Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,812 comments
weird, I was coming in to post the same question. Did a 30 lapper at lemans last night and a few cars drove straight through me. I have not changed anything in CSP and the same grid did not do this before.

It seems we are the first to experience this bug.
Anyone have a clue?

Found on r/assettocorsa.

Coming ‘soon.’
aston_martin_dtm_by_cgs

The 2019 Aston Martin Vantage DTM.
yil15clmffx51.jpg

“After Christmas it will be released.”

It´s after Christmas ;-)

Ema
Despite the given credits, i forgot to put in the zip sidelines and pit lane by KevinK2 and n.5 and 6 cameras by DaBaeda, sorry...
https://www.mediafire.com/file/6lruf7en8hzc8tx/misano.zip/file

Same link, updated also on RD with missing files! ;)

Due to the seasons adjustments function, the hill in the background turns white, but the trees and grass stays green. Looks very odd (not a big deal to me, just want to mention it). Furthermore, why didn´t you include some realistic billboards instead of the Kunos ones? At least I recommend to use these ones from our fellow PeperoniAC:
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/misano-skin-blancpain-gt.31035/

Last edited:
hi guys, i have some questions and problems about blender, i hope you can help me understand if i'm wrong something.

I created my route and "completed" with race track builder (RTB) now I would like to define it better in some points with blender but I have doubts and 1 problem.
Screenshot_1.jpg

the doubt: is it normal that exporting the FBX from blender is twice as large as the version from RTB while not adding anything but only modifying some mesh?

the problem: importing the modified FBX with blender on KSeditor gives me the result in the picture:

Screenshot_6.jpg
Screenshot_8.jpg
Screenshot_9.jpg

while directly from RTB the result is optimal.

PS: with blender I'm still a rookie, I just created some signals and nothing more.

Hi ! :)

I was driving on the vanilla Mugello track to test the new cameras brought to us with talent by @DaBaeda and... I saw some of these "Buon Natale" flashing with other things flashing also on some parts of the track. ;)

I went to the vanilla Vallelunga (because the location is also in Italy) but... nothing similar !

Did some of you notice these kind of things on some other tracks !?

Cheers ! :cheers:

Last edited:
new track WiP's:
Thermalito (1.55) - %30 - permission received
Canberra400 - %10
Sandown2012 - %10 - permission requested
Calder01 - %10

Now filling past requests as I can get to them (or needing sources).

Whales Circuit needs serious AI help for release, PM if you can help out.

cheers!

Last edited:
new track WiP's:
Thermalito (1.55) - %30 - permission received
Canberra400 - %10
Sandown2012 - %10 - permission requested
Calder01 - %10

Now filling past requests as I can get to them (or needing sources).

Whales Circuit needs serious AI help for release, PM if you can help out.

cheers!
very interested in Calder!!:bowdown:

Are you unpacking the data.acd or unpacking the kn5?
We need to unpack the data to adjust and work on the AI like he had stated.
I don't think I got the tools to unpack the kn5 but the data.acd (trash at modding I'll be fair)

what i meant by that is I am unpacking the data.acd

Last edited:
I had a problem with it, it says I couldn't drive it cause of the encryption or adjust the ai.ini. So it's actually possible to adjust with encrypted mods?

I had the same issue with unpacking. (tried it a couple of times and got same outcome).

It's a whole nother level with encrpyted mods.
Then send that ****** mod to the recycle bin :lol:

Hi ! :)

I was driving on the vanilla Mugello track to test the new cameras brought to us with talent by @DaBaeda and... I saw some of these "Buon Natale" flashing with other things flashing also on some parts of the track. ;)

I went to the vanilla Vallelunga (because the location is also in Italy) but... nothing similar !

Did some of you notice these kind of things on some other tracks !?

Cool where we can find that vanilla Mugello track ?

I don't think I got the tools to unpack the kn5 but the data.acd (trash at modding I'll be fair)

what i meant by that is I am unpacking the data.acd
Ya, something is going on with your CM or unpacking or like haxx said, developer mode. I don't have any problem unpacking the data.
upload_2020-12-27_13-49-22.png

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone has experienced with this but whenever i want to load my steer.fbx or the driver into 3DS Max i get this i need to do the hand shifting animations but for whatever reason my driver just flips out like this while the helmet and the bones i think? are still present in their normal position is there i did something wrong in the import/export settings units setup or? This has been happening since yesterday. Tried resetting 3DS Max but no luck at all.
2020.12.27-14.56_01.png

Not sure if anyone has experienced with this but whenever i want to load my steer.fbx or the driver into 3DS Max i get this i need to do the hand shifting animations but for whatever reason my driver just flips out like this while the helmet and the bones i think? are still present in their normal position is there i did something wrong in the import/export settings units setup or? This has been happening since yesterday. Tried resetting 3DS Max but no luck at all.
View attachment 981056

I hope this tutorials helps you:

Or in CM you can put show Driver in custom show room and select the (MOVE DRIVER ) then press (T) and ou can move the axis and press save position

Last edited:
You unpack the acd through CM, but I think you need to be in developer mode

Ya, something is going on with your CM or unpacking or like haxx said, developer mode. I don't have any problem unpacking the data.
View attachment 981057

Ironically I have developer mode on and unpacked through CM I don't know what is going on but when i try it through a race (from unpacking) it won't work. So that's why i assume you can't race with unpacked encrypted mods. and to be fair @SIM HAXX they are drivable but for adding to the grid....nope

edit: this is with the latest CSP 0.1.68 and latest sol

Last edited:
Thanks but those Christmas ligths i dont see it in my Mugello
Hi !

All is "vanilla" in my Mugello track, except the folder skins with the "F1 2020" brought to us by @Blackcelica which was... not activated by me when I drove on it and... the cameras.

Maybe It's a feature made by CSP (I use the 0.1.60 version without SOL which I don't want) which has been maybe implemented in the "TRACK CONFIGS" or "TRACKS VAO" (I'm not the guy who is really involved in this sort of things, I'm sorry as the repented geek I am).
Now I just take care to update these features in CM.

EDIT
Some posts on Reddit about these "Christmas" feature

A video

I am discovering all these things about it, I really wasn't aware about it at all ! ^^

Last edited:
Ironically I have developer mode on and unpacked through CM I don't know what is going on but when i try it through a race (from unpacking) it won't work. So that's why i assume you can't race with unpacked encrypted mods. and to be fair @SIM HAXX they are drivable but for adding to the grid....nope

edit: this is with the latest CSP 0.1.68 and latest sol

what does the ai.ini look like? Is it all garbled and weird? If yes, then the ACD is also encrypted

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back