Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,773 comments
Yes i think AC need better processor , Yes I have activated Extra FX and others ...

View media item 68695

3800mhz - 4000mhz ,yeap 1920x1080

CPU is a problem yeah, but a good workaround could be supersampling so that the GPU gets more to work with instead of just sending alot of data for your cpu to freak out. 3080 is kinda overkill on 1080p.

most serious 3080 reviews mention this :)

Last edited:
OK my friend follow me now!

Redo everything as just guided you in previous post. Then do not install latest version install old version then remove with its uninstaller. Reboot and finally install latest version.
Let we know if you solved.

Did it all but when I try to install an older version it says that there´s already a newer version installed as shown in pic...

I also post a pic of the search for the crewchiefv4 registries and another pic of the search result...which is zero now.

Attachments

• Capturar 2.JPG
    Capturar 2.JPG
    21.1 KB · Views: 17
  • Capturar 4.JPG
    Capturar 4.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Capturar 3.JPG
    Capturar 3.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 17
The Kia Stinger is one of the best cars I've driven all year — here's how it will make trouble for the best vehicles from BMW

"So what's the verdict?

Matthew DeBord/BI
Let's review.

Stinger vs M3: Stinger wins on price, loses on power.

Stinger vs M4: See above.

Stinger vs. M2: Competitive! The M2 is a stunning Bimmer. But the Stinger has four doors.

Stinger vs. M240i: Stinger wins on power, but the M240i is a great value in BMWs. I'd take the Stinger, though.

Stinger vs. 5-Series: The 5-Series is a legend, but the Stinger is more fun to drive.

Stinger vs. 3-Series plug-in hybrid: Not a very good head-to-head because the Stinger is vastly more fun to drive. The Stinger's instruments and infotainment are also better designed.

As the Stinger has made it way into automotive consciousness, it's increasingly being thought of as occupying a unique niche: going up against the BMW 3-Series, but with a much friskier attitude and better pricing.

The closest thing to this idea is actually no longer with us: Pontiac, the General Motors brand that was killed after the financial crisis. In fact, late in Pontiac's life, the brand sold a re-badged Australian Holden in the US, the G8 GT, that had a 361-horsepower V8 under the hood and matched up nicely against the Stinger.

Here's the thing, though. If you want exhilarating performance at a compelling price, with a premium if not luxurious interior and excellent versatility, the segment-of-one Stinger is an excellent BMW alternative.

Do I think BMW will lose sales to Kia? Maybe a few on the margins. Bimmer doesn't have much to worry about, even if they didn't see the new Kia coming. But there's no question that the smart money is going to take a closer look at the Stinger."

Obviously, this is only an opinion. Even if there are maaaaaaaaaannnnnny same opinions.
And please I do not want to start any discussion about an off topic theme.

It is just a reply to Kanyo question.

I dunno I haven't driven any of those, but it's pretty obvious to me that regarding anything the BMWs are just better. This comes from someone who's not a BMW fan. From what I see from tests the only thing the Stinger excels at is price, which is not really a fair point, since I myself would never buy any car like that brand new, but used. I'm sure it's good in corners, but a BMW killer (which in this case always means the M cars), absolutely no.
If I were to buy any of these 2 brands, I'd go for the E92 M3.

It unfortunately looks comically distracting in VR with elbows and wrists bending to all sorts of unnatural angles.

fire up AMS2 in VR, when you go over 90' driver lift hand off the wheel, I guess in a kind of "natural" fashion, but for all intents and purposes it looks like you are waving at the other drivers.. gives a nice fuzzy warm friendly feeling to getting you nose right up under someones ass in a hot corner.. and at Monaco if they add an animation of the crowds waving back at you might seal the deal ;)

@Pedro Correia

Please launch this command from shell with elevated permission:

msiexec /i "{Path to msi}.msi" /L*V "c:\check.log"

If you cannot create log in c:\ change path to another letter (Partition)

Then upload check.log

Last edited:
poking a stick at the zandvoort track to see if a sat terrain droping is possible, looks doable, but, the original mesh has a lot of overlapping geometry making uvunwrap impossible, so some fixxerating means there is an entirely new mesh "shrinkwrapped" to the remnants of the old one with niice rational uv coordinates.
SO
How do I save JUST this new one piece mesh and texture on its own in a KN5, and "replace" the 20 or so old seperate meshes as a "skin"?

so, solved this.. I tweaked my csp far plane distance as per tip for running the Halo track.. and for every other track with more than basic geometry it kills the CPU. put it back where it belongs and all good in the world again..

upload_2020-10-4_7-34-32.png

@Pedro Correia

Please launch this command from shell with elevated permission:

msiexec /i "{Path to msi}.msi" /L*V "c:\check.log"

If you cannot create log in c:\ change path to another letter (Partition)

Then upload check.log
Like this? This is (still) the answer:" a newer version of crewchiedv4 is already installed"...
I can not change to another partition since my secondary HDD broke up...
Capturar 5.JPG

Racing Minis at Knockhill is pretty spectacular if you can survive the first lap carnage! :cool: The AI can be a bit crazy over the curbs :lol::boggled:

I've taken from assettoland.

Please a good soul blessed by God could please do something about Manual Gear animation?

View attachment 962356

Do you agree @Shokeus? @_fixed_a_bit_ also your wonderful MOD need a gear animation repair. While if it's ok for @_fixed_a_bit_ could you please @Shokeus integrate wipers animation (So we can do also some race under rain) from @_fixed_a_bit_ clio_williams_p mod?

Thanks you a lots for your modding.

@Masscot is our gear animation god

I've taken from assettoland.

Please a good soul blessed by God could please do something about Manual Gear animation?

View attachment 962356

Do you agree @Shokeus? @_fixed_a_bit_ also your wonderful MOD need a gear animation repair. While if it's ok for @_fixed_a_bit_ could you please @Shokeus integrate wipers animation (So we can do also some race under rain) from @_fixed_a_bit_ clio_williams_p mod?

Thanks you a lots for your modding.

Try this file, mate.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0w3uvba70vbkdby/shift.rar/file
It would also be good to unpack data.acd and use these values for the shifting animation:

BLEND_TIME=100
POSITIVE_TIME=200
STATIC_TIME=10
NEGATIVE_TIME=200

Cheers!

The only evidence Ive seen from it is an appearance on this video of GTsupreme's Subaru Legacy GT300:

View attachment 962205 View attachment 962206

Im not sure what car that is, if its even the GT300 car all. The silhouette is confusing me, but If Im mistaken, please correct me.

There's also an MRS GT300,... I think
View attachment 962208

Found!

https://sharemods.com/9vumyxya1jmi/sgt300_ferrari_360.rar.html[/QUOTE]

Just a warning.....we don't want some scummy lads taking down this forum -cough cough- so yeah....it's one of the 6 cars in that pack.

Is this it? :)

Try first this from shell with elevated permission:

msiexec /x {A3CBD0DB-BB93-4F0E-A2BB-2B460141A7A5}

if it succeed in uninstalling you are ok then install latest. If it gives error or not found search that string {A3CBD0DB-BB93-4F0E-A2BB-2B460141A7A5} with the tool RegCool and delete all entries. Then try reinstall latest.

question for the camera guys, can a camera be made to follow a path instead of just being stationary in AC? so example duplicating the AI line, lifting it say 50m above the track, maybe scaling it outwards tad, (or better yer just make your own path) to create a helicopter replay view like ACC?

I've just realised I've got another version of Assen with four layouts, but the pit buildings and a few grandstands have flat grey textures with 'temp' stamped all over them.
Porsche 961 LM V0.9 ! (delete old version)

News : tyres / brake disk and warm / calliper ...
Correction : Texture / steer wheel / needle / windows / AO skins and texture ...
Remains the problem of mirrors :(

Link : https://mega.nz/file/oBQVzayI#VFFH4_8Y3B1UyRIA57AQXuZSdI54HZaHXYwwbPj4D_g

Normally tomorrow I start the new physics !

Enjoy !

1601760709-custom-showroom-1601760617.jpg
Thank you, I hope you will solve all problems and create good physics.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back