Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,754 comments
Bathurst (Mount Panorama) Version 1.0 by the Reboot Team

IMPORTANT - stFlow Shader is needed for this track, its available here - https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/stflow-shader.23999/

Hey Everyone - OK so here it is after teasing you guys for so long, IN ALL ITS LASER SCANNED GLORY - i personally rate this as my favorite track. So much love and attention to detail has gone into this conversion from ACC. Thanks to everyone in the team for your contributions. I'm sure you will all agree its flipping great to finally drive a accurate and well optimized Bathurst (on par with stock Kunos tracks) in Assetto Corsa

PS this is not based on any other version, everything is direct from source - Thanks to @Lernatix for the initial work

Track is fully feature complete and is also rain FX ready (though there may still be some updates to come as this is still wip

Lastly Enjoy and please share away - just please use the provided link so any updates and fixes can be kept in one central source

http://www.mediafire.com/file/q0fjrwil59d8ig7/rt_bathurst.rar/file

View attachment 953106 View attachment 953107 View attachment 953108 View attachment 953109 View attachment 953110 View attachment 953111 View attachment 953112 View attachment 953113 View attachment 953114 View attachment 953115 View attachment 953116 View attachment 953117 View attachment 953118 View attachment 953119 View attachment 953120

I've finally had a chance to spend some time lapping this version of Bathurst.

As we've come to expect, this is another incredible release from @Jimlloyd and the Reboot Team. There is certainly a lot to praise about this version, and it's one of my favorite tracks. Because it's so good... just one thing that keeps bothering me.

Track Grip -- Too Low

It has been mentioned that the track's grip level is too low, and I certainly agree. I like racing GT1 cars on this track, and for the cars I prefer and often use on other tracks, I have them tuned and set up so I can "articulate" them with precise throttle control, braking, and steering needed for optimal driving lines. On this version of Bathurst, driving these cars with the same settings, while "tightening" up and pushing to edge-of-grip-performance, I experience brake lockups, under and over steer, missing apexes and exits, and I often totally loose control. I don't feel connected to the road. It's almost the same unrealistic experience of driving in iRacing with their incomplete physics engine.

I know I can adjust the track's grip level myself, but I prefer not to as my lap times are posted online. I want my posted times to reflect using EXACTLY the same track that everyone else is using.

Again, an INCREDIBLE release, and I know that it will be updated. I only offer this criticism because you all did such an awesome job so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
But as far as realism go you're still playing a game mate. None of us have access to the super simulators Lando and co use ahah.

Using VR with a motion sim like D-BOX is surreal, and that is the biggest difference in home simulator vs commercial simulator. however dbox isn't too out of reach.

Very, very early WIP - if I manage to finish this skin I'll be proper chuffed.

DAW91EY.png

Lister Storm FIA GT 2000 - Silverstone round. Remember the mad cow disease ?

Last edited:
Does anyone know why Content Manager completely crashes and closes when I try to open the 235 variant in the custom showroom ? There's no problem with the other two variants, and I can even open the 235 variant in the standard Assetto showroom.
It would be interesting for me to know if this appears to someone else, thanks for your answer

Using VR with a motion sim like D-BOX is surreal

I have not had the chance to try VR and motion, but if it is anything like VR and tactile, it must be crazy.
To me tactile and 2D is more a hindrance than an enabler, it just feel weird, disconnected, but tactile and VR is magic, suddenly you get a lot of the missing feedback, the immersion is very impressive and natural.

Hi gents and gals,
Today, an iconic monster from the eighties:
Ford Sierra RS Cosworth 1987 updated

50294052567_4e19e7db8a_b.jpg

RWD
L4 1993cm3
turbo
indirect injection
manual 5 speed
224hp
280Nm
1237kg
241km/h
6.1s 0-100
5.52 kg/hp
All number plates are differents
Most of the files in data folder updated

data's and perf from:
https://www.automobile-catalog.com/car/1987/934700/ford_sierra_rs_500_cosworth.html

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5fntlo8jd8ai6f7/ford_sierra_cosworth_rs500_1987.7z/file

Huge thank you and all credit for the author
Have fun, Mike

Next one Anemiya's Mazda RX-7 FD but for me the best 1st place, great sound, very good physics, as well as all the rest, unfortunately, it is known that the scripted

View media item 67435
pschd_mazda_rx7_amemiya.rar - 122.9 MB

Have Fun !!!

I'm the author of this mod, im glad youre sharing it but why reupload on sharemods? i uploaded it as a google drive link. I find it disrespectful that u really need to just get it on sharemods to get cents for a mod that you didnt even make yourself. At least use the link i used

Last edited:
I don't have an original link to this mod, I add on sharemods because it's free,I didn't even know that you make money from it, thanks for the information. send a link and I'll change it,or if you prefer, Il remove,no problem
I already posted the original link here, it would be appreciated if u take the other links down. I'm glad you liked the mod and want to share it, no offense meant.

good. Some time ago, I had found a file, I think from Google drive or similar, where there was a list with all the cars and tracks that were working "GTP team" was San Francisco, from what I remember, Chicago! etc ... does anyone have it? an album died and I lost 500 gigs of mods that I have to download again. thank you!

Little bit of a specific question, but has anyone ever ported the GT40 Mark IV from Gran Turismo Sport? I see people ripping JDM cars from that game all the time, but no one seems to notice that gem. Pretty sure its the only laser scanned model of that car in any game. Would much rather see that available to the public so people don't have to buy AssettoDrive's Project Cars 2 Mark IV that looks like it was modeled from a kit car.

i1UP5expqjrWAcE.jpg

Last edited:
good. Some time ago, I had found a file, I think from Google drive or similar, where there was a list with all the cars and tracks that were working "GTP team" was San Francisco, from what I remember, Chicago! etc ... does anyone have it? an album died and I lost 500 gigs of mods that I have to download again. thank you!

Don't know if this post helps you out in any way

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1615#post-13216362

Also I believe it was a MEGA link with all the tracks on there but I can't find the post for that one.

I've finally had a chance to spend some time lapping this version of Bathurst.

As we've come to expect, this is another incredible release from @Jimlloyd and the Reboot Team. There is certainly a lot to praise about this version, and it's one of my favorite tracks. Because it's so good... just one thing that keeps bothering me.

Track Grip -- Too Low

It has been mentioned that the track's grip level is too low, and I certainly agree. I like racing GT1 cars on this track, and for the cars I prefer and often use on other tracks, I have them tuned and set up so I can "articulate" them with precise throttle control, braking, and steering needed for optimal driving lines. On this version of Bathurst, driving these cars with the same settings, while "tightening" up and pushing to edge-of-grip-performance, I experience brake lockups, under and over steer, missing apexes and exits, and I often totally loose control. I don't feel connected to the road. It's almost the same unrealistic experience of driving in iRacing with their incomplete physics engine.

I know I can adjust the track's grip level myself, but I prefer not to as my lap times are posted online. I want my posted times to reflect using EXACTLY the same track that everyone else is using.

Again, an INCREDIBLE release, and I know that it will be updated. I only offer this criticism because you all did such an awesome job so far.
I thought it had been mentioned already (perhaps not) but track grip has been increased slightly for the imminent update.

thank you very much ☺️! I will keep looking, but it was like an excel file in a cloud. that had many links. maybe I'll reread the forum!

Oh, thought you meant the ACU / Reboot mods list but yeah I think this is probably what you want

Sorry it hasn't just added the link but hopefully you can find your way round using this post

EDIT - just copy and paste this instead (remove spaces from the https bit )
https : / / docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KTDxY3e1oSchzBebCXZXLNu8dy8KHiJXvJSuz2j3UBo/edit#gid=1347969761

Jaguar Project8 - update v1.01

RMi v1.01
- fixed the clutch
- new power.lut with real dyno
- adjusted tire width and diameter for Project8 size
- lowered the FFB to 1.0 (its still too high?)

note: @Opperslang has done well for a first attempt, I limited my involvement... to encourage his progress and learning.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mfgwqg7koioih9b/rw_jaguarxe_project8+-+v1.01.7z

You absolute legend! I literally just sat down to test my edits some more and then you uploaded this so I tested it immediately. It drives so much better! But on my Thrustmaster TMX the FFB felt too low I think? Never drove the original car of course so no idea how it should feel. But thanks a lot!

So here's my update v1.02!

Jaguar XE SV Project 8 stock project
Things I've done:
- Changed the rally livery to metallic paint for more stock look. (There is 1 Project 8 livery which came with the car, graphics are a bit pixelated but looks alright)
- Edited the dashboard textures and lights so it now looks a lot better and doesn't blind you
- Added digital speedometer and changed the size of the selected gear (all by pure guesswork would you believe it!?)
Unfortunately the texture behind the selected gear doesn't seem to be a port of the dashboard textures. So it doesn't look that great for now (see pics)
- Changed tire textures to bit more quality simple black tires
- Changed interiour texture and shader to a more dark leather instead of the not so great looking alcantara

And last but in no way least the update by RMi_wood! The legend came through after my failed attempt with these final changes:
- fixed the clutch

This is my first ever mod release in any way ever except for one skin I did last week so I need all the tips, thanks!

All credits go to the original creators Rallyworld and Assettoland (for removing the lighhtbar) and RMi_wood and me.

LINK: https://sharemods.com/oethsb2gjvtf/rw_jaguarxe_project8.7z.html

Some pics:
upload_2020-9-1_17-36-43.jpeg

upload_2020-9-1_17-36-51.jpeg
upload_2020-9-1_17-37-4.jpeg

upload_2020-9-1_17-30-8.png

To-do list for me or someone else who wants to:
- Remove antenna
- Remove co-driver
- Remove roll cage or add texture to the non existing backseat of this car
- Add plates
- Add regular backseat
- All other good stuff like navigation wipers etc.. Probably not going to happen but who knows..

@Teddie looks great, thanks.

I can always lower the FFB in-game. it was 1.8 with zero fidelity in any cornering situation. ( I should have tried 85%)
@Opperslang can boost it back (1.5mby?) on his next release.

Hint: shift @ 6500-6600 (you are loosing power above that :) )

I did notice a very nasty high speed lift off oversteer... could be AWD settings, aero or damper/spring/rollbar.
My guess is a combo of the first 2

You absolute legend! I literally just sat down to test my edits some more and then you uploaded this so I tested it immediately. It drives so much better! But on my Thrustmaster TMX the FFB felt too low I think? Never drove the original car of course so no idea how it should feel. But thanks a lot!

So here's my update v1.02!

Jaguar XE SV Project 8 stock project
Things I've done:
- Changed the rally livery to metallic paint for more stock look. (There is 1 Project 8 livery which came with the car, graphics are a bit pixelated but looks alright)
- Edited the dashboard textures and lights so it now looks a lot better and doesn't blind you
- Added digital speedometer and changed the size of the selected gear (all by pure guesswork would you believe it!?)
Unfortunately the texture behind the selected gear doesn't seem to be a port of the dashboard textures. So it doesn't look that great for now (see pics)
- Changed tire textures to bit more quality simple black tires
- Changed interiour texture and shader to a more dark leather instead of the not so great looking alcantara

And last but in no way least the update by RMi_wood! The legend came through after my failed attempt with these final changes:
- fixed the clutch

This is my first ever mod release in any way ever except for one skin I did last week so I need all the tips, thanks!

All credits go to the original creators Rallyworld and Assettoland (for removing the lighhtbar) and RMi_wood and me.

LINK: https://sharemods.com/oethsb2gjvtf/rw_jaguarxe_project8.7z.html

Some pics:
View attachment 954478

View attachment 954479View attachment 954480
View attachment 954477

- Remove antenna
- Remove co-driver
- Add plates
- Add regular backseat
- All other good stuff like navigation wipers etc.. Probably not going to happen but who knows..
Very good progress! Hopefully the interior to-do list will get completed. Would love to have a quality version of this car in AC.

- Remove antenna
- Remove co-driver
- Add plates
- Add regular backseat

I 'think" all Project8's came with a rollcage

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back