Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,753 comments
hi to all! i just wanna say thank you very much to Gzero for the beautiful ferrari 512m! i hope that he can convert the long tail version (aka

"coda lunga"). However i wanna share a extension.ini file who was "stolen" from this:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/porsche-917lh-lm24h-1971-21-8k-4k-2k.35975/

whit this, you can see a beautiful reflections on the body of the car.

All credits goes to PR0JECTNR56. i just change the name on the "carmaterial".

remeber change the extension from "txt" to "ini" and put the file in each skin

folder.

thanks Gzero and projectnr56!

Huge improvement, thanks for sharing!
Note that you can just copy the text from the config into the existing config in the main car folder/extension/ext_config.ini to save having to do it for every skin - it'll then automatically be applied to every skin.

Ebisu East (Higashi)

Another good track I recently "discovered" in my collection. Downloaded it, but apparently never drove it.

It's a bit "dated" in quality, and could use some love, but the layout and elevation changes make it it a nice track.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ebisu-east-higashi.17603/

image1.jpg
I love this track! Best Motoring nostalgia! That feeling made me, last year, makea camtool set for it.
Enjoy! https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/cam-tool-replay-cameras-for-ebisu-east-higashi.32606/

British GT 2020 Bentleys skins my self will release tomorrow evening. Finish the team parker racing just working on JRM media Day skin and before people ask yes the windscreen banner will be change from Blancpain to British GT banner. Then may look into doing the Roger Clark Motorsport Time Attack Bentley.

xc76e3.jpg

Last edited:
Barring any unexpected negative feedback I should have a release of Chuckwalla Valley Raceway for everyone in the next few days.

We're currently on v1.5, as feedback on my Patreon page has led to multiple revisions, tweaks and changes. I get the feeling we're about to cross the finish line though!

View attachment 985431 View attachment 985432 View attachment 985433 View attachment 985434 View attachment 985435 View attachment 985436 View attachment 985437

I know I had many remarks and thank you for taking all into account. I think now the track is perfect. Release so that everybody can enjoy

What improvement is it? Please, if you have any changes regarding the Vhe_ tracks write me and we will try to integrate your work if it is worth it. If you make changes "ad minchiam" everything becomes dispersive. If you don't want to share, change the directory extension and mention the name in the conversion credits. I would like to avoid confusion with my converted tracks as I am still working on improving them further.

tell you to contact you, but I made a modification on one of your circuits or we were stuck in the barriers, I sent you the modification as a private message and never got any return.

too bad its another trash mod with encryption, would've been not too bad and quite a potential to make it look good.
Well you actually have to thank GTA SA hoarders who stole models from this game, especially scratch-made ones from RD probably, which prompted someone who isn't Ilja to create an encryption system for CM which later on Ilja approved of it and that's how we came having encrypted/locked models for AC just like it happens a lot in GTA SA too honestly.

Huge improvement, thanks for sharing!
Note that you can just copy the text from the config into the existing config in the main car folder/extension/ext_config.ini to save having to do it for every skin - it'll then automatically be applied to every skin.

thanks fot the tip Masscot! is very useful! in another hand, i notice that the glasses are almost "invisible".you can fix that using CM showroom, click on the glass, clik on the tree points of "material", you must do click on "change values" and put the values of the image.
finally, click on save..and voilá! glass are oK¡ (this values was copied from the glass values of KS porsche 917).
Enjoi it!

Attachments

• glass ferrari 512M.jpg
    glass ferrari 512M.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 41
Updated download link:https://www.mediafire.com/file/yjxhyvjx7uecqep/pb_tvr_tuscan_s.7z/file

-Added new sound from Bret
-Changes to aero.ini car reaches manufacturer reported top speed now

TVR Tuscan S converted from Forza by PedroBLR updated by Peugeot 905

Thank you PedroBLR for converting this car to Assetto corsa.

-Modified power.lut
-Modified tyre.ini
-Modified tcurve_semislicks and all .lut files(Previous lut files were based on Kunos GT3 cars)
-Changes to engine.ini
-Changes to gear ratios
-Changes to drivetrain.ini
-Changes to brakes(default front bias change)
-Changes to car.ini (Incorrect Fuel tank size, fuel consumption)

Hopefully this helps this TVR Tuscan S mod behave more like a TVR Tuscan S should.

Future Updates to come.

Screenshot_pb_tvr_tuscan_s_ks_laguna_seca_17-1-121-19-45-12.jpg Screenshot_pb_tvr_tuscan_s_ks_laguna_seca_17-1-121-19-45-0.jpg Screenshot_pb_tvr_tuscan_s_seattle_circuit_17-1-121-19-56-36.jpg Screenshot_pb_tvr_tuscan_s_seattle_circuit_17-1-121-19-57-6.jpg Screenshot_pb_tvr_tuscan_s_seattle_circuit_17-1-121-19-56-55.jpg Screenshot_pb_tvr_tuscan_s_seattle_circuit_17-1-121-19-56-10.jpg

Last edited:
I keep the other versions in a backup folder just in case they are improved on - Oh and because I know I'll never locate the download again! :boggled: Is it the hoarder in me? This cant go on :D :banghead:

Yes. This can go on*. :)

(* According to advice from my 'Sim Racing Therapist', who said: "Enjoy it now while you can. Just get another drive.)

download link:https://www.mediafire.com/file/l0fb0z4jgjsuubh/pb_tvr_tuscan_s.7z/file

TVR Tuscan S converted from Forza by PedroBLR updated by Peugeot 905

Thank you PedroBLR for converting this car to Assetto corsa.

-Modified power.lut
-Modified tyre.ini
-Modified tcurve_semislicks and all .lut files(Previous lut files were based on Kunos GT3 cars)
-Changes to engine.ini
-Changes to gear ratios
-Changes to drivetrain.ini
-Changes to brakes(default front bias change)
-Changes to car.ini (Incorrect Fuel tank size, fuel consumption)

Hopefully this helps this TVR Tuscan S mod behave more like a TVR Tuscan S should.

Future Updates to come.

View attachment 985542 View attachment 985543 View attachment 985544 View attachment 985545 View attachment 985546 View attachment 985547

hi @Peugeot905 ,nice to know that you are updating this car, I hope you can fix the tyres position (still underground like original Pedro's version) and the rear height (higher than real car in photographs) Thank you for your work!!

dont know if you guys saw but someone on RD made the Iconic Driver 1 Garage Mission for AC
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/driver-the-interview.38965/

someone knows wich car this should be in reallife?

Looks like a 1969-1971 Chevelle

Well you actually have to thank GTA SA hoarders who stole models from this game, especially scratch-made ones from RD probably, which prompted someone who isn't Ilja to create an encryption system for CM which later on Ilja approved of it and that's how we came having encrypted/locked models for AC just like it happens a lot in GTA SA too honestly.
This page talk about right-click encryption via SDK, files is dated 2017

Is this okay to share my videos of reviews of free car and track mods? I think it can help others decide if it's worth it or not before they can download.

Once again an encrypted car with wrong limiter/upshift numbers, so the AI is not able to drive that car. And because of the encrytion, it is not possible to fix that. Grrrrrrrrrrr

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back