Turbo / Max 2.5bar (36psi)Porsche 961 LM beta V0.2
link : https://mega.nz/file/ZIZB1a6T#dqZBDyyg-R0fJ2wIsrjxf3n28XWnWeMVpoCkdPhlUdw
always the problem of the steering wheel and needles ..... texture correction and improvements, kn5 size optimization , correction fronts ligth , add ligth number plate ....
I think I can solve the problem of the needles but it takes me time ... the steering wheel on the other hand I can’t do it at all !
Thanks
PS : just a question , what does this gauge correspond to ? thank you
![]()
2013 Autobacs Super GT GT500 Definitive Edition to be released tomorrow!
![]()
Well... it passed the first stage of at least let me but when it is trying to install it says that the old version can not be deleted and it stops the processHi my friend try this:
Install this free registry software "RegCool - Extended Registry Editor"
https://kurtzimmermann.com/index_e.html
Menu Edit find "Search for"
crewchiefv4
View attachment 962326
Then select all registry found and delete them.
View attachment 962327
Then try to reinstall. Tell us if you solved.
Best Regards
Tony

hi,
My 2 cents for the prelude, data file and ui.json. If you want to test, dont forget to backup yours before. Maximum speed is now 265 km/h.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/5i2wo60wzzcjmmk/PreludeTurbo.7z/file
Many things are weird anyway, I was not able to:
--make turbo gauge working
--manipulate shaders and textures with CM. Even kn5conv.exe converts texture in an unknown dds format![]()
@Paulo Ribeiro @Mike173 - thanks for your work on the Prelude chaps, and for getting it driveable and looking a lot better.
I've packed it all together and done some additional stuff and tweaks as below and updated it to 1.2 (I don't think the original modder will update it, he didn't with his last car).
It's a bit of a silk purse from a sow's ear as the original mod has quite a few issues and is locked down tighter than a religious gnat's vajork, but it'll do until a better one comes (and one is in the works).
(@Paulo Ribeiro, I removed a couple of skins that were almost duplicates of each other, so add them back in if you like. Be a little careful when applying European number plates to Japanese cars as the aspect ratio is different and the plates end up stretched vertically. I've updated all the plates with new unique ones for each car)
Honda Prelude Turbo v1.2
Drivetrain/data/UI/paint updates by: Paulo Ribeiro and Mike173
Driver model/position changed and suits added, hand/wheel synch fixed, shifting animation added, number plates fixed, skins/wheels tweaked, GT-type explosive backfire added, UI amended, livery icons updated by: Mascot
I'm very happy with the shifting animation, it's a fantastic fit but the timing won't respond to config adjustments so it is what it is I'm afraid. More encrption limitations perhaps?
View attachment 962278
http://www.mediafire.com/file/x4l325449s84wh0/honda_prelude_turbo.7z/file
The only evidence Ive seen from it is an appearance on this video of GTsupreme's Subaru Legacy GT300:
View attachment 962205 View attachment 962206
Im not sure what car that is, if its even the GT300 car all. The silhouette is confusing me, but If Im mistaken, please correct me.
There's also an MRS GT300,... I think
View attachment 962208
Oh, don't worry, @Paulo Ribeiro will soon provide it to you![]()
Korean update:
KIA STINGER AWD aka BMW killer
Hi, where i can find F1 2008 sim dream reworked mod?
You mean the BMW 318d killer?
Thx, I bought the mod I remember some user made rework for it. Im searching for this reworkHi,
At least you said 'hi'.
Just for your information, the MOD you ask for, it is a paid MOD. Here is the link.
Have fun.
https://www.assettocorsamods.org/product/assetto-corsa-indy-2008-mod/
Please, do not ask here for paid mods. Noone will provide you a free MOD link.
Take some time and search for MODS here. You will find many Cars/Tracks very good ones.
The community, also make some fabulous updates for existing MODS, turning them much better.
Mmm.. I took your car then applied the additional fixes that @Mike173 had done. I guess what Mike did overwrote some of your stuff? No idea - sorry.Btw Mascot, You didn't updated from my update.
I see the drivetrain is not mine changes and the semi-slicks are the wrong (not my update too).
![]()
Cheers
Is it available or is it a private mod?
Hello
Settings:
View media item 68692
Screenshot:
View media item 68691
There would be more, but the processor works at 99%/100%, the graphics card at 19/20% and the memory at about 25%.
I've taken from assettoland.Is it available or is it a private mod?
What is your 3600 clocked at.Hello
Settings:
View media item 68692
Screenshot:
View media item 68691
There would be more, but the processor works at 99%/100%, the graphics card at 19/20% and the memory at about 25%.
I've taken from assettoland.
Please a good soul blessed by God could please do something about Manual Gear animation?
View attachment 962356
Do you agree @Shokeus? @_fixed_a_bit_ also your wonderful MOD need a gear animation repair. While if it's ok for @_fixed_a_bit_ could you please @Shokeus integrate wipers animation (So we can do also some race under rain) from @_fixed_a_bit_ clio_williams_p mod?
Thanks you a lots for your modding.
Well... it passed the first stage of at least let me but when it is trying to install it says that the old version can not be deleted and it stops the processView attachment 962340 View attachment 962340 View attachment 962341
of course no worries , I unfortunately do not yet know how to do the animations ...

RD update... a really good track indeed...
Circuit Zandvoort 2020 Laser Scanned
This is an awesome version of the track ported from Rf2.
Credits to Studio 397.
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/circuit-zandvoort-2020-laser-scanned.36334/
View attachment 962352
View attachment 962353
Really nice attention to detail and the cars remain solid drives but the "elbows out" driver model they use for all three cars rather ruins them for me. It unfortunately looks comically distracting in VR with elbows and wrists bending to all sorts of unnatural angles. No idea why they chose this driver when ones that Kunos and other modders use with elbows tucked in like a normal racing driver would have looked a lot better. Isn't this driver model from the old vintage single-seater cars where the driver's elbows were literally hanging outside the car?speaking of which, it just released mere moments ago!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/xq31z...9dhN_v7GEkmuAgTp3h9I1X9KsL6xBWPnLK5UD8q_9nHJU
IMPORTANT: delete all previous versions before installing, as each car now only has one variant, custom lights patch 0.1.66 or above required, Sol 1.57 or above heavily recommended.
Anyone with a mirror link ? Cheers.
(won't bother yous anymore in January ahah).
Yes i think AC need better processor , Yes I have activated Extra FX and others ...
View media item 68695
3800mhz - 4000mhz ,yeap 1920x1080
Yes i think AC need better processor , Yes I have activated Extra FX and others ...
View media item 68695
3800mhz - 4000mhz ,yeap 1920x1080