Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,060 comments
Hi,
Update for the Toyota MR2 Tom's (aka the widow maker)

50286740117_7cb9fecfa2_b.jpg

New ui folder, graph power, aero.ini, ai.ini, analog-instruments.ini: fuel gauge is now working and turbo gauge setted, brakes.ini, car.ini, drivetrain.ini (here too, hard to find the good ratio for the gearbox) engine.ini, power.lut, tyres.ini (tyres were updated to V10 version).
the colors come from the toyota catalog of 1989 concerning the MR2.

RWD
L4 2253cm3
turbo
manual 5 speed
237hp
304Nm
1220 kg
224 km/h
4.9s 0-100
5.15 kg/hp

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/lrwc6nnci7rsghz/toyota_mr2_toms.7z/file
Respect for the author
Have fun, Mike

Hi, I released a Mitsubishi FTO mod for AC today and I thought you might like it as a lot of people joined to my Discord after my Ford GT rework video got posted here ;) You can also find the Celica and Prelude reworked by me on my Discord (this trio is very competitive!). Enjoy!

Screenshot_wlf_mitsubishi_fto_rt_bathurst_30-7-120-1-22-31.pngScreenshot_wlf_mitsubishi_fto_mount_akina_2017_15-7-120-7-50-6.pngScreenshot_wlf_mitsubishi_fto_ebisu_higashi_19-7-120-2-19-37.png Screenshot_w_honda_prelude_ebisu_higashi_12-7-120-14-41-51.png Screenshot_w_honda_prelude_ks_brands_hatch_2-7-120-22-25-17.jpg Screenshot_sts_celica_zzt231_ks_nordschleife_23-6-120-19-35-27.jpg

-LODs generated
-Fully working instrument cluster
-Fully working lights (with turnlights)
-Lights refraction
-Working wipers
-GPX and GPvR versions avaliable

CT86 Blackwood Reloaded 2020 v1.0 by GrandSurf Updated by CrisT86 for AC 1.16.3

Is far from being perfect like the tracks provided us by RT, LilSki, FatAlfie and so on, but for the moment is the best i can do, as knowledge and time i have to dedicate it.

I didn't try other versions of this track, but I can say that I loved this one, it looks great and is a lot of fun. Just two little things: you could add more pits, say 24 at least, and the lights of the pit buildings illuminate the entire panel, I have seen that in the new version of Bathurst only the internal lights come on, it would look great. Anyway I really liked it and I'm going to enjoy it.
Thanks @CrisT86

I didn't try other versions of this track, but I can say that I loved this one, it looks great and is a lot of fun. Just two little things: you could add more pits, say 24 at least, and the lights of the pit buildings illuminate the entire panel, I have seen that in the new version of Bathurst only the internal lights come on, it would look great. Anyway I really liked it and I'm going to enjoy it.
Thanks @CrisT86

If i find time, i will try to add pit, but there's no space as far as i remember, so there's the risk to have a pile up of car in pitlane with more pits.
The Light are limited of the objects, the new Bathurst is made with more modern 3D files, so it's "more easy" to illuminate properly, the original track is way older than that, so i don't think there's a way to proper illuminate it (at lest not without editing the whole 3d building).

Glad that you liked it, thanks for the feedback, but all the thanks goes to who ported it for the first time and of course to who build it the first time ;)

I've used a older version that i have on my HDD, but don't remember if i checked also some setting from his work tbh.

Btw my version is "more complete" with new layout, rainfx and others ;)

The main reason I didn't do the new layouts (I wanted to) was because the extra piece of road there isn't particularly driveable without creating a new mesh for it and I don't have the skills to make a new smoother road mesh there. In the AC conversion I started from I don't think it was ever intended to be driven on, it's just for decoration. I didn't do much other than just adding grass I think, and a couple emissive map shaders for lights. Oh and fixing the pit lane not counting laps.

If i find time, i will try to add pit, but there's no space as far as i remember, so there's the risk to have a pile up of car in pitlane with more pits.
The Light are limited of the objects, the new Bathurst is made with more modern 3D files, so it's "more easy" to illuminate properly, the original track is way older than that, so i don't think there's a way to proper illuminate it (at lest not without editing the whole 3d building).

You can use the ksperpixelmultimap_emissive shader to apply an emissive map to the material so it only glows where you set with a new emissive map texture, similar to a normal map. black no glow, white full glow. then set emissive color either on the material in kseditor or in the ini file for CSP to do it.

I have this Blackwood. I have no idea where I got it from:
View attachment 953832
That one is also on RD. It's the original one ported to AC, the reloaded one is basically that one with a bunch of buildings and 4k textures and stuff. Same undrivable mesh on the no-chicane section even though they made it an available variant anyway.

Hi, I released a Mitsubishi FTO mod for AC today and I thought you might like it as a lot of people joined to my Discord after my Ford GT rework video got posted here ;) You can also find the Celica and Prelude reworked by me on my Discord (this trio is very competitive!). Enjoy!

View attachment 953681View attachment 953682View attachment 953683 View attachment 953684 View attachment 953685 View attachment 953686

-LODs generated
-Fully working instrument cluster
-Fully working lights (with turnlights)
-Lights refraction
-Working wipers
-GPX and GPvR versions avaliable

Looking forward to trying this, maybe no need to finish my GPvR now 👍

__custom_showroom_1598812743.jpg

So, is it the same to put an extension config file in "content\(car)\extension" or in "extension\config\car\mods"?
I'm know, I'm lazy. I should check myself. Will do, lol, and edit this again confirming the results.

I did dev and test without SOL. I will check and revise.
Is this from the RD download v1.1? (the first upload was darker in v1.0)
No complaints from 300 downloads on RD, and I saw a video of someone using my patch... looked normal. Are you using CSP 1.6.2?
Hi and thank you for the answer ! :)

I tried both versions respecting the release timeline and It produced the same effect.
I still using the CSP 0.1.60 version because (and I repeated it a lot here ^^), in another timeline of my life, I was an "early adopter" about all sort of things (hardware, software, mods) and I spent most of the time to resolve issues than enjoying my hobbies.
This time is almost now finished, even if sometimes, I get back in some "adventures" which I regret.

So, It doesn't mind for me (really) and I'm please if most of the people who downloaded your cool and nice addition enjoys it a lot. ;)

Cheers and take care. :cheers:

View attachment 953832

It's an older version, way older than the reloaded one. It has more variant, included the rallycross version, which i don't implemented simply because AC (for me) has no proper physics for that kind of race. I also not implemented the reverse one, because, yeah, i don't like to have reverse version which don't really exist (even the track itself is not existing at all).

View attachment 953832

It's an older version, way older than the reloaded one. It has more variant, included the rallycross version, which i don't implemented simply because AC (for me) has no proper physics for that kind of race. I also not implemented the reverse one, because, yeah, i don't like to have reverse version which don't really exist (even the track itself is not existing at all).

I have the same. It's from Tiago Lima (v1.02) from 2014 (converted from LFS)

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back