Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,762 comments
2 of my 3 to-dos (lights and HUD) done - only thing left is the mini wiper - I still need help from someone on that please.

upload_2021-1-10_17-28-43.png

Autódromo Internacional de Cascavel - Version 2.1

Original track: Automobilista - Reiza Studios
Original conversion: VheEth

View attachment 983917

CHANGELOG 2.1
- Update of textures and materials
- Update of extension file
- Update the VAO file
- New Tents
- Dynamic Object
- AI correction by @KevinK2

DOWNLOAD:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/lyxohdi1lf3cax9/vhe_cascavel.rar/file

Hello and thank you for the update an your nice work.

Is it still compatible with the road physics mesh from @frankalexandre ?

If yes I can manually add the kn5 files and edit the models.ini

Last edited:
Hoping someone familiar with Reboot's Zolder can help me. I have version 1.4 and it's impossible to race the AI on it. When you get to the first long straight after turn 4 I think it is, there is always this large amount of smoke and the animation slows to a crawl. FPS doesn't drop, but everything starts to go real slow until after the little chicane, then it picks back up again. The next time around, the smoke is gone, but you still get this slow down in the animation.

Anyone every see this and know how to fix it or is there a newer version out there that I couldn't find that resolves this? I did find another version of Zolder from someone else (no name was attached) that I like as well, but you can't race the AI on it because CM says the circuit is missing, which I don't know what that means. All you can do is run practice laps.

Would love any help on the Reboot version because I love driving Zolder and would love to race on it. Thanks....

Did you try this version ?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1222#post-13118845

I have no such issues as you describe with this v1.4a

Lancia Stratos HF 24v Group 4: https://sharemods.com/jntlo5ik6v78/jf_gr4_lancia_stratos_hf.rar.html

It´s based on the ultimate rallye version with just 300 hp above 8.000 rpm.

It´s a lightweight pleasure to drive on twisties. Very good atmospheric engine response, great sound, fast steering...doing heel and toe is an eargasm.

Regarding sound, it´s by amazing AMA FMOD. I only tweaked some sounds from exterior to interior view.

I could fine tune the car performance by using some videos. For example, in this one you can see at 02:11 a full acceleration from below 100 km/h to above 200 km/h. Just reading the speed dial and using a chronometer, I could check that my engine figures are correct relating car performance.

As always, feedback about physics is welcome, as improvements made by others to 3D modeling, skins or whatever thing you think can be improved.

Greetings from Spain ;)

What a blast this car is, and the sound! Great work, thank you for your efforts here. Unfortunately, no wiper animation. Maybe that could be done as well? Some pages back there was also an updated one (with wipers) from ACCTK.

upload_2021-1-10_23-42-13.png

Thank you for your work, looking forward for your next cars.

What a blast this car is, and the sound! Great work, thank you for your efforts here. Unfortunately, no wiper animation. Maybe that could be done as well? Some pages back there was also an updated one (with wipers) from ACCTK.

View attachment 983920

Thank you for your work, looking forward for your next cars.
Indeed. And the pop-up headlights don't work either (as you can see in the pic).

Back to the Roots

After some years of using Facebook as our main platform for several reasons it's getting harder and harder to keep things easy. So we've made the decision to change 'back' to an old-school forum system on our homepage to be able to keep all stuff nice and clean together. This makes it easier for us and hopefully you as well!
We'll still use Facebook as our 'news' platform to keep you informed about progress and stuff but downloads and everything will be stored there! It'll be also a great tool to share skins, setups, stay updated about events, discuss stuff or just talk about several things. This forum is free to use ofc you just need to create a login wich makes it a bit safer for us
1f609.png

We're currently growing our team as well so let's welcome our new family members:

Alek Morelock = physics and more
Youri Lim = video editing and more
Paul Murphy = blog

Homepage
https://guerilla-mods.de

Cheers!!
Guerilla Mods

.../...Few months ago and today i fixed that track which has a lot of problems (and errors due to the fact was leaved unfinished by the author which is unknown (at least for me)).
.../...
Changelog:

Better also remove the sections file (it's from Imola) :D

Back to the Roots

After some years of using Facebook as our main platform for several reasons it's getting harder and harder to keep things easy. So we've made the decision to change 'back' to an old-school forum system on our homepage to be able to keep all stuff nice and clean together. This makes it easier for us and hopefully you as well!
.../...
Homepage

Cheers!!
Guerilla Mods

That is GOOD news... 👍

Call to our experts here, do you know why the dashboard lights currently look that bad like here, when in drivers view?
upload_2021-1-11_0-28-26.png

They glow like hell!

In dashboard view it looks normal:

upload_2021-1-11_0-29-9.png

Latest SOL alpha4, CSP 0.172p1, SOL everthing default. Tried with every pp filter, default, sol etc.. no clue! Any ideas?

Update: found it, it is connected to brightness slider in lightingfx. Asked for help in discord and sent Ilja a message.

Last edited:
Back to the Roots

We'll still use Facebook as our 'news' platform to keep you informed about progress and stuff but downloads and everything will be stored there! It'll be also a great tool to share skins, setups, stay updated about events, discuss stuff or just talk about several things. This forum is free to use ofc you just need to create a login wich makes it a bit safer for us
1f609.png

We're currently growing our team as well so let's welcome our new family members:

Paul Murphy = blog

Homepage

Cheers!!
Guerilla Mods

Great news! Especially for those of us that like your mods 👍, but don't like (or use) facebook. 👎

Since I'm going to be reinstalling Windows later today, does anyone know what files I have to back up in Content Manager to move everything over to my new install? I've been running CM in the non-portable mode (I didn't even know that was an option until recently).

@Jandrovi just hopped in your 360 CS, and it's an absolute joy to drive. Is there any way I can go into the files and change the camera position for VR though? I spawn way too low below the wheel.

ACTK Ford GT40 MKII '66 v1.7
Update 3dmodel by Masscot/Balduins_19
add skin found in racedepartement (thanks Balduins_19)
update power.lut and drivetrain.ini (thanks Balduins_19)
fuel warning light work now (thanks Balduins_19)

Hey, I love this car thanks - small issue, but since this update, the AI can no longer start the car - they either sit in the pits or on the grid; presumably ai.ini needs a tweak to cope with the new power.lut and drivetrain.ini files, but I'm not clever enough to know what!

@Jandrovi just hopped in your 360 CS, and it's an absolute joy to drive. Is there any way I can go into the files and change the camera position for VR though? I spawn way too low below the wheel.

While in game move your mouse to the right side of what would be the screen while on VR to show AC Apps, and one of them is "Onboard Settings" which allows you to move and save your driver eyes position for each car, that should help

Hey, I love this car thanks - small issue, but since this update, the AI can no longer start the car - they either sit in the pits or on the grid; presumably ai.ini needs a tweak to cope with the new power.lut and drivetrain.ini files, but I'm not clever enough to know what!

Hello Rodger.

Unpack the 'data' of the car, by pressing 'ctrl+j' or click on the 'unpack data' tab.
Go to 'ai.ini' file and put the value as in picture or lower.
Thats it.

Save the changes and press the 'pack data' tab, to delete the previous 'data.acd'

Cheers

c9it.png

Last edited:
WWT RACEWAY AT GATEWAY

original track for rF2 by team tchacha

Screenshot-indycar-2008-gateway-10-0-121-14-26-45.jpg
Screenshot-indycar-2008-gateway-10-0-121-14-45-56.jpg
Screenshot-indycar-2008-gateway-10-0-121-17-15-40.jpg

The Gateway track is very good - thank you for your work on the track. I did find that doing WEEKEND mode with AI cars, The AI cars do not come out of the pits - mainly beause the pit line is not done correctly.

Couple other little things that could be improved. The replay spectator cams could be done better to see the cars coming down the main straight going by the start finish line.
I took the Day track and threw into night hours, the liights in turns 3 and 4 dont seem to turn on making the track somewhat darker than the rest of the track. I didnt get to try the night track, so dont know if there is any difference yet.

Added: Just discovered there are new CAMS made by Dabaeda for Gateway which I havent tried yet. So ignore my initial comment on CAMS above.

Keep up the great work on this track
Take care.

Last edited:
Back to the Roots

1f609.png

Paul Murphy = blog

Homepage

Cheers!!
Guerilla Mods

As a fan of your works, it is a very nice news. Even more because I refuse to be a FB dependent. :lol:

Cheers

Does TrackIR 5 work with AC? Does it need a plugin?

I bought a G2 headset as its a big jump forward in resolution from the Vive, but, didnt like it, can still see pixels and still have to sacrifice graphics quality, so VR is on hold for me again until the 3090ti cards come out i guess.

Interim im thinking the trackir on my triples should give me what I need?

EDIT: nm. Bought one anyway, Ill see how i go I guess.

Last edited:
Did you try this version ?
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-1222#post-13118845

I have no such issues as you describe with this v1.4a

That's the version I am trying to use, not the 1.4a, but the 1.41. It's the weirdest thing and happens every time no matter which type I car class I use to race with. It's fine in a practice session, but as soon as I make a race session, it happens. Can't figure it out. Never seen anything like it on any other track. Of course it would have to be one of my favorites.

Seeing all these nice tracks being released has made me curious. I have experience working with blender (I 3D model on my own time), and I've noticed that some sites such as gamemodding.ru has a very large selection of 3D models. Would GT sport models, specifically tracks, be convertable to Assetto Corsa? I'm sure texturing work and all that I could fix up on my own. However, looking at some forums, I've noticed that some people say the LODs are unworkable, but Maggiore was imported to AC. Anybody with any thoughts/input on this? I'd be willing to try my hand at an import project for a track such as Sardegna.

Seeing all these nice tracks being released has made me curious. I have experience working with blender (I 3D model on my own time), and I've noticed that some sites such as gamemodding.ru has a very large selection of 3D models. Would GT sport models, specifically tracks, be convertable to Assetto Corsa? I'm sure texturing work and all that I could fix up on my own. However, looking at some forums, I've noticed that some people say the LODs are unworkable, but Maggiore was imported to AC. Anybody with any thoughts/input on this? I'd be willing to try my hand at an import project for a track such as Sardegna.

it's not unworkable, just take an insane amount of skills, patience, and time.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back