Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,753 comments
Out:

Porsche 917LH 1971 - #21 Martini International Racing (8K / 4K / 2K)

ymZ14I1.jpg

Last edited:
Get to work boys, and girls

Now this can be perfect, PERFECT for those who want to recreate city tracks featured in games like Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport, Project Gotham Racing, Enthusia, R Tuned and so on. Don't care if the models will look like *** dump (maybe they could be improved if someone is skilled enough), at least that will make recreating city tracks much easier and faster hopefully for modders like NukeDrop/Tyrone for example.

simple.
- CM, Content, Tracks
- Select track
- Click "create skin"
- Select textures
-export
- go to skin folder
-use Mspaint (joking) any dds editor to modify, replace the ugly green or whatever
- save skin
- use skin
- enjoy your handiwork

its not the textures they are already as dark as hell, its the settings.

I know this video. I tried it in 2019 May! (Maybe he update on his video??)
It was working, but there are a lot of texture and model files.

But he made an other video, which teach how to clean mesh and bake textures into one. ;)

It is very good for track scenery or base for positioning the track and sorrouning objects. But the 3D model is only available in some bigger city in my country. But there are some tracks near them, for example the Hungaroring, or 2 hillclimb track near Pécs.
(Luckily the available citys list is growing....)

I know this video. I tried it in 2019 May! (Maybe he update on his video??)
It was working, but there are a lot of texture and model files.

But he made an other video, which teach how to clean mesh and bake textures into one. ;)

It is very good for track scenery or base for positioning the track and sorrouning objects. But the 3D model is only available in some bigger city in my country. But there are some tracks near them, for example the Hungaroring, or 2 hillclimb track near Pécs.
(Luckily the available citys list is growing....)

Sweet, seems that might (slightly) improve the quality of textures of 3D objects I guess.

the very least, it can give some basic objects that can be placed, and use as a starting point.
Im sure there is way more to use than just the buildings (road, details, placements, etc)

Without doubt, some here will find it useful to fix tracks or use as a crude but accurate base to start

Now this can be perfect, PERFECT for those who want to recreate city tracks featured in games like Gran Turismo, Forza Motorsport, Project Gotham Racing, Enthusia, R Tuned and so on. Don't care if the models will look like *** dump (maybe they could be improved if someone is skilled enough), at least that will make recreating city tracks much easier and faster hopefully for modders like NukeDrop/Tyrone for example.
Enthusia has mostly fantasy tracks finding a similar track would be near impossible unless its the Nordschleife of course or rev city which is technically a shortened Ridge racer track. On the other hand ripping the tracks from the game would take ages since the game is only on PS2 and had no PC or Xbox port to understand the files better something i hate Konami for. The early 2000s were notorious for their no PC port policy how i like to call it lmao.

the one I have found far more useful has been BlenderGIS, imports asc,dem png and then of course also the google height data and then I use that one for importing buidling where relevant. sadly unless the track is a major metropolitan area very few 3d buildings exist for most tracks I have tried.

Word of warning for downloaders: The JGTC 2000 mod cars have no skins. None. (Which makes them a bit useless.)

(EDIT Update: Link to skins two posts below. Thanks to whereSTheFUhd. 👍)

And the Renn Arena track hard crashed AC for me twice and corrupted some things in my documents folder on the way out. So, straight into the trash for me.
sounds wierd i know lots of ppl ho has it and never had a single issue with it, can you explain a little better what happend? would be nice to know if something is wrong so can fix it if there is an issue with the track or was your pc, wrong installation, etc...

Mitsubishi Galant Vr4
Hi gents and gals
Here is a perfectly drawn and designed mod by Wack, many thanks to him.

50339348352_2467ca1f11_b.jpg

This is the Mitsubishi Galant Vr4, built in Japan but intended for export to the Asian market in 1991.
Almost 200hp for 221km / h with a 2.0l turbocharged intercooled engine and double overhead camshaft.
Several files in the data folder have been updated from this site:
https://www.automobile-catalog.com/car/1991/1939010/mitsubishi_galant_vr-4.html
The colors of these skins conform to the 1991 Mitsubishi catalog for the Galant Vr4 model.

Download: (errors fixed)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0k714itct4fl1s0/mitsubishi_galant_vr4.7z/file

Have fun, Mike

Last edited:
Looks good from the preview pics!

Thanks Masscot. I'm trying to fix a very bumpy chicane issue I'm having before releasing. I think some would call this more of a "time attack" track... I think. But I do have AI set up for both layouts.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back