Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,759 comments
A request for a little help please... :)

Could anyone remove these weird artefacts above the ACFriends Corvette C8R please? :confused: Or, advise me how to do it! Link to the car (on my Mega) is here: https://mega.nz/file/K1F2jBJQ#kf7-9qr41g7RNbSxiwnygYSU71Q2ffsULNR3_1bmeNY

Additionally, Does anyone have versions of Detroit Belle Isle and Limerock Park with grid extensions please? My versions have 24 (DBI) and 20 (LRP). Ideally, I need a grid for 30 cars if possible...

wtf.png

If anyone can assist, it'd be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance. :cheers:

I was able to remove that artifact, as it pertains to the lodB of the car which is not encripted.
But, and there is always a but, the front window top decal goes white and i'm yet to find out why.
wind.jpg

Alterations for Albert Park in 2021 - T9/10 follows the sweeper route
image006-1.jpg

Very interesting. This shouldn't be too hard to create as a separate layout to some Albert Park version we already have. Who's up to the task..? :)

I wish I could do layouts myself... Hopefully some day. It always pains me to see tracks that has all the facilities in right place, but the layouts are missing.

The skins are for an upcoming custom championship but I thought I'd share them in case they are of use to anyone
View attachment 992169 View attachment 992168View attachment 992200View attachment 992201 View attachment 992205
There are 22 skins (2 of each country) except Germany, Singapore, New Zealand and Sweden x1 each
New Zealand one here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ral-discussion.307899/page-2241#post-13353828
Hope you enjoy them and any constructive comments are gratefully received

If you spot any errors, please give me a personal 'discussion' message - Thanks

Installation: Just drag the Zip file into Content Manager

Car info: https://guerilla-mods.de/2021/01/13/decoding-the-s-fr/
Car Download: https://guerilla-mods.de/forum (you must be a member of the forum)

Stay safe and healthy.

#KeepOnRacing #WeRaceAsOne #ACMods #Simracing

Cozy61

CANADA please??

It's Velo's Lightweight E-Type Jaguar, available at Velo's Mods Workshop

You may have it already but Beezer did a decent reworking of the physics to make the car drivable on this forum last year, your skins work perfect for it given it's the same model.

Here's the Jaguar E-Type Lightweight 3.8
BoP'd to the TC Legends Pack. I've had fun tinkering with this and running with the TCLs.
Lots of rework to make a list so I'll just say it was thoroughly molested. Wheels scaled down from the ones that barely fit in the wheel wells. Sound was the closest I could find to onboard videos. Suspension redone, driveline, aero. The model isn't the best but it's what we have for an E-Type
Due to the long wheelbase and weight you can experience understeer but can rotate with the gas pedal. ProTyres folder inside car folder with instructions.
Thanks @Fanapryde for testing. Original car from Velo. I was made aware that this shouldn't overwrite the other versions that are out there. If you hate it, be sure to let me know.
View attachment 919211

Personally I think C8.R is pretty boring sounding car. Yes its got a flat-plane crank DOHC V8 but because its displacement(5.5 liter) its BOP to be rev limited to 7300rpm. So its not exactly a screamer like the old NA V8 in Ferraris or something. And its missing the classic small block GM pushrod V8 style of thumping noise(For reference, the 5.5 Liter pushrod V8 in the DPi Cadillacs rev to 7600rpm). The road going car(the Z06 or whatever it'll be called) will probably make more power and rev higher.

Excuse my abhorrent Lateness to replying to this comment, but you do realize every Ferrari GT2 and E were all around 7000 RPM and below right? Heck, the 458 GTE in 2014 despite being a screamer had been one of the lowest in the 6000 RPM rev range. The reason the C8.R doesn't scream is purely the way the exhaust header/system is shaped. The sound doesn't bounce in a way to make a scream, rather you get the gruff sound you here irl. If you saw in some of it's early test videos, specifically the one at sebring, it was much closer to a Ferrari scream than it was now, cause back then GM had a different exhaust header/system they were testing with.

I've got a pretty reasonable problem with CM and AC at the moment.
Booted up the pc, selected a car and track, hit drive and the pc decided to crash and reboot itself.
Once up and running I started CM and it came up with the initial setup tab, the one which you get when installing CM for the first time ever. I thought this was rather odd but I carried on with what it was asking, except for installing the recommended plugins which I have already done.
All my settings presets for CSP and AC had been kept so I loaded the play settings I have only to get an "unexpected error" box pop up.
CM would them bring up an error code which is as follows:

AC\inireader.cpp (416): INIReader::getVector2
AC\inireader.cpp (431): INIReader::getFloat2
AC\particlegenerator.cpp (68): ParticleGenerator::loadINI
AC\particlegenerator.cpp (30): ParticleGenerator::ParticleGenerator
AC\tyresmoke.cpp (121): TyreSmoke::TyreSmoke
AC\caravatar.cpp (664): CarAvatar::initCommonPostPhysics
AC\caravatar.cpp (909): CarAvatar::CarAvatar
AC\sim.cpp (1446): Sim::addCar
AC\racemanager.cpp (462): RaceManager::initOffline
AC\racemanager.cpp (174): RaceManager::loadSessions
AC\sim.cpp (320): Sim::Sim
AC\splashscreen.cpp (319): SplashScreen::PostRender
AC\game.cpp (181): Game::embarrassed:nIdle
AC\game.cpp (210): Game::run

I literally have no idea what this means and this happens with any settings and any csp version, I even tried without using CSP by unticking the option.

I don't know if its worth knowing that I have always been on CM lite edition.
This has been the only problem or fault I have had with CSP, Content Manager or even Assetto Corsa.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You may have it already but Beezer did a decent reworking of the physics to make the car drivable on this forum last year, your skins work perfect for it given it's the same model.

Not quite though. There's an issue on the rear number plate, at least on my side.

Found another issue with my GT2 why does the AI mess up the height of the car?
View attachment 992371
If I had to guess, the AI don't use the setup file that the user does and the car is probably riding on settings that are dimed in either direction on the setup page not allowing it to use or overriding the actual cars data settings.
What you're seeing is the AI using the actual data settings. The setup.ini needs to be reconfigured so that the data suspension, alignment, whatever else are in the middle of the selectable range in setup.

Subida a Munco billboards + rainfx update 2019

Replaced all billboards and sponsors to the 2019 Hillclimb event (removed the fake ones). Flags with some Spanish brands to have a proper look. Edited the start/finish gantry with semi-transparent Seat adverts and the correct 2019 event logo.

upload_2021-2-17_23-20-0.png

upload_2021-2-17_23-20-25.png

Extract into the ...\munco folder, enable it in CM.

The track is a paid mod available at https://mobile.twitter.com/elicranck?lang=es

Have fun.

Attachments

• munco.rar.txt
    3.1 MB · Views: 48
I'm thinking of starting a Patreon, in order to receive a little support in my journey to create kits, gloves, ac crews, etc. for every racing car I can get my hands on. The idea is to release the content freely in RD, after I rework it (specially my early attempts) and consider it release-worthy. I could take requests from Patreon users to do stuff, too.
Do you think it would be a good idea in general?
This sounds like a dope idea, but personally I would want generic ones for street cars more than I'd want them for racing teams. I spend 90% of my time driving 90's/2000's JDM street cars or drift cars. It would be amazing seeing a Nissan crew every time I drive a GT-R, or a Toyota one when I hop in a Supra. The drift cars could either use these manufacturer ones, or general jdm imagery. An AE86 with rising sun gloves would be sick.

@Cozy61's race the world project would be amazing with country themed kits/crews.

Last edited:
Sorry, I didn´t mean it´s a bad conversion, but very outdaded. Last update is imo from 2014... :eek: :odd:
And it seems to be a good conversion, as it seems to be the better one, from all the others... :lol:

But yepp, you cost me a lot of gray hairs, or better some beers... :cheers: :lol:
Wow i read beers and i got thirsty, Cheers Slider

If I had to guess, the AI don't use the setup file that the user does and the car is probably riding on settings that are dimed in either direction on the setup page not allowing it to use or overriding the actual cars data settings.
What you're seeing is the AI using the actual data settings. The setup.ini needs to be reconfigured so that the data suspension, alignment, whatever else are in the middle of the selectable range in setup.
Thank you so much Fixed it now its in the original post as a another hotfix.
Anyways folks.

Last edited:
@jaqory

You wouldn't happen to have that reverse livery for the Riley DP up for downloads, wouldje?

No I don't have for release yet because its suppose to be the #1 and it still have the #2 decals on it, but ima work on it a little longer, than I will release it, since I have more experience with skinning now.

But their will be something brand new soon from me if you like Ford Racing 3.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back