Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,979 comments
Some recent goodies:

That legends dirt oval car. Just removed glass and put a rock guard on it, I can package it up and send it to you if you like, well stick it on here.

__custom_showroom_1598708775.jpg

Also...beast mode...... soooon.

__custom_showroom_1598708621.jpg

Hell people,
when I use the new rainfx build v0.1.63-preview32-full, there is so much blurry spray, that I cant see anything. I know, spray impacts the visibility and all, but my screen is almost completly blurry. Is there any way to regulate it?

Gentelmens, probably ladys,
updated some things: suspension width, bonnet locker texture, added version with BBS wheels and optional Turbo wheels. Both are from 962 model

Thank to Paranoid Doge for skin work of Rothmans and Daytona

Here on GTsupreme

IdOZSNF3Wd4.jpg

wuCZGWk-Y98.jpg

AnY1fevH1Zo.jpg

some beer for future updates and conversions up to you. simracing for people ! and thank very much to people already supported me
Great Update on the 961! Love the Wheel Choices including the bonus Turbo Fans. Only one suggestion would be to add adjustable Turbo Boost to this car. Maybe default to 80% and have a little extra when you want to really crank it up (and blow it up). Thanks for bringing one of my favs to AC!

updated some things: suspension width, bonnet locker texture, added version with BBS wheels and optional Turbo wheels. Both are from 962 model

Here on GTsupreme

IdOZSNF3Wd4.jpg

wuCZGWk-Y98.jpg

AnY1fevH1Zo.jpg

some beer for future updates and conversions up to you. simracing for people ! and thank very much to people already supported me

I signed up with 2 email accounts, never a confirm mail. Why cant you make your downloads available WITHOUT registration... or fix your site please.
(actually I tried to join a few years ago too, nothing... no mail. Resend confirm... NOTHING, no mail.

Please... IMHO... open your downloads or just create a PAY site.

Here on GTsupreme

IdOZSNF3Wd4.jpg

wuCZGWk-Y98.jpg

AnY1fevH1Zo.jpg

BIG BIG thanks for this!!! I loved this Porsche since i was a kid!

Are the updates from @JakubP included?
Is the flying object above the car removed?

Here on GTsupreme

IdOZSNF3Wd4.jpg

wuCZGWk-Y98.jpg

AnY1fevH1Zo.jpg

Donated ! Already planning another PC2 import mate ? 300 ZX Le Mans / Datsun 280ZX Turbo IMSA GTX / Nissan Fairlady 240ZG GTS-II would be cool ;)

Whoah! You know how when you make even the smallest edit in CM showroom a backup of the car model is automatically created? Search your car folder for kn5.backup, round them up and hit delete. Just managed to claw back 28GB, and those were compressed files too.

try this one...

DOS PROMPT
c:\attrib -H -S -R thumbs.db /S
c:\del thumbs.db /S

do this for every drive

extra credit:
c:\attrib -H -S -R /S
c:\del desktop.ini /S

(please do these steps before packing your mods too, a rogue "desktop.ini" in a data folder was causing issues.)

Whoah! You know how when you make even the smallest edit in CM showroom a backup of the car model is automatically created? Search your car folder for kn5.backup, round them up and hit delete. Just managed to claw back 28GB, and those were compressed files too.
Good reminder!
It also says you are doing a lot of CM Showroom edit. :lol::lol:
I was thinking the same as Cote Dazur! I saved 2GB in my clean up.

I signed up with 2 email accounts, never a confirm mail. Why cant you make your downloads available WITHOUT registration... or fix your site please.
(actually I tried to join a few years ago too, nothing... no mail. Resend confirm... NOTHING, no mail.

Please... IMHO... open your downloads or just create a PAY site.

blue_eye...? i cinfirmed long time ago mate, Okay i will refresh the website

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back