Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,971 comments
Can any blender master help me out? I´m trying to light up this model with the multimap emmisive, but some parts of the lightpole light up through the edges, even though they´re mapped far from the emissive part of the texture:
mask.PNG
m.PNG

Last edited:
I'm trying to diagnose why I have no windshield wipers. I don't know if their functionality is dependent on any particular apps... I have tried with and without CM, Sol, various versions of CM. I have tried mapping the patch speed-up-wipers function to my Fanatec wheel, to the Derek Speers boxes, and to keyboard/numpad with no positive result. Does RainFX need to be on for the wipers to function? Can someone please suggest what I can turn off in the system (like SOL? or...) to focus the diagnostic better? Any particular version of CM that's best for this? It's come to the point I don't care about the rain, just about the wipers. All the cars I have tried have functioning wipers in CM showroom. HELP!

Crep. Didn't go back far enough. So if I go back to patch 1.61 (or 1.60) the wipers work. Does that help anyone understand why it won't work with later versions (or RainFX with 1.63, 1.65, 1.67 previews)? Thanks for any tips.

Last edited:
Can any blender master help me out? I´m trying to light up this model with the multimap emmisive, but some parts of the lightpole light up through the edges, even though they´re mapped far from the emissive part of the texture:
View attachment 971285 View attachment 971284
i know this texture, here is a config, it also has a replacement for the brakemarkers, in original they hover 20cm above the surface, @slider666 asked me about this track ;), here is doc, new CSP app "Object inspector" helps, click on a material while holding ALT key, a picture says more than a thousand words:
upload_2020-11-12_19-24-25.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-11-12_19-23-30.png
    upload_2020-11-12_19-23-30.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
anyone know of a way to add categories to tracks in CM, EX: Adding "Unfinished" , "Beta" etc so you can then either select that category or filter out that category in CM? I tried TAGS but you can only filter to all containing that tag, not all EXCEPT that tag?

(I am a junky so my track list is growing large with just noise tracks, I actually jumped off patreon's to avoid temptation to adding any more noise tracks for now)

upload_2020-11-13_5-40-7.png

Last edited:
Hello friends, not getting into controversy about SimDreams mods. A friend bought me some more mods. And from the 1969 Alpine-Renault, I first made these skins for the Alba Romolo T33 / 2 (Alfa-Romeo de Le Mans 1968) and then I created a specific directory for the car in question, that is, if I make a race or training, the name in question will appear. I also intend to make Margot 630, (Matra 630), from Le Mans 1967/1968, just to have fun, and to diversify the Le Mans grid.

Nice one mate. On the same topic - if you 'own' the BTCC cars from S***D**** and want more skins, you can reuse the ones from the original Race07 mod (or the extended Super Touring mod for GTR2) as they're the same cars. Just need GEditor and some time.

anyone know of a way to add categories to tracks in CM, EX: Adding "Unfinished" , "Beta" etc so you can then either select that category or filter out that category in CM? I tried TAGS but you can only filter to all containing that tag, not all EXCEPT that tag?

(I am a junky so my track list is growing large with just noise tracks, I actually jumped off patreon's to avoid temptation to adding any more noise tracks for now)

View attachment 971292

CM, select track, add your category :)
There is no EXCEPT filter, unless you can do regex

Last edited:
CM, select track, add your category :)
There is no EXCEPT filter, unless you can do regex
no issue with regex, but, there is no way to enter a regex string in the TAGS screen?

Does it need to be backened in the categories/tags somehow? presumably this would work then

^(?!unfinished).*$ (or some derivative)

Last edited:
@leBluem Always to the rescue, thanks man! Unfortunately I can't get it to work right now, I´ll have a good look at the wiki to see what I´m missing. (yeah I did map it with the object inspector)

map.PNG

BTW not the same but still an ACU track

@TheRealCeeBee Content Manager>about>everything about filtering:
“!” for NOT:
 • !#drift (cars or tracks without “drift” tag);
 • !car:bmw (exclude servers with BMWs).

Last edited:
@TheRealCeeBee

When getting track surfaces, CM allows this:
\d+(CARPET|PITS|ROAD)
Maybe it works for categories?

@browser
Porsche 935 K3
Shelby Cobra/Daytona
Mercedes C9 / Porsche 962 st
Ferrari 512S

@sagasti9pro
Monza 66 is included with AC

Yeah but I don't know Who made some months ago a version of Monza 1966 wich included 1962, 1966 rework and 1971 and 1975 layouts. I'm asking because the links are of

I would really appreciate if someone could repost Termas de Rio Hondo track. If possible best version. I know that it was requested several times on this forum but all links are dead. Track is also not available on RD. Many thanks in advance !

I think I asked this question a LONG time ago, but, does anyone have the HD version of the LuccaRing, The free SD version is pretty damn good already and Im concerned the HD version will just add FPS drops without adding too much to visuals? Author advises negligible difference unless you running higher than 1080p in game, presumably 4K mode and as I only run 5760x1080p thinking its not going to add anything except overhead?

upload_2020-11-13_7-12-2.png

The only clips they have are teh HD version which looks pretty much the same to me?

there are no comparisions I can find online that show the difference? If anyone has both and wouldnt mind posting up some pics or video Id be most appreciative!

Last edited:

View attachment 971292
Use a ! before tag to "invert" it: !#historic for all tracks without tag "historic".

Edit: Sorry, ninja´d by @Mitch9 ;)

Edit2: Maybe this will help handle your growing track list:
https://www.racedepartment.com/down...tegories-and-flags-for-content-manager.28714/
If you need help, just ask... :)

Last edited:
I think I asked this question a LONG time ago, but, does anyone have the HD version of the LuccaRing, The free SD version is pretty damn good already and Im concerned the HD version will just add FPS drops without adding too much to visuals? Author advises negligible difference unless you running higher than 1080p in game, presumably 4K mode and as I only run 5760x1080p thinking its not going to add anything except overhead?

View attachment 971311

The only clips they have are teh HD version which looks pretty much the same to me?

there are no comparisions I can find online that show the difference? If anyone has both and wouldnt mind posting up some pics or video Id be most appreciative!

I bought the HD version just because I wanted to give something back to the author - this track is one of my all time favourites. The HD version has full resolution textures but it's been so long since I had the SD version I honestly couldn't say how much difference there is on my fairly average and not very new system. I do run @ 1440p though. If I have time tonight I'll download the SD version and see if there's much difference.

Last edited:

View attachment 971311

You can get it for 0.01$ by donate :)

I think this is the latest version (v1.2) with GrassFX, RainFX, lights, and some other stuff. Might still need VAO?
The update project at RD seems to have been abandoned, but this is newer than that one.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/79kqvikqwqz5bb6/estoril.7z/file
@AGR There is also this version, conversion from rf2. I like it better than the other one actually. But seems unfinished. To bad author abandoned the project (maybe to early to say):

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/autódromo-do-estoril-1-0-wip.32454/

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back