Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,777 comments
Hi, anyone can reup this carpack plz.

Thanks.

RELEASED 0.1 BETA
View attachment 880402 View attachment 880403 View attachment 880404 View attachment 880405

GT1 PACKED.

What's New!

-Shaking Exhaust.
-FORD MATECH GT1.
-PAGANI ZONDA R.
-SALEEN S7R GT1.
-SALEEN S7R Shaking Exhaust and Engine.

Bugs.
-Shaders I guess.

DOWNLOAD LINK
-https://mega.nz/#!rfZ0gYbZ!whE0O_EwF2QFQAjBWPs7w5gDaAiO3RldQGsj9mp0pPc

WARNING: DO NOT POST MY MODS IN ANY WEBSITE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
IF U WANT TO. PERMISSION FIRST!!!

@Paulo Ribeiro @Mike173 - thanks for your work on the Prelude chaps, and for getting it driveable and looking a lot better.
I've packed it all together and done some additional stuff and tweaks as below and updated it to 1.2 (I don't think the original modder will update it, he didn't with his last car).
It's a bit of a silk purse from a sow's ear as the original mod has quite a few issues and is locked down tighter than a religious gnat's vajork, but it'll do until a better one comes (and one is in the works).

(@Paulo Ribeiro, I removed a couple of skins that were almost duplicates of each other, so add them back in if you like. Be a little careful when applying European number plates to Japanese cars as the aspect ratio is different and the plates end up stretched vertically. I've updated all the plates with new unique ones for each car)

Honda Prelude Turbo v1.2
Drivetrain/data/UI/paint updates by: Paulo Ribeiro and Mike173
Driver model/position changed and suits added, hand/wheel synch fixed, shifting animation added, number plates fixed, skins/wheels tweaked, GT-type explosive backfire added, UI amended, livery icons updated by: Mascot

I'm very happy with the shifting animation, it's a fantastic fit but the timing won't respond to config adjustments so it is what it is I'm afraid. More encrption limitations perhaps?

Capturenew.PNG

http://www.mediafire.com/file/x4l325449s84wh0/honda_prelude_turbo.7z/file

Last edited:
Hi guys!
A little help please...about Crewchief.
I had a problem on my secundary disc that is a HDD where I had all of my AC content. My system drive is an SSD. The problem it had was the fact that it was constantly in a 100% usage that slowed down the PC. I think I´ve tried everything since I saw a bunch of videos to help me solve this problem. Well, it got so much of a problem that I had to format it and rebuild its health but none of that worked. I think its busted. I had to uninstall it from my system. Now I have AC installed on the primary SSD (much less space) and I can´t seem to install Crewchief. In the beggining of the instalation it warns me that the drive H: does not exists. Of course...I deleted it from the system. So that means that I had Crewchief installed on the formated drive and now it doesn´t let me uninstal it (it shows on "Installed Programs" and also doesn´t let me install it on the C: drive. Any suggestions how to solve this problem? Thanks in advance...

Hi guys!
A little help please...about Crewchief.
I had a problem on my secundary disc that is a HDD where I had all of my AC content. My system drive is an SSD. The problem it had was the fact that it was constantly in a 100% usage that slowed down the PC. I think I´ve tried everything since I saw a bunch of videos to help me solve this problem. Well, it got so much of a problem that I had to format it and rebuild its health but none of that worked. I think its busted. I had to uninstall it from my system. Now I have AC installed on the primary SSD (much less space) and I can´t seem to install Crewchief. In the beggining of the instalation it warns me that the drive H: does not exists. Of course...I deleted it from the system. So that means that I had Crewchief installed on the formated drive and now it doesn´t let me uninstal it (it shows on "Installed Programs" and also doesn´t let me install it on the C: drive. Any suggestions how to solve this problem? Thanks in advance...
I've got a similar issue with CC in that it won't let me update it. I get stuck in a loop that goes nowhere with this pop-up:

Capture.PNG

Jim was a bit puzzled but suggested I remove CC and reinstall it. Just want to make 100% sure my settings will be preserved first.

Capturar 2.JPG
Capturar.JPG
I've got a similar issue with CC in that it won't let me update it. I get stuck in a loop that goes nowhere with this pop-up:

View attachment 962285

Jim was a bit puzzled but suggested I remove CC and reinstall it. Just want to make 100% sure my settings will be preserved first.

The problem is that I can´t uninstal it because it warns that theres is no drive H: and also can´t install it on drive C: because it says it must be installed on drive H:...that doesn´t exist :)

View attachment 962291 View attachment 962292

The problem is that I can´t uninstal it because it warns that theres is no drive H: and also can´t install it on drive C: because it says it must be installed on drive H:...that doesn´t exist :)
CCleaner, use its uninstaller, and "hard" remove it, after you do that runa registry clean to remove all orphan entries, reboot.
CCleaner is jsut easier to use than most registry cleaners but there are other about. process is the same.

a few tracks giving me "cpu occupancy 99%" today, same tracks have never done this before, nothing changed in my hardware.
Anyone else experiencing this? Been running latest 167.1 csp since it came out no issues, jsut literally today its doing this.

Any ideas?

a few tracks giving me "cpu occupancy 99%" today, same tracks have never done this before, nothing changed in my hardware.
Anyone else experiencing this? Been running latest 167.1 csp since it came out no issues, jsut literally today its doing this.

Any ideas?
Mmmm... not that Fault Torrent Heap thing caused by CM crashes is it, where Windows starts pissing about and throttling things?
There's a video posted about it here somewhere in the past couple of months.
Edit: found it, might not be relevant.

Mmmm... not that Fault Torrent Heap thing caused by CM crashes is it, where Windows starts pissing about and throttling things?
There's a video posted about it here somewhere in the past couple of months.
Edit: found it, might not be relevant.

I ve done it but still after 2 or 3 races ac starts to slow....

Porsche 961 LM beta V0.2

link : https://mega.nz/file/ZIZB1a6T#dqZBDyyg-R0fJ2wIsrjxf3n28XWnWeMVpoCkdPhlUdw

always the problem of the steering wheel and needles ..... texture correction and improvements, kn5 size optimization , correction fronts ligth , add ligth number plate ....

I think I can solve the problem of the needles but it takes me time ... the steering wheel on the other hand I can’t do it at all !

Thanks

PS : just a question , what does this gauge correspond to ? thank you
1601730975-capture-d-ecran-141.jpg

Last edited:
Capturar 2.JPG
CCleaner, use its uninstaller, and "hard" remove it, after you do that runa registry clean to remove all orphan entries, reboot.
CCleaner is jsut easier to use than most registry cleaners but there are other about. process is the same.
Ok. I managed to uninstall what was to uninstall. The program Crewchief no longer shows on on installed programs and all registries were cleaned. However when I try to install on drive C: it shows the same thing :(

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back