Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,779 comments
I tried the version of Legion and it is full of problems (grass that crosses the road, leaves in the air that are seen both on the asphalt and in the sky, overall it would not be bad but ragazzie there is really to get your hands on it

I tried the version of Legion and it is full of problems (grass that crosses the road, leaves in the air that are seen both on the asphalt and in the sky, overall it would not be bad but ragazzie there is really to get your hands on it
You failed to mention what you tried.

grass fx attived but...
Screenshot_pg_tc1000_santangelo_muxaro_19-0-121-11-15-2.jpg

the result is bad ... how can I fix it?

From Fecebook...

Mert Atamer
Assetto Corsa Car Modz by WKMOD

t2iSponsohrerds ·

Mercedes-Benz C-Class W205 AMG Sedan
Tested in CSP version 1.69 preview1
- Note; -
Requires Custom Shader Patch!
Nothing will work if you are not using csp!
- CSP Integration and features; -
Animated Turn Signals
Stalled/Warning Gauge Lights
Realistic Physics, Sound
AO/2K Texture Quality
Refracting Taillights
Rear View Camera
Navigator Screen
- Animations; -
Realistic parking view working in (R) reverse gear (It may not work when the Real mirror is open!)
Wipers,Pedals,Mirrors,Sunroof,Center Display
Extra Lights (A,B,C,D)
Alt + L - Highbeam Lights
A - Day lights
B - Park/Fog Lights
C - Sunroof
D - Mirrors
https://youtu.be/VEVNarZ-3iU

Download Link
https://drive.google.com/.../1BD97cnOrHS2NaND.../view...

140197412_10223587812861341_8339673311362070815_o.jpg
Textbook case of an inadequately-tested car with basic gamebreaking errors, all hardlocked due to inappropriate use of encryption.

Textbook case of an inadequately-tested car with basic gamebreaking errors, all hardlocked due to inappropriate use of encryption.

This might always remain a mystery to me, but how do these people create/test their mods? The whole AI.ini-file, they just throw one in from some other car, ANY car and think it's good to go?

EDIT. Funny thing, if those cars they are ripping the data from would be data-encrypted, they wouldn't be able to make their own encrypted trash.

Last edited:
Oh thanks, but I need the 2020/21 version, as I have to recreate a real car livery. Anyway, thanks!

How will you make a skin without having the car in AC? The only solution that I see if it is to make a friend skin for a championship or even if it is a paid job is to ask him for the car

You failed to mention what you tried.

OK, I downloaded the track again from Legion's site and compared with what I had. Just going by the files, I see that some of the kn5 files were newer in my version and I have this .ini file in tracks (not loaded) from
AUTHOR = Benner900, Peter Boese (seasons), leBluem, Sliderman
VERSION = 1.3
DATE_RELEASE = 07 jan 2020
(file attached, just remove the .txt bit).

Since I don't know what changes what exactly, I uploaded the track I have installed here (hope Legion won't mind).
I tried the three layouts again and had no issues with grass etc. Only a small part between track and kerbs seems to be reflective and iirc that wasn't there before. I don't know how to fix that but it isn't too intrusive. Maybe someone can help.

Here's the track, hope it works for you.
I'll leave it here for a while.

https://mega.nz/folder/DOoDxAiD#S3QZi7A2cuWqFARZgeVNcg

Attachments

• ks_nurburgring_extras.ini.txt
    19.6 KB · Views: 48

GzeroD's version is excellent, but not the same like the pre 2002 track, because when they built the Mercedes Arena they modified the end of the pit straight as well and the new chicane is quite clumsy. I'm recreating the original "Castrol S"

I know what you mean. I don’t know if ithas been published, but @slider666 fixed that a long time ago. I’ll check later today...

Good news, just met the problem last weekend. Couldn't find it in the thread I'd appreciate if you could share it.

OK, I downloaded the track again from Legion's site and compared with what I had. Just going by the files, I see that some of the kn5 files were newer in my version and I have this .ini file in tracks (not loaded) from
VERSION = 1.3
(file attached, just remove the .txt bit).

Since I don't know what changes what exactly, I uploaded the track I have installed here (hope Legion won't mind).
I tried the three layouts again and had no issues with grass etc. Only a small part between track and kerbs seems to be reflective and iirc that wasn't there before. I don't know how to fix that but it isn't too intrusive. Maybe someone can help.

Here's the track, hope it works for you.
I'll leave it here for a while.

https://mega.nz/folder/DOoDxAiD#S3QZi7A2cuWqFARZgeVNcg

Thanks!

I have this .ini file in tracks (not loaded) from
VERSION = 1.3

Does anyone know what difference it makes if the config is in the loaded folder as opposed to tracks? does the file get moved once you load a particular track? Thanks

Great track lighting. Would you consider doing some track lights, building lights etc for Le Mans 1985 please. The track is from Legion. Many thanks. If not do you know anybody that mite be interested.

Will review/add this track for a later date... Currently have other WIP-mods in pipeline.

BTW, have you considered investing some of your personal time to mod-learnings and sharing with the community? The more the merrier...

le_mans_85__01.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone know what difference it makes if the config is in the loaded folder as opposed to tracks? does the file get moved once you load a particular track? Thanks
If you have it in tracks, it can't be overwritten.
If you have it in tracks/loaded it can be overwritten, which can be good, but it can also be bad.

POV
Yes, and like I told to you, I'm working on a Kunos based pre 2002 version.
But if it's very urgent to you, you should convince somebody to waste the time with this totally incorrect version.

Hey yo calm down.
I was just uploading a track that was requested by somebody .

Coming back to the TVR Tuscan recently posted, which car could be the source for a good engine sound-swap? Any good advice from you guys? It is a V6, naturally aspirated. Which car comes close to the real engine sound?

Edit: the Lancia Stratos sound seems to fit here practically.

Last edited:
It is hard to see any details of that airport race track. But it looks a lot like the track used by "Auto Express" for their track battles a few years ago. Unfortunately I couldnt figure out, which airport that is. Maybe some of our british members or the drag race experts can answer that. I think there was some big events there.

Thanks mate, appreciated that

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back