All happy, here I went for a test. But after loading 1st car...
3qy7.png

Wth? I just changed the ai revs... Didn't touch the texture folder, which btw is empty.

But. The 'buts'... But when I clicked on pack data, I got this.
lfaf.png

So, can one of our Gurus, help me whit this?

TIA

PS: If something sounds a bit weird, yesrerday was one of the chemo treatment day. So....:crazy::mad::lol:
along with Prozacs and Xanax altogether...:D:sly:

Check if there is enough space left on your disk drive.
Check if data.acd is not flagged read-only.

I feel you, it takes tramadol and a plethora of nerve pain inhibitors to keep the hardware store of metal in my body under control.
Best of luck with treatment mate.👍

All good to you too mate.
Besides those pills, right now I take 10 more every days. Damn invisible desease. :guilty:

During months, before the 2 bone marrow transplants I've made in less than 2 years, I took ~25 pills every day. :eek:
Along with chemo and others stuffs to my veins.

Sorry the offtopic, but this is kind of an outburst for me, speaking of this alien that changed my life.

Cheers:tup:

Friends, is there a default Aggression percentage for AC/CM?
I set mine very low for some reason when I started racing in AC. I mean, like 2%. I think that might be what's causing some dumb AI behavior on my end.

What Aggression percentage are you folks running?

Hi Teddie. I generally set around 20-25% & +/- 2.5%. I've seen a few posts around the place with people who set it much higher, but I also read a post on the CSP discord a little while ago from one of the guys who actually writes some code saying that high values were a surefire way to cause on-track disasters. After that, I just thought any post about running at close to 100% was nothing more than a sign of public chest-beating by wanna-be alpha-males... which may or may not be the case*.

(* Apologies to anyone successfully running high aggression values who is not trying to imitate a silverback gorilla.)

Last edited:
Same here. Issue is in digital_instruments.ini where RPM_LED_1 doesn't exist.
Either remove file digital_instruments.ini from data folder, either change from RPM_LED_1 to dashstructure_a16
With the second solution, unluckily, two leds blink because objects are linked.

@RMi_wood : I didn't change kn5 to unlink leds otherwise it will mismatch online.

Thank you!
Changing a .kn5 should not cause mismatches.

Updated digital_instruments.ini attached here and in original post

[LED_0]
OBJECT_NAME=dashstructure_a16
RPM_SWITCH=9000
EMISSIVE=750,0,0
DIFFUSE=0
BLINK_SWITCH=9250
BLINK_HZ=5

Attachments

• digital_instruments.ini.TXT
    117 bytes · Views: 22
Hi Teddie. I generally set around 20-25% & +/- 2.5%. I've seen a few posts around the place with people who set it much higher, but I also read a post on the CSP discord a little while ago from one of the guys who actually writes some code saying that high values were a surefire way to cause on-track disasters. After that, I just thought any post about running at close to 100% was nothing more than a sign of public chest-beating by wanna-be alpha-males... which may or may not be the case*.

(* Apologies to anyone successfully running high aggression values who is not trying to imitate a silverback gorilla.)

on anything lower than ~70% the AI are ducklings following mommy duck. they never vary from the racing line. From 70 up they are more likely to crash, but they are also more likely to defend or not back off when you both go into the corner.

AC AI sucks generally but at higher settings at least its interesting, no just a conga line.

on anything lower than ~70% the AI are ducklings following mommy duck. they never vary from the racing line. From 70 up they are more likely to crash, but they are also more likely to defend or not back off when you both go into the corner.

AC AI sucks generally but at higher settings at least its interesting, no just a conga line.

Awwww. Don't be mean about mommy ducks! :P

I may have to do further experimentation to see if I've just been driving like a pussy ! 💡

Can you hear me?! I'm shouting my ass off from here. :lol: This would be amazing. I was always advocating for older versions of this track. So mich history behind it. If we got the version without "The chase", it would already be excellent, so we could compare the original lap times with Group C cars from 60s, 70s and 80s from ATCC pack, before the Chase chicane was put in to shorten the Comrod straight. Which was to long and did not comply to the FIA standards for longest full throttle straight. People were going crazy, but it had to be done so the Bathurst could host a 1987 WTCC race.

That would be 'Conrod Straight' Ales. A 'comrod' can only used to join a pishton to a crankshalve, whereas a 'conrod' joins a piston to a crankshaft. :)

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back