Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,074 comments
View attachment 962323
Ok. I managed to uninstall what was to uninstall. The program Crewchief no longer shows on on installed programs and all registries were cleaned. However when I try to install on drive C: it shows the same thing :(

Hi my friend try this:

Install this free registry software "RegCool - Extended Registry Editor"

https://kurtzimmermann.com/index_e.html

Menu Edit find "Search for"

crewchiefv4

RegCool.png

Then select all registry found and delete them.

RegCool_Delete.png

Then try to reinstall. Tell us if you solved.

Best Regards
Tony

Any chance of getting that updated circuit. Looks like pitlane actually works on that :P

Apologies if the track link has already been posted

Last seen here on this thread...

Please attempt to use the search function - it's quite effective and you'll be surprised to find lots more gems lurking in previous pages - so searching this thread would be a MUST for anyone really, but mostly those new members joining in - there's a lot of stuff - also an opportunity to get to know who's who in the zoo of modding... All the best. Go on, get cracking...

Edit: The track on video shares same pit-AI, and remains WIP with cameras in the works, review lighting, and ensuring the config is functional before release... A new fast-AI has been made, removing the car-shakes endured on the main straight near the S/F line...

Last edited:
Porsche 961 LM beta V0.2

link : https://mega.nz/file/ZIZB1a6T#dqZBDyyg-R0fJ2wIsrjxf3n28XWnWeMVpoCkdPhlUdw

always the problem of the steering wheel and needles ..... texture correction and improvements, kn5 size optimization , correction fronts ligth , add ligth number plate ....

I think I can solve the problem of the needles but it takes me time ... the steering wheel on the other hand I can’t do it at all !

Thanks

PS : just a question , what does this gauge correspond to ? thank you
1601730975-capture-d-ecran-141.jpg
Turbo / Max 2.5bar (36psi)

Hi my friend try this:

Install this free registry software "RegCool - Extended Registry Editor"

https://kurtzimmermann.com/index_e.html

Menu Edit find "Search for"

crewchiefv4

View attachment 962326

Then select all registry found and delete them.

View attachment 962327

Then try to reinstall. Tell us if you solved.

Best Regards
Tony
Well... it passed the first stage of at least let me but when it is trying to install it says that the old version can not be deleted and it stops the process :(Capturar3.JPG Capturar3.JPG Capturar 4.JPG

hi,
My 2 cents for the prelude, data file and ui.json. If you want to test, dont forget to backup yours before. Maximum speed is now 265 km/h.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/5i2wo60wzzcjmmk/PreludeTurbo.7z/file

Many things are weird anyway, I was not able to:
--make turbo gauge working
--manipulate shaders and textures with CM. Even kn5conv.exe converts texture in an unknown dds format :banghead:

Hi Mike,

I didn't think about that at all. Haha.
Thank you for pointing it.

@Paulo Ribeiro @Mike173 - thanks for your work on the Prelude chaps, and for getting it driveable and looking a lot better.
I've packed it all together and done some additional stuff and tweaks as below and updated it to 1.2 (I don't think the original modder will update it, he didn't with his last car).
It's a bit of a silk purse from a sow's ear as the original mod has quite a few issues and is locked down tighter than a religious gnat's vajork, but it'll do until a better one comes (and one is in the works).

(@Paulo Ribeiro, I removed a couple of skins that were almost duplicates of each other, so add them back in if you like. Be a little careful when applying European number plates to Japanese cars as the aspect ratio is different and the plates end up stretched vertically. I've updated all the plates with new unique ones for each car)

Honda Prelude Turbo v1.2
Drivetrain/data/UI/paint updates by: Paulo Ribeiro and Mike173
Driver model/position changed and suits added, hand/wheel synch fixed, shifting animation added, number plates fixed, skins/wheels tweaked, GT-type explosive backfire added, UI amended, livery icons updated by: Mascot

I'm very happy with the shifting animation, it's a fantastic fit but the timing won't respond to config adjustments so it is what it is I'm afraid. More encrption limitations perhaps?

View attachment 962278

http://www.mediafire.com/file/x4l325449s84wh0/honda_prelude_turbo.7z/file

Don't forget that I am a very very noob and unexperienced kinda modder.... Not. Didn't thought about that either.
In fact I mainly focused in wath I have wrote.
Thank you for your updates. It is much better now.

A personal opinion tho, the car should noy be called Turbo, it didn't exist at least from Honda.

6rw9.png

so-proud-gif-6.gif

The only evidence Ive seen from it is an appearance on this video of GTsupreme's Subaru Legacy GT300:

View attachment 962205 View attachment 962206

Im not sure what car that is, if its even the GT300 car all. The silhouette is confusing me, but If Im mistaken, please correct me.

There's also an MRS GT300,... I think
View attachment 962208

Found!

https://sharemods.com/9vumyxya1jmi/sgt300_ferrari_360.rar.html[/QUOTE]

upload_2020-10-3_15-11-39.png

Oh, don't worry, @Paulo Ribeiro will soon provide it to you :lol:

Lol Kimi.
NOV19-Gervais-Laughing.gif

Hi, where i can find F1 2008 sim dream reworked mod?

Hi,

At least you said 'hi'.

Just for your information, the MOD you ask for, it is a paid MOD. Here is the link.
Have fun.
https://www.assettocorsamods.org/product/assetto-corsa-indy-2008-mod/

Please, do not ask here for paid mods. Noone will provide you a free MOD link.

Take some time and search for MODS here. You will find many Cars/Tracks very good ones.
The community, also make some fabulous updates for existing MODS, turning them much better.

You mean the BMW 318d killer?

The Kia Stinger is one of the best cars I've driven all year — here's how it will make trouble for the best vehicles from BMW

"So what's the verdict?
5a65ef7e00d0ef1f008b480a

Matthew DeBord/BI
Let's review.

Stinger vs M3: Stinger wins on price, loses on power.

Stinger vs M4: See above.

Stinger vs. M2: Competitive! The M2 is a stunning Bimmer. But the Stinger has four doors.

Stinger vs. M240i: Stinger wins on power, but the M240i is a great value in BMWs. I'd take the Stinger, though.

Stinger vs. 5-Series: The 5-Series is a legend, but the Stinger is more fun to drive.

Stinger vs. 3-Series plug-in hybrid: Not a very good head-to-head because the Stinger is vastly more fun to drive. The Stinger's instruments and infotainment are also better designed.

As the Stinger has made it way into automotive consciousness, it's increasingly being thought of as occupying a unique niche: going up against the BMW 3-Series, but with a much friskier attitude and better pricing.

The closest thing to this idea is actually no longer with us: Pontiac, the General Motors brand that was killed after the financial crisis. In fact, late in Pontiac's life, the brand sold a re-badged Australian Holden in the US, the G8 GT, that had a 361-horsepower V8 under the hood and matched up nicely against the Stinger.

Here's the thing, though. If you want exhilarating performance at a compelling price, with a premium if not luxurious interior and excellent versatility, the segment-of-one Stinger is an excellent BMW alternative.

Do I think BMW will lose sales to Kia? Maybe a few on the margins. Bimmer doesn't have much to worry about, even if they didn't see the new Kia coming. But there's no question that the smart money is going to take a closer look at the Stinger."

Obviously, this is only an opinion. Even if there are maaaaaaaaaannnnnny same opinions.
And please I do not want to start any discussion about an off topic theme.

It is just a reply to Kanyo question.

Last edited:
Hi,

At least you said 'hi'.

Just for your information, the MOD you ask for, it is a paid MOD. Here is the link.
Have fun.
https://www.assettocorsamods.org/product/assetto-corsa-indy-2008-mod/

Please, do not ask here for paid mods. Noone will provide you a free MOD link.

Take some time and search for MODS here. You will find many Cars/Tracks very good ones.
The community, also make some fabulous updates for existing MODS, turning them much better.
Thx, I bought the mod I remember some user made rework for it. Im searching for this rework:lol: but I was asking for F1 mod not Indy;)

Hello

Settings:

View media item 68692
Screenshot:

View media item 68691
There would be more, but the processor works at 99%/100%, the graphics card at 19/20% and the memory at about 25%.

Thanks a lots for your report as u just stated your bottleneck is the CPU. As u can see I've an old PC built by me 5 years ago with I7 6700 and 16gb with Asus GTX 980 I can do 120 fps. I've also another to do a SLI configuration but I've removed because If I use 2 GPU PCIE slots go to 8x while with only one it use 16x and I've better performance but anyway this demonstrate :-( that assetto corsa it's not optimized for SLI configuration and not only it's not optimized for MULTIGPU function given by directx 12 under windows 10 sigh!
I've tried Assetto Corsa Competizione with two GPU with Directx11 (Windows 7 OS) there's no good perfomance even go worst while It's optimized for MULTIGPU support I.E. not for sli under Directx12 Windows 10 OS. So now I prefer to use only one Video Card @ 16x PCIE.

Thanks a lots for your test it helped me to confirm that we need not only a good GPU because SIM is not optimized but also a good CPU to permit maximum performance by video card.

P.S:
Looking at your settings you have Blur OFF. You have activated Extra FX inside Custom Shaders Patch?
Cheers
Tony

Last edited:
Is it available or is it a private mod?
I've taken from assettoland.

Please a good soul blessed by God could please do something about Manual Gear animation?

acs_2020_10_03_18_10_51_677.png

Do you agree @Shokeus? @_fixed_a_bit_ also your wonderful MOD need a gear animation repair. While if it's ok for @_fixed_a_bit_ could you please @Shokeus integrate wipers animation (So we can do also some race under rain) from @_fixed_a_bit_ clio_williams_p mod?

Thanks you a lots for your modding.

Last edited:
I've taken from assettoland.

Please a good soul blessed by God could please do something about Manual Gear animation?

View attachment 962356

Do you agree @Shokeus? @_fixed_a_bit_ also your wonderful MOD need a gear animation repair. While if it's ok for @_fixed_a_bit_ could you please @Shokeus integrate wipers animation (So we can do also some race under rain) from @_fixed_a_bit_ clio_williams_p mod?

Thanks you a lots for your modding.

of course no worries , I unfortunately do not yet know how to do the animations ...

Well... it passed the first stage of at least let me but when it is trying to install it says that the old version can not be deleted and it stops the process :(View attachment 962340 View attachment 962340 View attachment 962341

OK my friend follow me now!

Redo everything as just guided you in previous post. Then do not install latest version install old version then remove with its uninstaller. Reboot and finally install latest version.
Let we know if you solved.

of course no worries , I unfortunately do not yet know how to do the animations ...

So I need to wait only some good soul I don't know how to do by myself. :gtpflag:

Last edited:
speaking of which, it just released mere moments ago!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xq31z...9dhN_v7GEkmuAgTp3h9I1X9KsL6xBWPnLK5UD8q_9nHJU

IMPORTANT: delete all previous versions before installing, as each car now only has one variant, custom lights patch 0.1.66 or above required, Sol 1.57 or above heavily recommended.
Really nice attention to detail and the cars remain solid drives but the "elbows out" driver model they use for all three cars rather ruins them for me. It unfortunately looks comically distracting in VR with elbows and wrists bending to all sorts of unnatural angles. No idea why they chose this driver when ones that Kunos and other modders use with elbows tucked in like a normal racing driver would have looked a lot better. Isn't this driver model from the old vintage single-seater cars where the driver's elbows were literally hanging outside the car?

Maybe there's a nasty outbreak of itchy armpit crabs in the paddock.

Screenshot_chivas_13gtrgt500_definitive_zandvoort2020_3-10-120-17-40-11.jpg

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back