There are a few GT tracks:

Apricot Hill - Barely tolerable
Autumn Ring - Full layout is decent, mini doesn't feel right
Deep Forest - Decent
Grand Valley - Feels a bit too small to me, but its ok
High Speed Ring - Alright
Motor Sports Land 2 - Decent
Seattle - Decent
SSR5 - WIP and its ok, but the first tunnel corner isn't a constant radius and has a weird tightening near the exit
SSR11 - WIP nowhere near useable really
Tokyo R246 - Way too wide, especially on the most interesting part towards the end of the lap. Awful
Trial Mountain - WIP but its coming along nicely and is probably one of the best GT tracks
Tsukuba - One of the best mod tracks
Thank you, but i wanted to ask about high speed oval track like Special Stage Route X.

Thank you, but i wanted to ask about high speed oval track like Special Stage Route X.
Not a GT one. There's a good version of Daytona. Nardo is available, but I've never tried a race there as the timing is a bit screwed. Most of the worlds oval tracks are available on the Nascar mods facebook page. I think I managed to talk the Nascar guys into converting Zenjoltis, which is pretty much the fastest oval I've ever seen, and where I scored the magic 43 :D

Is there anyway to monetarily contribute to you or your team and also put in request for track we would like to see as the next Perc project? Bathrust you just released is awesome and there are quite a few tracks that can use the same TLC. Fuji or Algrave comes to mind

You don't have bug like black rain and spray in race session ?
yup, intermittently. oddly if i play in single screen it does nto happen, but does in triple. I am sure there is an answer to the solution in there somewhere, something i have enabled or disabled difference between the two, but, cant be bothered chasing it down, by the time i find it, ilja will fix it ;)

The first one is wildly inaccurate (taken from Forza 7 by turn 10) even though it's claimed to be a laser scan

The second is from ACC and is to my understanding currently the most up to date and accurate laser scan data...

Your personal choice as to which you prefer

Enjoy
Thanx Jim, your version I think has better texture, My mind is to practice in the more accurate track, if You say that the new is more accurate, I believe in you, thanx for the answer

What kind of times is everyone getting on the new Bathurst in the V8Scorsa cars? I'm fairly sure I'm getting close to maximised, but I'm a fair way off the real life pole times, and can't see where I might be losing such a big chunk of time.

What kind of times is everyone getting on the new Bathurst in the V8Scorsa cars? I'm fairly sure I'm getting close to maximised, but I'm a fair way off the real life pole times, and can't see where I might be losing such a big chunk of time.
Stopping to look at the good graphics? :P

(I am mates with Nige that does the liveries for that team, going to find out of they can make working wipers to bring it up to date with csp/rainfx, athough wierd they werent already setup for previous version of "rain"?. Is the latest version 3.1?)

Last edited:
great work :)

you guys are always posting so much nowadays, this thread has become to popular :D
ACC Bathurst is amazing, if i would be able to do a request it would be Paul Ricard, even though i might get all the boos :D
No you wouldn't. Even though it looks horrible, it is an unbelievably good layout. It allows for excellent races. That being said, I think Suzuka should have priority no doubt about it. ;)

Last edited:
great work :)

you guys are always posting so much nowadays, this thread has become to popular :D
ACC Bathurst is amazing, if i would be able to do a request it would be Paul Ricard, even though i might get all the boos :D
200.gif

As I said before, I think the mesh is a little to slippery. I changed it to 0.97 from 0.95 in the surfaces.ini file and now I'm getting lap times I get with other versions or in other sims, cause I can take corners faster and more direct.

There is a sentence no-one ever wants to hear when talking about AC and it goes like this: "Gilles has a version of this track..."
amen.. I have been trying to fix historic bathurst, where better people have given up, because it REALLY needs doing.

Interim this is the best I could do to hide as many of the models as possible and grown the grass super high to hide the trackside facceting and textures, but, there is nothing I can do about the bad road mesh, and the fact that at each join it throws the car off the roads (in clip looks like I am jerking my steering in a few places) , or the completely missing terrain mesh in some areas (see left of main straighty as I go up it.). But, if i use cars with spongy shocks, turn the rain on hard and squint.. it will do until a better version comes along.. word on the street is @Jimlloyd will be doing it..

Attachments

• ext_config.ini.txt
    828 bytes · Views: 24
Hi, gents and gals, do you want to play Gran Turismo in Assetto Corsa?
speaking of the nissan 350Z (huge thank you for the link of the superleggera) i did not know there was a special edition Gran Turismo 4 of this beauty in 2005. See this page:
https://www.automobile-catalog.com/car/2005/2188445/nissan_350_z_gran_turismo_4_edition.html
this is the monster:
50283767441_e0ec9e3f6d_b.jpg

RWD
V6 3498cm3
24 valves
naturally aspirated
manual 6 speed
296hp
353Nm
1545kg
278km/h
5.6s 0–100
5.22 kg/hp

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/r8oj3ve8q0c7fg8/nissan_350z.7z/file

Morning, Evening Members - I've kind of lost track of time, too may hours behind the rig, between Bathurst racing and livery updates - so its off to bed with a smiling mindset...

As a token of continued appreciation, the following classic liveries were done between late Friday and Saturday races, and came up pretty good... Something about Porsche that continues to intrigue the soul.

showroom_961LM.jpg

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/porsche-961-lm-gulf-racing-team.35669/

Morning, Evening Members - I've kind of lost track of time, too may hours behind the rig, between Bathurst racing and livery updates - so its off to bed with a smiling mindset...

As a token of continued appreciation, the following classic liveries were done between late Friday and Saturday races, and came up pretty good... Something about Porsche that continues to intrigue the soul.

View attachment 953446

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/porsche-961-lm-gulf-racing-team.35669/

i like the Herbie one)

I signed up with 2 email accounts, never a confirm mail. Why cant you make your downloads available WITHOUT registration... or fix your site please.
(actually I tried to join a few years ago too, nothing... no mail. Resend confirm... NOTHING, no mail.

Please... IMHO... open your downloads or just create a PAY site.
All working ok today. Try resetting setting password. Worked for me got email. Good luck

ok, missunderstanding on our communication on discord.
the track was still free on RD.
but the new track wasn't ever released... and not even driveable.
So @leBluem and me have put in MUUCH work.

good, then you got it now for free ;), and not later with some more polishing.

I am absolutely aware, that not everyone is happy with my decisions and my patreon.
But since some people like my work, and suddenly it was overwriten by other updates or thrown around even when i send it only to some people on discord... that did not only happen to me, also to other better modders than me. Everytime the same, you know it.
So i go this way, that people who like my work, also see and get it directly from me, from my page, from the beginning and they see what i have created...
and then i will release stuff for free on RD, when it is ready.
Hate me or not, i will go on working for AC and this community.

Have fun with the new ReservoirGP and the additional track!
I'm confused. Will there be another (more polished) version of Reservoir at a later date? Will it have proper ai and data files?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back