Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,800 comments
Officially abandoned, yes.
The picture was taken in 2011 when the track still was used unofficially by driving schools, motor clubs etc, but not for official races.
Here's another picture, also taken in 2011 where you can see the construction of the kerbs a bit better. They are clearly formed as sawtooth kerbs:

View attachment 988917

More info and pictures here: https://www.moto.it/news/pista-siracusa-lavori-apertura.html

Edit: @DINOKEI : could you please NOT use caps all the time !
It´s not completely abandoned! Some mystery dwarves take still care of it:
upload_2021-2-2_12-44-34.png

:odd: :D :lol:

This video is well done and explains all the settings (enable subtitles). I think this guy is a fellow friend from Ilja.

Thank you, Fall Guy! Yeah, I saw it yesterday. Unfortunately, it makes no mention to what I'm after (the look left/right BUTTONS angle and sensibility).
I'll try contacting the author of the video on youtube, he may have a lead (possible editing an ini file).

I'm using the default set up with it limited to around 15% total effect.

Same as above. Do you happen to know about it, mate?

Last edited:
dont know what are you talking about. I just turned off login and register option, so please don't spread chaos about my web)
Spread chaos? I took the time to alert you (and your users) that Google advised me to change my login details for your website as they said it had been compromised and that passwords had been stolen. Would you rather me not say anything and just ignore a security alert like this? Would you prefer to stick your head in the sand and hope everything is OK?
Unbelievable.

@predi
having found on the net the 2 old projects dating back to 2015 of the ferrari F300 and of the mclaren mp4-13 of Virtua Simulazioni but they were not updated for the current version of AC, the project would seem abandoned.
So I tried to fix the physics of the cars to make them enjoyable with current AC.

improvements to the physics of the mod:
Sounds internal & external
Tyres
Aero
Engine
Gears
Cams
Elettronics & Led
UI & Preview

required original mod which you can find easily with google
for F300 last is 1.1 for mclaren is 1.0 version
include skin pack 4k for ferrari and skin pack season 1998 for mclaren

just overwrite file in assettocorsa\content\cars
important , make sure the folders have these names
vsf1_ferrari_f300
vsf1_mclaren-mp413

https://www.racedepartment.com/down...4-13-by-virtuasimulazioni-update-by-me.39389/

enjoy

Great update. Just a couple of minor things for us picky VR users. I know you likely didn't work on these things as they came from the original mod, but they could be corrected.

1. The right mirror is reversed, and this should be corrected in the model. This can be fixed with a "shortcut" by adding FLIP=1 for that mirror to the cars real mirror config in Documents>Assetto Corsa>cfg>real_mirrors. You have to use the Real Mirror app first, adjust both mirrors, and a config ini file (vsf1_mclaren-mp413.ini) will be created for the car.

2. The digits on the McLaren are floating in front of the display on the wheel. I know their positions can be adjust in the digital_instruments.ini file in the data folder.

upload_2021-2-2_6-42-40.png

BTW, the download links for the original Virtua Simulazioni mods...

Ferrari F300 (Mega)
McLaren MP4-13 (Race Department)

Templates for F300
4K Skins for F300

Last edited by a moderator:
For Legion guys (don't remember the name of the guy, sorry): Is possible to add Fangio, Farina and Parnell skins like in the following picture

51691b4c503b6e54134ce8cd7093964f.jpg

and also if possible can you work on the Alfa Romeo159 "Alfetta" 1951? Is the second in the foto above which in my opinion it's more cool than the 158

From here: http://www.kolumbus.fi/leif.snellman/c1.htm

158.png

The model from FourTsar most closely matches the 'Post Tipoli 1939' and 'Spec 1947' versions.
I did a version of both as I had other cars from each time period I could make a set from.
Don't think I could massage the model enough to use it as a T159.
For the skins, I have mapped the body but I can't be sure it would be easy to skin?
Now that you have asked, someone usually takes an interest and skins will follow.

From here: http://www.kolumbus.fi/leif.snellman/c1.htm

View attachment 988931

The model from FourTsar most closely matches the 'Post Tipoli 1939' and 'Spec 1947' versions.
I did a version of both as I had other cars from each time period I could make a set from.
Don't think I could massage the model enough to use it as a T159.
For the skins, I have mapped the body but I can't be sure it would be easy to skin?
Now that you have asked, someone usually takes an interest and skins will follow.

Copy, thanks anyway

its misunderstanding. some english problems =) dont worry web is fine i just turned off login. thank you
So you're absolutely sure that your site hasn't been hacked and passwords stolen? That's not what Google seemed to be saying.
It might be worth advising your subscribers to change their passwords if they used similar ones elsewhere.
I remember people not being too happy about having to sign up to your website just to get your download links. There were security concerns back then.

So you're absolutely sure that your site hasn't been hacked and passwords stolen? That's not what Google seemed to be saying.
It might be worth advising your subscribers to change their passwords if they used similar ones elsewhere.
I remember people not being too happy about having to sign up to your website just to get your download links. There were security concerns back then.
Yes, absolutely sure. Profile member plugin used on Wordpress site could make this error or alert when i turned it off. Passwords are 100% safe

What about Fuji speedway? Is it any good one with fast Ai?

Hello friends, a server on CM today was running RT_daytona 1.3.7, has the track been updated? The previous version I have is 1.2, dunno how it jumped to 1.3.7. The server did contain a mediafire link too. Any idea? Thank you!

@predi

Great update. Just a couple of minor things for us picky VR users. I know you likely didn't work on these things as they came from the original mod, but they could be corrected.

1. The right mirror is reversed, and this should be corrected in the model. This can be fixed with a "shortcut" by adding FLIP=1 for that mirror to the cars real mirror config in Documents>Assetto Corsa>cfg>real_mirrors. You have to use the Real Mirror app first, adjust both mirrors, and a config ini file (vsf1_mclaren-mp413.ini) will be created for the car.

2. The digits on the McLaren are floating in front of the display on the wheel. I know their positions can be adjust in the digital_instruments.ini file in the data folder.

View attachment 988930

BTW, the download links for the original Virtua Simulazioni mods...

Ferrari F300 (Mega)
McLaren MP4-13 (Race Department)

The Ferrari link seems to not work, maybe just for me?

Last edited:
For Legion guys (don't remember the name of the guy, sorry): Is possible to add Fangio, Farina and Parnell skins like in the following picture

51691b4c503b6e54134ce8cd7093964f.jpg

and also if possible can you work on the Alfa Romeo159 "Alfetta" 1951? Is the second in the foto above which in my opinion it's more cool than the 158
Here you go - nearest I can get
preview1.jpg
preview2.jpg
preview15.jpg

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/alfa-romeo-158-alfetta-skins-1950.37160/

50's Driver (driver_skidlid) attached - suit, gloves and face/helmet.dds is in car skin - you just need to ensure that driver3d.ini in car data folder reads like this ;

[MODEL]
NAME=driver_skidlid
POSITION=0, 0, 0
[STEER_ANIMATION]
NAME=steer.ksanim
LOCK=360
[SHIFT_ANIMATION]
BLEND_TIME=100
POSITIVE_TIME=250
STATIC_TIME=102
NEGATIVE_TIME=250
PRELOAD_RPM=7900
INVERT_SHIFTING_HANDS=1
[HIDE_OBJECT_0]
NAME=DRIVER:HELMET_69_SUB1
[HIDE_OBJECT_1]
NAME=DRIVER:HELMET_69_SUB0
[HIDE_OBJECT_2]
NAME=DRIVER:GEO_Driver_FACE
[HEAD_MOVEMENT]
FILTER=0.2
MAX_G=1.0
ROLL_MAX_DEG=-29.0
PITCH_MAX_DEG=-15
YAW_MAX_DEG=45

Attachments

• Dark Red 1.zip
    5.9 MB · Views: 15
  • Dark Red 2.zip
    6.3 MB · Views: 15
  • Dark Red 15.zip
    6.3 MB · Views: 18
  • driver_skidlid.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back