• 129,779 comments
ACTK Losail Circuit v1.1
Download: http://www.assetto-fr.tk
Screenshot_ferrari_458_gt2_actk_losail_circuit_30-7-120-13-40-57.jpg

Screenshot_ferrari_458_gt2_actk_losail_circuit_30-7-120-13-40-21.jpg

Screenshot_ferrari_458_gt2_actk_losail_circuit_30-7-120-13-41-19.jpg

Last edited:
Hi ! :)

Thanks a lot for this cool addition but I think if You are not a user of "SOL" and You still using CM with CSP (as me), the tires look really too much black. :embarrassed:

No special filter in theses pics, what you see is what I get even if I drive with the cockpit view (for your information, It's 02H30 PM in the game). ;)

Cheers ! :cheers:
I did dev and test without SOL. I will check and revise.
Is this from the RD download v1.1? (the first upload was darker in v1.0)

I second this. my tyres are black as the void too.

I used Vanta Black (and I live close to Vanta, Finland) ;)

edit:

I just checked... perhaps my monitor is bright, on my laptop they are darker but not super black. TiresFX, ParticlesFX, WeatherFX and SmartShadows enabled.
in shadow
1.jpg

adjacent to the sun, 5pm or so
2.png

No complaints from 300 downloads on RD, and I saw a video of someone using my patch... looked normal. Are you using CSP 1.6.2?

Last edited:
A lot of things made me doubt that the rt_bathurst version comes from ACC, after decompressing the KN5 and loading in blender, the names of the objects and textures are the same as the Rfactor 2 version, it's an excellent and super successful version but why make people believe that it comes from ACC ?
You said "a lot of things made me doubt..." - apart from the naming conventions (which I've been assured are from ACC, just like in your ACC to rF2 to AC version), what else is on your list? The team worked extremely hard on this track (and continue to do so for the forthcoming update) so we'd like to address these unfounded accusations if we can before people start believing them.
Cheers.

did Jim do the Bathurst FM7 .0.9x ? Kinda looked the same structure (and credits), but wet and dark layouts consolidated to support CSP

Last edited:
961 V1.2 small update DOWANLOAD ♥ Updated setup for anti roll bars. Now car has less understeer. ♥ Changed stock brake balance. Not car feels more predictable with ABS turned OFF. ♥ Added adjustable turbo (up to requests of mates). In stock its 0%. So dont forget to setup boost before going to track. /// to install updates, remove "data" file from both 2 car folder, replace with donwloaded one.
"Download limit exceeded. You can save the file to Yandex.Disk and download it from there."

come on bro... get it together.

Trust me it does...I really don't have to argue this...the naming is the same because the version you posted is also taken from Acc
Forget the naming anyway check the actual meshes in blender....I'm sure you will agree after a closer look

thank you for this quick response is constructive 👍

@Masscot

Can anything be done to improve the road mesh on the rt Bathurst track? Thanks.

please elaborate....as it stand the mesh is comparable in resolution to ac stock standards...its also pretty much identical in elevations and feel to the version in acc (for example nothing has been changed the bumps and undulations are the same)...please elaborate on what it is you think is wrong or needs changing

just adding these as a edit to illustrate my point- top image is kunos Barcelona 0 bottom is rt bathurst

barcemesh.PNG
bathmesh.PNG

Last edited:
identical in elevations and feel to the version in acc

That is exactly what I fell as well, I get the same reactions at the same track location both in FFB and tactile in both title.
I was actually thinking to myself yesterday, that the ACC laser scan track quality might be one of the reason I like the FFB in ACC so much, not that it is different from AC FFB.
The track in ACC feel the most real of any SIM to me, at this point, this new Bathurst conversion feels just as good in AC to me.

idk, but I have removed the stFlow shaders from my tracks, they install and run just fine
Newer versions of CSP have coded shaders now in a .zip file. (one is stFlow)

test yourself,
if you have installed stFlow and CSP, remove stFlow
remove the stFlow shader if its included with the track before install
drive on the track

maybe i'm completely wrong?

A lot of things made me doubt that the rt_bathurst version comes from ACC, after decompressing the KN5 and loading in blender, the names of the objects and textures are the same as the Rfactor 2 version, it's an excellent and super successful version but why make people believe that it comes from ACC ?

Either you have an old version done before the ACC model was available or Jim's methods mean there are similarities between the two. I can guarantee the newest version from Jim uses the ACC track model.

@Masscot

Can anything be done to improve the road mesh on the rt Bathurst track? Thanks.
I had planned to smooth the mesh, and had done a pleminary version for v1 before I hand balled it off to Jim. Not sure if he disliked my HD mesh, felt it took away from the lazer data somehow or just prefers the stock mesh. I might be making a personal version for myself when I get home, I haven't tried the full release yet. :/

idk, but I have removed the stFlow shaders from my tracks, they install and run just fine
Newer versions of CSP have coded shaders now in a .zip file. (one is stFlow)

test yourself,
if you have installed stFlow and CSP, remove stFlow
remove the stFlow shader if its included with the track before install
drive on the track

maybe i'm completely wrong?

We are looking into this for the Bathurst update...seems you could be correct...we will try and confirm shortly

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back