Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,759 comments
Gladly... LODs for the Noble :cheers:

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7nvrhbwc9vfyhm7/Noble_M600_CarbonSport_LODs.rar/file
Thank you so much DBag, download updated in the previous page.
Thanks for these.
I'm enjoying the car a lot more after dropping the FFB multiplier down from 3.1 to 1.2. It was bloody hard work before, and the gyro forces on exit were crazy.
hi Masscot, i didnt include this because it only depends of a personnal feeling and i thing everybody knows how to tweak this line in car.ini.
Anyway, thank you for your interest for this car.
Have a nice day all,
Mike

MOD UPDATE: ATCC Group A Pack v1.5

This round of updates is very extensive, having gone through each car making several changes / updates. The cars now run very close to the real specs of each car with some BOP being done on the Rover and Supra so they can keep up with the other cars.

I may have missed a few things in the list below;

All Cars:
– LOD’s created for each car (still require further work / object minimising)
– Physics updated to closer reflect the real cars weight / power
– Aero changed on all cars
– Aero now NON-ADJUSTABLE in setup
– Tire names now ‘GrpA 80s’ in setup
– Gear ratios updated on some cars
– Many textures and shaders have been updated on all cars
– Paint shader updated on all cars
– Windscreen textures updated on many of the cars
– Auto gearbox should now work
– Max fuel level adjusted in some cars to match the other cars 120L
– Mirrors fixed on Mustang, Rover and Jag
– Some gauges updated and calibrated on some cars
– Interior textures fixed / updated on some cars
– Rover: Now has working gauges
– Nissan Dr30: Exhaust smaller
– Nissan Dr30: Sound changed
– Nissan Dr30: Dash fixed

Credits:
Mod Author = RJE
Models = Turn 10 / Forza, Gamemodels.ru, Various
Skins = by RJE, dj_hans, Dav1n46, BennoC
Physics = by RJE

DOWNLOAD » http://assettomods.com/atcc-group-a-pack-v1-5/

Support and help me keep developing these mods, become a monthly supporter on Patreon & recieve access to exclusive mods and more » https://www.patreon.com/assettomodsdatabase

OR you can make a one off donation to show your support using my PayPal link here » https://bit.ly/3byOiFz

Copied from Facebook

FB_IMG_1600407602531.jpg

Last edited:
Guys, in ksEditor, is there a way to increase the viewport quality? All I ever see is this nightmarish version of any track I open up in kseditor.... looks like Silent Hill black and white, slender man...

Cool. I like what you are doing @RMi_wood with the conversions and making them available for free which "Guy-Illes" does not want to do.
Keep up the great work and i know you are learning allot by doing the conversions.

Thank you for the Zwickau track which you know who also did. Look forward to see any more tracks down the line you might try to do..

take care.

@RMi_wood I already converted it for personal use, if you want i can share it with you so you maybe can avoid waste time and dedicate all your time to improve all the textures and so on.

Guys, in ksEditor, is there a way to increase the viewport quality? All I ever see is this nightmarish version of any track I open up in kseditor.... looks like Silent Hill black and white, slender man...
get this.. Slenderman in VR, my kids refuse to play it now after the first bout.. ;)
https://uploadvr.com/slender-man-vr-quest/

in answer to your question, check the bottom of kseditor and change the shader its on BW by default, or just use the ksEditorAT i sent, make sureyou run the correct executable ksEditorAt.exe, not the regular one, and it defaults to regular colour, already has the 4gb limit override built in, automatic persistance save etc etc.

Original kseditorat site, in case I am being naughty jsut pasting the link https://ascobash.wordpress.com/2015/07/22/kseditor/

Last edited:
get this.. Slenderman in VR, my kids refuse to play it now after the first bout.. ;)
https://uploadvr.com/slender-man-vr-quest/

in answer to your question, check the bottom of kseditor and change the shader its on BW by default, or just use the ksEditorAT i sent, make sureyou run the correct executable ksEditorAt.exe, not the regular one, and it defaults to regular colour, already has the 4gb limit override built in, automatic persistance save etc etc.

Honestly, the slenderman game scared the shirt out of me.

It's not actually only black and white. It's more like the ground and track are very dark, even black in the kseditor viewport. I can't really make out the track edges, etc. so dark.

Honestly, the slenderman game scared the shirt out of me.

It's not actually only black and white. It's more like the ground and track are very dark, even black in the kseditor viewport. I can't really make out the track edges, etc. so dark.
kseditorat or kseditor, go to illumination. but default lighting in kseditorat is usually perfect. i just move the sun when i need shadows gone, illumination tab (angle/azimuth/zenith)
upload_2020-9-18_18-27-29.png

kseditorat or kseditor, go to illumination. but default lighting in kseditorat is usually perfect. i just move the sun when i need shadows gone, illumination tab (angle/azimuth/zenith)
View attachment 958660

TRCB, does doing this effect the track? In other words, will this screw up the lighting of the track when I export it? Or is this simply illumination in the editor only?

Gladly... LODs for the Noble :cheers:

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7nvrhbwc9vfyhm7/Noble_M600_CarbonSport_LODs.rar/file
Hey @DBag, I really appreciate these LoDs but the Noble has the same issue as your LoDs for the Nissan Pulsar. In LoDs B, C and D the wing mirrors show the set-up graphics, so look pure red or blue on the cars in front. You can see this easily in CM showroom if you cycle through the LoDs in the 'car' tab.
Any chance of getting these updated please?

OK so just updated the nvidia driver to latest one and now this:

Red line unstable, i alt tab and it goes a bit more stable but still not running well.
Tried to roll back but the roll back tab is greyed out.
I am gutted!

Any ideas?
The FT XXms is unstable too.
runing with 1980 res

119729423_10160228693689951_1128660918826125268_o.jpg

Essington Park coming... with working windmill :)

View attachment 958665

If you apply that kind of model and texture/materials improvement throughout the mod, adding grassfx and vao (and lighting?) it's going to be great. Looking forward to it, and a list of your improvements.

Just some observations and ideas, do what you will with them...

After driving the rFactor2 conversion from Gilles, I think in the GTR2 version I had, there were a few more trees, especially along the first long straight, particularly a large tree to the right about mid-way at the first small hump before getting to the long sweeping turn. It was a nice feature that I always noticed. Maybe I can find it in my archives and import it into 3DsMax and take a look. One other improvement would be to remap a better texture to the surrounding terrain, maybe patching together something captured from google earth to give it more character and realistic look (and get rid of the pea green look). It could also use a good visible track surface material, and get rid of the "tiling" it appears to have.

For the physical road mesh, at the corkscrew-like turn, there's an abrupt drop right as you turn in that might need attention, and the the track could have a little bit of "road feel" added throughout (subtle, small undulations, not sharp or "pointed" bumps).

Also, I think I read that one version of it had a few extra layouts, like a short and sprint layout.

If you apply that kind of model and texture/materials improvement throughout the mod, adding grassfx and vao (and lighting?) it's going to be great. Looking forward to it, and a list of your improvements.
Just some observations and ideas, do what you will with them...
After driving the rFactor2 conversion from Gilles, I think in the GTR2 version I had, there were a few more trees, especially along the first long straight, particularly a large tree to the right about mid-way at the first small hump before getting to the long sweeping turn. It was a nice feature that I always noticed. Maybe I can find it in my archives and import it into 3DsMax and take a look. One other improvement would be to remap a better texture to the surrounding terrain, maybe patching together something captured from google earth to give it more character and realistic look (and get rid of the pea green look). It could also use a good visible track surface material, and get rid of the "tiling" it appears to have.
For the physical road mesh, at the corkscrew-like turn, there's an abrupt drop right as you turn in that might need attention, and the the track could have a little bit of "road feel" added throughout (subtle, small undulations, not sharp or "pointed" bumps).
Also, I think I read that one version of it had a few extra layouts, like a short and sprint layout.

Most of what you mention has already been added: real road mesh, extra layouts with AI, grassFX, Kunos spectators, the terrain and TSO's have almost 80% been rebuild in MAX. Most textures have been replaced or improved... and of course the terrain will get multi mapping.
BTW: the GTR2 version was my release... and I definitely want to keep the same style of large old trees as were in the original version... therefore I am still looking for the right tree textures.

OK so just updated the nvidia driver to latest one and now this:

Red line unstable, i alt tab and it goes a bit more stable but still not running well.
Tried to roll back but the roll back tab is greyed out.
I am gutted!

Any ideas?
The FT XXms is unstable too.
runing with 1980 res

View attachment 958663

How did you install/update this driver?

Go here https://www.nvidia.com/en-gb/geforce/drivers/ and grab the latest driver or the last one that worked for you from the list. Reinstall it but select "clean installation" when you do.

How did you install/update this driver?

Go here https://www.nvidia.com/en-gb/geforce/drivers/ and grab the latest driver or the last one that worked for you from the list. Reinstall it but select "clean installation" when you do.

Brilliant, seems to have done the trick, rolled back to previous one which was fine.
Think i'll stop updating the drivers now, i stupidly assumed you had to, but searching has told me otherwise.

I have just upgraded my CPU so its one of those moments when something goes wrong and you are not sure if it was the upgrade etc...

But thank you for that link not sure why i didn't come across that in all my searches this morning, but bookmarked now.

Brilliant, seems to have done the trick, rolled back to previous one which was fine.
Think i'll stop updating the drivers now, i stupidly assumed you had to, but searching has told me otherwise.

I have just upgraded my CPU so its one of those moments when something goes wrong and you are not sure if it was the upgrade etc...

But thank you for that link not sure why i didn't come across that in all my searches this morning, but bookmarked now.

No worries. I'd always check the Nvidia reddit (or google it but don't take everything you read as gospel) for the latest driver just to see what others are saying, or wait a week or 2 as Nvidia sometimes release hotfixes. But general rule of thumb is only update if you have a new graphics card or things are broken.

And yeah, it's a panicky moment when you install your new CPU, and something goes wrong, but at least it turned out to be graphics driver related - panic over lol.

Most of what you mention has already been added: real road mesh, extra layouts with AI, grassFX, Kunos spectators, the terrain and TSO's have almost 80% been rebuild in MAX. Most textures have been replaced or improved... and of course the terrain will get multi mapping.
BTW: the GTR2 version was my release... and I definitely want to keep the same style of large old trees as were in the original version... therefore I am still looking for the right tree textures.

I guess Essington Park is a fictional race track. I looked on you tube wondering what real race cars run on this track cause it looks like it could be a real racetrack.

Anyway, just my thoughts.

Just wondering if any of the GTP track modders might be able to throw some light on an issue I'm having with a track that is crashing since updating to CSP 0.1.64/0.1.65_Preview1.

It loaded just fine with 0.1.60, but now when I try to load the track, I get an error message that reads:

Unexpected Error
Ooops

File: source\ac_classes\ShaderVariable.cpp
Function:set
Line 53

Does that mean anything obvious to anyone here?

Make sure that you have the latest dwrite.dll file in your root directory. The latest is dated 9/16/20 and is included in the CSP package.

I guess Essington Park is a fictional race track. I looked on you tube wondering what real race cars run on this track cause it looks like it could be a real racetrack.

Anyway, just my thoughts.

Yes, it's a fictional racetrack made by ISI, that came with rFactor in 2006.
I really loved the track and upgraded the GTR2 version at one point.

Last edited:
sx LeMans v1.7 or on mediafire
-adjusted ai-borders, added groove, better red asphalt, added spectators, marshals, added lots of reflectors and signage, adjusted 2019 skin, removed skids from grass/sand, see readme for more changes
-with CSP on 24h layout there are animated helicopters, the blimp does circles, ferris wheel spins
-all extra stuff in "_extra" folder (like movable cones and stFlow helicopters and screens)
-included config should ignore any existing config in "ext...\config\tracks\loaded\"
-rainfx ready config ft. Solid Farrell
-still very heavy, especially on s/f

Disable "Merge Meshes"! under CM>settings>CustomShadersPatch>General>CPU-optimizations !

Note: yes, you still need stFlow shader from Stereo for helicopter blades to spin, as i decided to keep it that way! It maybe included in last CSP version though.
Note 2: update soon as I messed up ai_hints.ini for indianapolis

edit june 11 2022: sx_lemans v2.1 or on mediafire

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back