- 699

- Canada
- evilgloomy
Saw a bunch of Z33 popping up. Sharing this stock Z33, its the best Z33 I've encountered so far, maybe you guys could give it some touch-up and it would be perfect.
https://sharemods.com/5uvln9fdo14q/ds_350z_vq.rar.html
Next one Anemiya's Mazda RX-7 FD but for me the best 1st place, great sound, very good physics, as well as all the rest, unfortunately, it is known that the scripted
View media item 67435
pschd_mazda_rx7_amemiya.rar - 122.9 MB
Have Fun !!!
CT86 Blackwood Reloaded 2020 v1.0 by GrandSurf Updated by CrisT86 for AC 1.16.3
Is far from being perfect like the tracks provided us by RT, LilSki, FatAlfie and so on, but for the moment is the best i can do, as knowledge and time i have to dedicate it.
I was looking for a 1989 RX7 for my son. Do you know what year the rx7 you posted is?
The one I've paste now is the 3rd generation FD model produced from 1992 to 2002, and you, my friend, are looking for the second generation FC model produced from 1985 to 1992 and this is the best model I think was released some time ago by modder Esprit,the link is below.
View media item 67459
ddm_mazda_rx7_infini_fc3s_1.01.rar - 37.3 MB
I didn't try other versions of this track, but I can say that I loved this one, it looks great and is a lot of fun. Just two little things: you could add more pits, say 24 at least, and the lights of the pit buildings illuminate the entire panel, I have seen that in the new version of Bathurst only the internal lights come on, it would look great. Anyway I really liked it and I'm going to enjoy it.
Thanks @CrisT86
I've used a older version that i have on my HDD, but don't remember if i checked also some setting from his work tbh.
Btw my version is "more complete" with new layout, rainfx and others![]()
If i find time, i will try to add pit, but there's no space as far as i remember, so there's the risk to have a pile up of car in pitlane with more pits.
The Light are limited of the objects, the new Bathurst is made with more modern 3D files, so it's "more easy" to illuminate properly, the original track is way older than that, so i don't think there's a way to proper illuminate it (at lest not without editing the whole 3d building).
That one is also on RD. It's the original one ported to AC, the reloaded one is basically that one with a bunch of buildings and 4k textures and stuff. Same undrivable mesh on the no-chicane section even though they made it an available variant anyway.I have this Blackwood. I have no idea where I got it from:
View attachment 953832
Hi, I released a Mitsubishi FTO mod for AC today and I thought you might like it as a lot of people joined to my Discord after my Ford GT rework video got posted hereYou can also find the Celica and Prelude reworked by me on my Discord (this trio is very competitive!). Enjoy!
View attachment 953681View attachment 953682View attachment 953683 View attachment 953684 View attachment 953685 View attachment 953686
-LODs generated
-Fully working instrument cluster
-Fully working lights (with turnlights)
-Lights refraction
-Working wipers
-GPX and GPvR versions avaliable
Update v1.1
Sorry, not very related to what you're discussing but what track is this in the screenshots?
Hi and thank you for the answer !I did dev and test without SOL. I will check and revise.
Is this from the RD download v1.1? (the first upload was darker in v1.0)
No complaints from 300 downloads on RD, and I saw a video of someone using my patch... looked normal. Are you using CSP 1.6.2?
I have this Blackwood. I have no idea where I got it from:
View attachment 953832
I have this Blackwood. I have no idea where I got it from:
View attachment 953832
It's an older version, way older than the reloaded one. It has more variant, included the rallycross version, which i don't implemented simply because AC (for me) has no proper physics for that kind of race. I also not implemented the reverse one, because, yeah, i don't like to have reverse version which don't really exist (even the track itself is not existing at all).
Q: when i race Bathurst in AMS2, i get a succint feeling of travelling up and down, in AC and ACC and RF2 I do not get that "feel".. anyone know why? Going down the esses I nearly get a "belly flop" feeling in AMS2..
Yes, didn't remember who made it, so i didn't say it. Btw it's an older version and lower quality oneI have the same. It's from Tiago Lima (v1.01) from 2016
I corrected my earlier post, it's v1.02 from 2014 (originally from LFS).Yes, didn't remember who made it, so i didn't say it. Btw it's an older version and lower quality one![]()
Same for the reloaded. Is a conversion from LFS with 4K textures, now updated to the lastest features of CSP, at least for what i'm able to do, which is far from the quality of RT stuff or from the scratch made onesI corrected my earlier post, it's v1.02 from 2014 (originally from LFS).
desactivation of the temporal anti aliasing TAA IN EXTRA FX solved the problem for most of the caseyup, intermittently. oddly if i play in single screen it does nto happen, but does in triple. I am sure there is an answer to the solution in there somewhere, something i have enabled or disabled difference between the two, but, cant be bothered chasing it down, by the time i find it, ilja will fix it![]()