Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,783 comments
try turning on seasons in sol weather plan ;) and i know this is a silly question but you do have grass fx enabled ?
Yea GrassFX is enabled and i;ve tried with and without seasons enabled. I also removed my "reverse track" mods, and my track skins etc etc. Files are correct and all present, CSP has been reinstalled sucsessfully. Ive tried making changes to Grass fx such as enable shadows and extra fx etc to kind fo force it back into action. but it just doesnt want to work. but it honestly inst an issue. itll get fixed at some point im sure.

Ii just thought it was more of a surprise that there was not a Grass FX for mugello, turns out there is one, it just seems to be bugged in some way, for some people, in some circumstances.

I dont mind though, its 1 track and its not a big deal, im usually looking at the tail pipe of a car infront to notice it much :)

Hello :gtpflag:

Here are 2 more car models I converted from Forza Horizon 4: First, there is the 2001 Audi RS4 B5 Avant and second the 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX. I don't mind sharing the models with people who are fairly new to modding, as I am as well, but I prefer to give them to people who are experienced in creating a complete mod, especially physics-wise. Maybe I'll share a public google-drive link in the future for all my conversion, so everyone who wants can create his own mod from the model. So far 2 of my 3 car models (not these ones) have been built to a complete mod/ are being build. First the Renault Clio V6, with which ACCR did a fantastic job and at second the Aston Martin DBR1, which is being worked on by Velo at the moment. My intent when sharing these models, is of course seeing them at some day in game, with actual working physics etc. Both the Audi and the Mistubishi are close to completion when it comes to the visuals (at least from my beginner point of view), they just need some correct uv-wrapping and proper shader settings on some spots. Just as the Aston Martin DBR1, the Audi RS4 also has a modelled engine, trunk, etc. Again, if you are interest in creating a mod from the models, just dm me on Discord @spcy#7487 or here at GTP. And btw: My VW Scirocco is still available :P View attachment 922159 View attachment 922160

Any news on these bad boys good sir?

Here is my personnal rework for this beauty

48725873383_38692f31cb_b.jpg

Data from:
https://www.automobile-catalog.com/car/2018/2685290/bmw_m2_competition_6-speed.html

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/m3wuujg5nma6jam/BMW_M2.7z/file

Have fun
Mike

Thanks @Masscot for Porsche 991 Carrera GTS it's beautiful just finished 20 laps at Bikernieki oval with others 15cars similar P/W Ratio.

Thanks @JakubP and @Mike173 this is another gem.

What you are capable of doing, GTP Team Work, is like a work of art. There are those who built the pyramids who built the Colosseum! You guys make awesome mods tracks and cars. You are like this equation:

"Kunos" : AC&ACC = "GTP Team Work" : mods

;-)

Clark International Speedway v0.95

This track is an original creation by Teddie Tapawan and is based on the real-life CIS race track in the Philippines.

Additional Credits and Thanks:
* Shared X-Packs by Tyrone and Gutbomb
* Grass textures by Mike08
* Multiple reference photos provided by members of the Assetto Corsa Philippines group on Facebook
* SPECIAL thanks to my son Brandon for modeling many of the objects in this track for me in Blender

(Please do not copy or modify without author's permission. Contact teddabod@funrealtournament to report bugs or to request track changes and/or features.)

Many updates to the track are planned for a future version release.

View attachment 960386

DOWNLOAD: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ted-clark-international-speedway.36198/
This is fantastic Teddie - really great job.
Glowing review left at RD.
:)

I also want to make a quick thanks to deplinsky and the others who ever involved in that NSX!

Its absolutely spectacular to drive!
It feels incredible and is by far my new favorite to drive in AC, i just can't get enough of it!

Amazing Work!

I do have 1 small criticism however, the audio.
What i am about to say is very very personal and very very subjective, in fact many will absolutely NOT agree, or want anything to do with what i am about to say, but i would like to see a little more excitement to the audio, even if this is just an artistic decision.

I know the current audio may be very accurate, however a bit more drama, rougher, louder, faster, more aggressive audio would be cool.

Gran Turismo was known for having "clean" audio and the way they recorded their audio was incredible, however many people said they sounded like hoovers etc even though they were technically and audibly accurate. Sometimes a bit of artistic drama and flair can go a long way.

Many of AC Fans audio recordings etc are not 100% accurate to an ear, but to a mic and speaker with distortion during pickup and playback, they sound much more dramatic and exciting.

This is a very small and subjective bit of feed back on what is, by far, my current favorite car in the game, so this is not a slight at the work complete, more a hope that an option for a more dramatic audio (albeit perhaps less accurate) could be added for sheer excitement factor.

something like this but even more dram added for a bit of flair XD

Thanks to everyone involved, that thing is a work of art!

Last edited:
Hi Mike,
Great update - thanks!
Further to the collider tweak, the car also used a gated shifter by default, not paddles.
'Supports Shifter' was set to '1', it should be '0' in data/drivetrain.ini.
Code:
[GEARBOX]
SUPPORTS_SHIFTER=0        ; 1=Car supports shifter, 0=car supports only paddles

I also want to make a quick thanks to deplinsky and the others who ever involved in that NSX!

Its absolutely spectacular to drive!
It feels incredible and is by far my new favorite to drive in AC, i just can't get enough of it!

Amazing Work!

I do have 1 small criticism however, the audio.
What i am about to say is very very personal and very very subjective, in fact many will absolutely NOT agree, or want anything to do with what i am about to say, but i would like to see a little more excitement to the audio, even if this is just an artistic decision.

I know the current audio may be very accurate, however a bit more drama, rougher, louder, faster, more aggressive audio would be cool.

Gran Turismo was known for having "clean" audio and the way they recorded their audio was incredible, however many people said they sounded like hoovers etc even though they were technically and audibly accurate. Sometimes a bit of artistic drama and flair can go a long way.

Many of AC Fans audio recordings etc are not 100% accurate to an ear, but to a mic and speaker with distortion during pickup and playback, they sound much more dramatic and exciting.

This is a very small and subjective bit of feed back on what is, by far, my current favorite car in the game, so this is not a slight at the work complete, more a hope that an option for a more dramatic audio (albeit perhaps less accurate) could be added for sheer excitement factor.

something like this but even more dram added for a bit of flair XD

Thanks to everyone involved, that thing is a work of art!

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/honda-nsx-gt3-soundmod.30777/

Well I got that one here:
View attachment 960431

The flags on the guardrails won´t be that easy since you will need an extra kn5 I think. Since the 24hr race will be up it would be time enough to start some extra work on the Nordschleife. There are alot of extra billboards missing.

A lot of tracks could do with extra billboards, particuarly Nurburgring GP and Mugello as they are quite sparce currently.

Its funny because KS seemed to start adding billboards to tracks then just stopped. They added a load to Silverstone, then never bothered doing any other tracks.

Also a minor peeve of mine too, why are the billboards behind the catch fences? I have never seen that in 30 years of motorsport viewing / attending.

A lot of tracks could do with extra billboards, particuarly Nurburgring GP and Mugello as they are quite sparce currently.

Its funny because KS seemed to start adding billboards to tracks then just stopped. They added a load to Silverstone, then never bothered doing any other tracks.

Also a minor peeve of mine too, why are the billboards behind the catch fences? I have never seen that in 30 years of motorsport viewing / attending.

billboards / advertising boards a usually made up scaffold tyre frame work which you don't want race car hitting a speed. Normally fix advertising boards are position on track to avoid been hit but sometime have catch fencing in front of them if they firing line. if look some track at big events they have trackside adverting which made of correx boards or styrofoam board which looks spectacular when hit them but doesn't damage the car when hitting them.

Is There some Re-Texture ods for Assetto Corsa Trees Like The Gran Turismo Sport ones...they are 2D trees but they are more detailed and textured than Assetto corsa trees??????

View attachment 960451

I hope there isn't. In my opinion AC's 2D-trees beats the **** out of GT Sport's equivalents. I can't stand those tree-shadows which "sharpen" step by step as you approach them. AC is the only sim I've played that has those sort of a smoothly emerging tree-shadows. This alone is enough to claim the top1 in my all time sim-racing title ranking.

I hope there isn't. In my opinion AC's 2D-trees beats the **** out of GT Sport's equivalents. I can't stand those tree-shadows which "sharpen" step by step as you approach them. AC is the only sim I've played that has those sort of a smoothly emerging tree-shadows. This alone is enough to claim the top1 in my all time sim-racing title ranking.
I m OK with you...But to be honest GT Sport has better textured trees when you approach them...So why not just make assetto corsa trees Textures a little bit better????!!!!!!!!That would be great:tup:

I m OK with you...But to be honest GT Sport has better textured trees when you approach them...So why not just make assetto corsa trees Textures a little bit better????!!!!!!!!That would be great:tup:

It's a matter of taste really. :)

As far as I know there's no universal mod to make AC's trees better but it is possible to make a track skin that replaces the trees with better ones. I've made a ton of this kind of skins for tracks with ugly trees. But I think Kunos' default trees (like the ones at Branch Hatch) are easily good enough.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back